Any advice lads

Any advice lads,
Matched with this milf and I'm 19 lmao
I sent her a snapchat but left me on open so what should I do lads?

Wait a bit longer

Dubz speaks the truth. Gotta be patient.

Looks a lot of fun. Bit husky, nosejob, so insecurity levels are already high. I don't know how to use snapchat, but I'd definitely give her a go.

I'm praying lads, I do well with girls my age but a 32 year old is a bit new to me lmao

>don't ignore me you rancid swine

Go with it....dated a 31 year old, sex is prime and no games....

She seems like the type of girl who likes a guy to be forward with her and beat around bush, but still be respectful, get me?

>and no games....
This guy shouldn't give dating advice.

What do you need advice for? Just message her, be honest about what you want, and stop being a faggot?

Ask her what team she supports.
If she says Man United then tell her to fuck off.

Make sure she's legit

Yeah normally i just say some dirty shit and I've got them going but didn't wanna risk it with her so I just said she looks good in the dresses and that she looks smashing for a 32 year old, she took it well and gave me her snapchat

I need advice cause I have no idea how a 32 year old thinks. Girls my age are easy,

Old whores are even easier.
Most of them are insecure or has low self-esteem.

>I have no idea how a 32 year old thinks
Yeah, those 10 years really make a person completely different, that's why Kanye is so wizened and brilliant. A whole other level, man. You're a jackass.

What the fuck are you chatting

you should have sex with her obviously

>32

Nigga come back when you're gettin that sweet 53 pussy

What the fuck are you thinking? How the fuck do you think that being a few years older makes their minds different? You're a jackass. Learn to read.

Lol nice anecdotal evidence. You live in a fantasy world.

meaning older women cut to the chase and know what they want.

lmao virgins i swear

You might wake something up in you. No harm in trying. She will absolutely love the fucking. 32 yo are usually horny fucks

>You live in a fantasy world
Says the kid defending the idea that being 32 makes you some magical brilliant elf creature.

>older women cut to the chase and know what they want
That's exactly why you shouldn't give dating advice.
>lmao virgins i swear
I agree, you guys are a hoot.

>>smashing

just be the same. If she matches with young guys, she probably likes how young guys behave. I had 2 MILFs already and just acted the most possible young chad way.

> I sent her a snapchat but left me on open so what should I do lads

dude, it's over. Women on Tinder are always looking for the same thing irl which is attention.

> Look Sandy, I matched with a 19y boy. hahahaha I still got it and I look so younnnnnngg

This bitch is ugly btw.... don't waste your time.

I was thinking this, I'll just have to wait for her to reply, if she doesn't respond in a couple days I'll just send her some dirty shit.

>im 32 and flitry two also

god the cringe.

She wants to fuck you. Just be polite. Try not to reference any pop culture or do anything to remind her you're a baby.

Go ahead, she might tech you some tricks

not the guy but older woman do prefer men to be more direct
also, look at her description, do you think she wants a husband?