what is going on?

and who the fuck is the low end theory?

Good, now let's get that fucker ariel pink

what the fucc lol what did he do

drugged 2 groupies after a show for a threesome

You again.... Yuck

A Tribe Called Quest hit album

pitchfork.com/news/the-gaslamp-killer-accused-of-rape/

low end theory is a club i guess, dunno how they are related to him, maybe he plays shows there

he's been accused of rape by this chick

twitter.com/chelseaelaynne/status/918659660328058880

and here's his reponse

twitter.com/GASLAMPKILLER/status/918873821691576321

As is his right.

>Firstly
he totally did it

he created low end theory....

at this point who hasnt raped someone

no a tribe called quest did

anytime you have sex you are raping somebody. think about it

Fuck

Horrific.

it's consensual if you rape each other

Why are so many musicians in hot water as of late?

its not musicians.

its just white and jewish males

Is this another case of an artist being dropped by everyone around them before the accusations are even substantiated?

Fuck off Ezra

Why would he ask her friend if he knows he raped both of them?

>HURR DURR SHE NEEDS TO FIND EVIDENCE FROM FOUR YEARS AGO TO PROVE SHE WAS RAPED

Fuck off pig

This user raped me. Ignore everything he says

>get raped
>don't immediately tell the police
>say literally nothing about it for 4 years
Not exactly a winning move

in retrospect, was this his best work?

wow really makes you fink

This. Kinda fishy

>Not exactly a winning move
Obviously it is since, well, she's winning

It's fucking disgusting that his associates dropped him and in the official statement they themselves called it "allegations"

Have fun being logically illiterate and incapable of any actual rational thought, you fucking cuck.

You raped me too, so 'fess up!

its not a matter of believing allegations or not. labels can't stand behind anyone with this shit going on, especially in 2017. its business. anyone who doesn't understand that needs to grow up

eh, theres more than enough evidence for GLK, to be honest. also apparently more people are coming forward with stories abt him

>its business
That doesn't make it ok you dunce
>the more than enough evidence for GLK
Such as?

damn, i was just watching dj nobodys insta thing and he was just joking around with glk and daddy kev on a plane, and now this.

>Such as?
Are you fucking retarded? What the fuck do you expect asking this? Do you really think any of us has physical or digital proof?

>theres more than enough evidence for GLK
I'm asking you to show me some of this evidence. You literally just told me it exists

Thats enough, Gaslamp Killer

Hi Gaslamp Killer

Do you really think any of is has physical or digital proof?
So what is this evidence you were referring to in your previous post?

I'm not the same user
I'm JUST pointing out how stupid this whole thing is

>It's stupid to ask for examples of evidence when someone claims that such evidence exists
Huh

Nice meme, guys.

~two~ girls saying it happened is enough evidence

not sure what kind of evidence you expect, because there is literally no evidence that can objectively prove this

>~two~ girls saying it happened is enough evidence
>there is literally no evidence that can objectively prove this

do you think you are talking to the girl who accused him of this? i'm not on either side btw i understand what you are saying but from brainfeeders standpoint it absolutely makes sense to drop anyone who has damaging allegations floating around

crazy innit

>RaeAn

From a business standpoint, yes, because you have to think of company relations with the public as well.

As for the actual proof itself, no, two girls is NOT enough. Just because five people saw a UFO doesn't mean that was real either. There needs to be cold, hard, evidence, like what was brought up from the Weinstein case.

kys

>There's more than enough evidence for GLK

Well, come on, substantiate your claims, user.

We're waiting.

You mean two groupies took two mollies that he had to get prepared for the threesome.

Fuck off dude, Ariel is great and I will not tolerate this slander

Why would anyone in any sort of spotlight even need to drug/rape/blah blah blah someone?
Especially if these dopey broads are most probably throwing themselves at you?

