Pick a side faggot

>pick a side faggot

How do you respond to this? What if I just want to not involve myself and not care?

What makes a man turn neutral ... Lust for gold? Power? Or were you just born with a heart full of neutrality?

>I just want to not care
then what are you doing here?

Entertaining myself with all of your bickering

Our species has an unfortunate defect where it places more value on proclaiming loyalty to a chosen side and dismissing its flaws than it does actually being loyal to that side's ideals and admitting its flaws in order to improve upon them.

what ever side wins will be the laughing stocks and morons for the next 4 to 8 years anyways

Tell my wife hello

Beat me to it.

what game?

>How do you respond to this?
You don't. It's a trap to start with. Don't get involved!

>How do you respond to this?

Just close the browser window

Then don't comment on whatever it is. If you claim to be neutral and then comment on an argument, you're no longer allowed to be neutral. Pick a side faggot.

Stellaris (Pls buy)

Yeah but sometimes the ideology is outright shite though

Pick a side.

>not picking a side is still picking a side!

I hate that shit.

Is it okay to claim to be Switzerland and just be neutral and hold all the Jew gold?

Eventually the war is at your door.

Well it's true.

Even enemies can be hatefully respected. You're all just enablers and passive bystanders. Literally no reason to pay attention to your opinions with no skin in the game.

>>not picking a side is still picking a side!
>I hate that shit.
That's not how any of this works.

>Is it okay to claim to be Switzerland and just be neutral and hold all the Jew gold?
If you're Switzerland, then it's okay.
If you're not Switzerland, then it's not okay.

>checked
So it's not okay to appropriate Swiss culture?

>>pick a side faggot
oh which side do you like? i like the other one. now fuck off, skubtard.

>So it's not okay to appropriate Swiss culture?
That's not what I've said, no. Actually it's rather the opposite: it's absolutely okay to appropriate Swiss culture, if you're about to become a Swiss citizen.

So it's a bit ambiguous. Kind of like the chicken/egg problem.

I'm on my side.

... now, which side would like to buy some weapons?

>green eyed option selected

Sometimes I wish I didn't know all the shit I know sometimes I wish I never came to Sup Forums my friend is an idiot he lives life not caring about politics he didn't even know what the EU was sometimes I think it would be easier to live as an idiot who is not socially aware of anything.

>I will remove myself from a discussion where one side wants to murder me and the other side wants me to fight against the side wanting to murder me
>This means I am excluded from the conflict and have transcended it all. I am enlightened

take the brown pill

this

cucking yourself in a literal sense

Then don't respond, Son of Man. But know you are subject to being overcome by beings with stronger wills. Your quest for self-autonomy is a quite futile.

neither side is good
>I will remove myself from a discussion where one side wants to murder me and the other side wants me to fight against the side wanting to murder me
neither side wants either of those things in fact both will tell you which side is your ally and which is the killer
both make an equally convincing argument for their case. which is in no way convincing at all

Neutral isnt a bad thing. Every one says that choosing a side is mandatory but if you dont have enough information then its rational to not choose a side yet.

BUT if its true neutrality, then you shouldn't be pressured to choose a side. There is no real reason to be neutral other than not caring. For instance, If my friends were in an argument and asked me to pick a side, I usually choose neutral because fighting within a social group is wrong on both ends and will not be in my favor at all.

>user WHY DO YOU DEFEND HIM ALL THE TIME?!
>user WHY DIDNT YOU HELP ME?

fuck that, just stay neutral and do what you want.

Picking a side for the sake of being on a side is a waste of time. There's nothing wrong with being a neutral observer.

If you do not choose a side in a conflict, then the side that wins will rule you and you will get no say in what happens because you are not one of them.

Only the leaders of either side get to say what happens and if you don't like either leader why give a fuck?

If you stand for nothing then you'll fall for anything

That doesn't mean you have to involve yourself with (geo)politics, but if you have no principles then you've got no ground to stand on

>Not liking skub
>2016

Get with the times, old man

This is what I don't get, concerning Israel and Palestine.

Look: I don't give a fuck what they do over there; they've been killing each other for hundreds upon hundreds of years, to no end. It's the zenith of arrogance for anyone from here, or anywhere else besides those two nations, to think they're just gonna swoop in and make it all better.
Aside from that presumption, I really couldn't give a shit less about their petty little God conflict. It involves me 0%, so when someone runs an article saying, "BAAAAAH ZOMFG DID YOU HEAR ABOUT THE SIX GORILLION?!" or waves a sign saying, "PALESTINIAN KIDS ARE GETTING BTFO BY ISRAELI MISSILES, QUICK, PALESTINIAN STATE NOW!," I could roll over and die, just thinking about how there are so many people, so stupid, that they're trying to solve a problem they're not invested in, when the solution is clear: Let them fucking go to war, mano-e-mano, and may the best goatfucker win. Who in their right mind gives a fuck? They're both trying to snow everyone to support criminal shit anyway. Let those sandniggers, kosher and halal, alike, fucking deal with this. I'm tired of that goddamn noise. I hope they fuck each other to death and both their lands are turned to glass, just for all the racket they've made the world put up with. Good grief.

>both make an equally convincing argument for their case. which is in no way convincing at all
This coy pseudo-philosophy must be neat fodder for high-schoolers, I am sure. Except in this case, one side really does want to kill you, and ignoring it doesn't make you look like an enlightened sir, but rather like a baby playing on the railroad tracks. You can be cute all you want, but when time runs out, you'll still just be a skidmark.

You're like those people in medieval Syria who would pray in a church instead of fighting the Muslims attacking their city. They still got raped, enslaved, or murdered of course, but I'm sure they felt morally superior for an extra ten minutes before the doors were kicked in.

>pick a side, faggot

Both sides are fags, so fuck you.