Just post your girl's pussy, ex gf pic related

Just post your girl's pussy, ex gf pic related

looks like a face hugger

this is why i dont like eating pussy

i usually coast along in a relationship without eating her pussy until finally she gets so angry that we break up

just not worth it to me

Have you considered that you might be gay? Or at least a bit fucking queer?

gay as fuck, dude

pussy is delicious and you're gay

sure, i think most adults have considered their sexual orientation to whatever degree. i would have no problem being bi or gay but i just dont like men. they dont smell attractive to me and i dont like male anatomy.

can you just admit that some pussies look like alien seafood?

Straight guy here, why are pussies uglier than dicks? Seriously, even the prettiest girl's pussies look like roast beef flaps. Yuck.

Monster Pussy !

Never mind they bleed for 7 days a month, and smell musky like mildew and uncooked fish.

It's like looking into the eyes of a demon snake.

And their tits feel like bags of sand.

nice one dude

some of them have very little outer lips. those are the ones i like. i really dislike vaginas with huge outer lips. its so gross. the only exception for me is when its a redhead, because at least then the lips are pink. better than some brown colored shit.

user wtf I hope that's not really your gf's bussy, if it is you should leave that shit.

swiss whore

How did you put your dick in something so awful looking u do it with the lights of huh op

Quality Nokia 3310 ... Fucking faggot !

From where in Switzerland. Look like mine:-p

Fwb

fuck off little bastard

lausanne

PLEASE POST MORE MEATY/LOOSE PUSSIES

Wife's pussy

ex

this thread looks like a turkey slaughterhouse a week before thanksgiving

Latina gf

My GF

Yeeey, I love pussy faces!!

Need more big gaped open pussy

Here's the original on gape face

Ex gf... loved getting creampied

they all love getting creampied. thats why we have 8 billion people on the planet.

You know that's right!

Rather that in my face than the must of swamp ass that 80% of guys get radiating into my face

You do know yok don't need to lick those parts yeah?
You spread that shit with your fingers, then start licking.
If it's unexpected sex, then start licking shallow as fuck with plenty of saliva to wash everything out as you work your way in.

If it's expected sex, and she disappeared for 20 minutes or more before hand, she's cleaned herself, and you can dive right in. But you still hold that shit out of the way.
You don't want to lick those flaps, but news flash bitch... she doesn't want you kicking them either.

95%+ of all vaginas are not visually attractive. Doesn't mean they aren't fun though

JessieSlaughter.wtf

Girls dont like having their lips licked? Are you sure?

Gf hot tight puss

Like an old catchers mit

Bet she doesn't miss a drop though

When talking about the excess flapper style, then yeah. At least most of the time. There's always exceptions, and kinks,but generally girls with meat racks don't get much from them...
They'd much prefer you get the doors out of the way and focus on the things the doors were protecting

Lol funny way to put it

Meh

When a girl lets her nails look like that you wonder what her pussy smells like

Kek

This needs a flamethrower

It's the best way I thought would make sense to the user asking the misguided question.

Mir5e detailed/medical/scientific answer is to look up a medical diagram if a vagina and take note that there is 2 sets of lips... the minor and major.
Theeres a reason the flappy meat curtains aren't included in most diagrams.

My girls tight pussy

very nice - would slurp it up and cum inside so it dribbled into her asshole

More accurately, a girl who paints her nails...
It's not the 70s or even the 80s anymore. Why are you still playing goblin dressups

>this is why i dont like eating pussy
nah, i think it's more that you're so much of a virgin girls superglue their pussy shut when you're around.

after a v deep anal creampie. Im 7inches and shes so tiny - blew my load while balls deep

Even the slackest rope looks tight when you pull on it

More

Fuck man. What he said was pretty cringeworthy, but your response was instant embarrassment

Thanks bro, it's always wet as fuck and tight as shit.

Vaginas are icky, straight btw.

nice samefag comeback

she half german half malay - want to post her face too because shes gorgeous.. So fucking innocent looking. We went to uni together - couldnt believe how dirty she was though. Let me do everything

Fuck you lol it's a nice pussy

My gf and her tight holes

keep posting

You're right on that

You know it wasn't samefagging, which us why you didn't reply to both so neigh could get a screenshot of your idiocy

Ex and her lil afro-pal

After it hid the bits that aren't good, then pulled it all up so fucking tight nobody would know from the pic.

The cerebral palsy hand kinda gives it away. At least pull evenly next time you dumb attention whore

moar?