1. Nobody on this board would give a single flying fuck about Gaslamp Killer or his career if it wasn't for this. He could have died in a car accident instead and I doubt there would have even been a thread

2. If this woman was making up the story for attention and/or to ruin his career why would she involve a friend and list so many details like the exact date and setting. It would be easy as shit to prove her wrong if she was bullshitting. And in his response he doesn't even dispute that it happened he just spends the whole time handwringing about "consent" and "believing victims"

3. If your first response is "why wouldn't they go to the police" read the threads about this and take note of how many people immediately assume she's a lying whore who made it up for attention, and then remember that the *best case scenario* if they go to the police is a trial that probably lasts at least a year and forces them to recount one of the worst experiences of their lives in vivid detail multiple times

4. We have this thread every goddamn day

5. This is the worst board

6. Gaslamp Killer is so fucking boring

Low End Theory is a popular (used to be moreso) event on Wednesday nights in LA at the Airliner and was/is the forefront of the "LA beat scene". FlyLo/Nosaj are regulars there and it's where they got a lot of their following earlier in their career.

GLK has had a residency there for years and is very closely tied with the venue.

1. You got me there, I've never even heard his stuff before.

>why would she involve a friend
This is an irrelevant point, akin to the same argument used by Christian apologetics. "If Jesus wasn't the messiah, why would he involve so many disciples to see his works? They wouldn't lie too, right?"

> read the threads about this and take note of how many people immediately assume she's a lying whore
People assuming it's right/wrong is always no good.

>trial that probably lasts a year
Trial time is of no concern, the importance is the findings of said trial.

>forces them to recount one of the worst experiences of their lives
Boo hoo, muh feelings. Irrelevant to the objective matter at hand.

4. Yeah.

5. Nah, I'd say we've got some far worse, but this one has cancer spots, too.

6. Again, never listened to his works, I'm only here to debate.

>1. Nobody on this board would give a single flying fuck about Gaslamp Killer or his career if it wasn't for this
No shit. What's your point?
>2. If this woman was making up the story for attention and/or to ruin his career why would she involve a friend and list so many details like the exact date and setting.
Maybe because she isn't completely retarded? If I was going to accuse someone of raping me I'd make damn sure I have a story to back it up. I'm not saying it did or didn't happen but that's a dumb reason to side one way or the other.
>3. If your first response is "why wouldn't they go to the police" read the threads about this and take note of how many people immediately assume she's a lying whore who made it up for attention
Are you implying that the police would call her a lying whore who made it up for attention?
>if they go to the police is a trial that probably lasts at least a year and forces them to recount one of the worst experiences of their lives in vivid detail multiple times
Yeah that sucks but it's kind of shitty and irresponsible to let a rapist go for four years just because doing anything about it is emotionally stressful. You shouldn't forego doing the right thing just because it's hard.
>4. We have this thread every goddamn day
Allegations against artists are being thrown around quite a lot these days.
>5. This is the worst board
You must be new here
>6. Gaslamp Killer is so fucking boring
Yeah probably. I've never listened to or heard of him

>sharp, but at the same time blurry

lmao

get a life lmao

they should have recorded the incident in question.

t. cuck whiteknight

no it's this

solid response user

>claims evidence exists
>someone asks for that claim to be substantiated
>"are you fucking retarded why would there be evidence"

this

>he doesn't even dispute that it happened
except he totally fucking did, you dunce
>"In this case consent was between three people"

>And in his response he doesn't even dispute that it happened
Did you literally just read the first sentence of every paragraph or something?

this is the girl claiming she was drugged and raped by him.

Ya ok.

would fuck tbqh
meowwwww

looks like she has mental problems

not worth it

>septum piercing
Every time

just make her confirm over text that she gave you consent to fuck her

easy lay

>Trial time is of no concern, the importance is the findings of said trial
>Boo hoo, muh feelings
Suck a cock. It's not like this is a trial for a fucking parking ticket.
Someone I knew took pictures of where her boyfriend hit her and got documentation of when she got attacked. Two other victims came forward with stories also. None of them took it to trial because lawyers flat-out told them they didn't have enough. They would have had to go on the witness stand and recount being attacked and raped in vivid detail for an entire courtroom. Shit would have lasted months at BEST and would almost certainly lose, and even if it didn't the dude was loaded + stacked with attorneys and would have gotten off with a slap on the wrist. And it wouldn't have un-raped them
I get it. I used to think rape accusations were largely bullshit I used to buy into all the dumb shit this website spews. But the system is genuinely 100% stacked against you if you try and go after someone for sexual harassment/assault/rape/etc and it isn't obvious unless you see it firsthand.
And if your first response to someone not wanting to talk about being raped is "boo hoo muh feelings" then you're an edgy shithead who deserves to have their dick slammed in a car door

>personal evidence
okay we can play that game. my gf got raped by her fucking friends uncle when the creep was suppose to drive her back home when her car broke down.
she immediately went to the police and they did a rape kit on her. fucker has been rotting in prison ever since.

The girl was drugged, to be fair. Although I will never for the life of me understand why she didn't go as soon as she woke up.

>Someone I knew took pictures of where her boyfriend hit her and got documentation of when she got attacked.
This girl was drugged, had she gone to the police there would be toxicology to back up her claim about that
Rape kits exist for a reason.
Waiting 4 years because of the patriarchy and you feeling sorry for yourself doesn't help any rape victims or yourself.
Girl is retarded even if she wasn't raped

>my emotional toil and foil is objective

I wasn't saying it didn't matter, I was saying it isn't relevant to the outcome of the trial. That's useless rhetoric. Whether or not she has traumatic memories doesn't in any way, shape, or form adjust the truth value of her claim.

Learn to read.

She dates that versace tamagotchi dude

lmaoooooooooooo what an absolute wasteman

instagram.com/p/BVEAhWXlREa/

hey fuck you he has one of the best songs in GTA V

she looks like a fucking idiot, he had it coming messing around with that trashy ho.

With a name like The Gaslamp Killer, I expected him to be a serial killer. If he was gonna be a criminal, he might as well have lived up to his name.

He’s blowing up on twitter acting like he’s a victim as well. It’s actually embarrassing.

i unironically believe he did rape them. guy's comeback was lame af

bump

not ~two~ girls you fucking retard, ~two~ friends. I don't even listen to his music and I just found out about this situation but just claiming that somebody did something is definitely not enough fucking evidence when we have forensic science that can evaluate sperm cells from hundreds of years ago. It's that fucking ridiculous to ask for 1 piece of actual evidence besides two friends "really meaning it"

Never Forgetti

youtube.com/watch?v=CLnLOrV9wEI

Hahhaha another twitter attention seeking piece of shit, this guy is like 35 and tries to act 20,sells ironic t shirts for a living, stuff that has smash mouth, sugar ray, korn, limp bizkit references. So funny bro, remember those bands from the 2000s?

>sells ironic t shirts for a living

ya know he's a successful director for commercials and music videos yeah?

so many apologists ITT it is disgusting.

LIST OF MUSICIANS WHOSE SECRET ABUSE OF WOMEN NEEDS TO COME TO LIGHT (preferably from a brave women making unfalsifiable claims to a popular mag)

-Noel Gallagher
-Avey Tare
-Damon Albarn
-Morrissey
-James Murphy
-Ariel Pink
-Justin Vernon AKA "Bon Iver"
-Julian Casablancas
-Young Thug
-Claire Boucher
-Thom Yorke
-King Krule

How can we reach out to the victims and let them know they are NOT alone and deserve to be heard ??

They deserve to be heard, but they also need evidence to substantiate their claims, otherwise it's all moot.

Please stop being this way.

>DUDE WHERES THE EVIDENCE OF AN ENCOUNTER FOUR YEARS AGO LMAO
yeah seems perfectly reasonable

if everyone stopped giving him attention he'd go away.

lol

Kino Thom moment

You raped me four years ago.

See how unsubstantial that is? But it still deserves to be heard, user.

That's all I'm arguing here.

>responding to namefags

This seems foolish. Break ties when proven guilty, or when more evidence other than a blog post comes forth. We can't constantly go around saying "____raped me!" then everyone distancing themselves from them without evidence of the fact.

Am I wrong in thinking this?

I was shocked that the person known as Gaslamp killer was partaking in untoward behavior

You're not wrong, you're just arguing from a moral standpoint, not a business one. Businesses don't have a moral guideline like individuals do.

me

and anyone else who isn't a fucking rapist, you sick fuck

>he hasn't raped anyone yet
lol what a fag