Damn, I want to fuck this bitch so hard in the ass I can't even watch the show

Damn, I want to fuck this bitch so hard in the ass I can't even watch the show..

She's hot as fuck even with all that makeup

what show?

Those fucking thighs man

Ink master

Same

Im trying to watch the episode but im sitting here looking up Ryan Ashley pics and clicking back to the show whenever I hear her voice

When will they learn?

Damn witch, just eat my soul already

you perves are the kind of reason women get fired in the workplace for dressing however they fucking feel like. fucking kill yourselves.

JUST

So nigger. Would it be appropriate for a fucking man to come into work in his underwear? I think not. Checkmate you fucking faggot.

Oh this show. Don't watch it but i saw a video getting retweets around twitter where some black guy said the girl looks like 50 but she's 24.

Kek

Grey beard dude has to tattoo a dudes ass

she's wearing shorts and a top you small soft cocked virgin.

Why would she do that to her body?

I think she still looks good.

>tattoos

she cute tho

It wasn't this girl it was some other chick who does look old as fuck.

seems like the kind of girl to lock you in chastity and not let you cum for months

I think she's cute too just wanted to shock that guy out of the obsession he's defeloping

developing*

>anime

A really small short.

You can see her ass cheeks, dicklick. My underwear covers more of my ass than her "shorts."

>tfw attracted to trashy tatted up whores

awww insecure pink cocks feel threatened

fuck that artist

okay what gives? seriously I can't keep up with all these changing rules of what we're allowed to support and like. first I was told that I wasn't allowed to be liberal anyone and had to support trump so that's what I did. then I was told I wasn't allowed to enjoy weed or psychedelics because it was degenerate and I didn't want to be called a redditor. now after already giving up on tattoos and piercings on women because it wasn't ladylike and now all of you are telling me to change again. make up your mind! she's not even "thicc"

>Sup Forums

brrrrrrrt

>dress like a whore
>be surprised when people treat you like a whore

>It's a woman starts crying during critique episode

You dumb bitches just take jobs that should go to a man. No one cares what you think.

>take off your makeup
>leave your body covered in ugly tattoos

women logic

I don't feel threatened, I just want to fuck her, that's all.

I love how the women immediately formed a women only alliance, and proceeded to be butthurt when the men targeted them. Hope it backfires so hard. Also, Ryan Ashley = olivia wilde with biker witch motif, not complaining.

this is why you're a virgin

Imagine a life where you have never been great at anything, never felt the urge to be great at anything, never felt that magnetic admiration to someone who was great at something, wanted to imitate and ultimately defeat him. Just nothing. Literally all you do in life is exist. Occupy space. pass the time. You're a chick.

You're bored,tweeting about your fucking hair and not even feeling any kind of happiness from it, just soothing your constant need to be bitter and cunty and petty toward other women. Every single thing you've done in the past year was mundane, shallow, and boring. You spent the last six hours reading kinda-interesting Reddit stories about people who made interesting Halloween hats for their kids or some stupid bullshit that you think is interesting and you may say is interesting but you're not really sure if it's really interesting. You're just fucking sitting there, gestating, fermenting, with a moist hole between your legs that guarantees you'll at least never have to get up and move around and work to support yourself.

And then you see men, over in some corner, having fun. You've never seen this before. What are they even doing? Instead of their consciousnesses merely sitting in their thick skull and revolving around itself, they are imbuing their conscious energy and intentionality into external objects, crafts, goals, projects. All the bitterness and cuntiness you feel nonstop seems to be absent, as they congratulate each other for being victorious, and happily learn from someone who defeated them. These creatures are truly content to be alive. They have found purpose in a purposeless universe.

And your gaze turns back on itself, on your self, and you realise you've never had that. You can never have it. You're just a stupid cunt.

So you get up, you walk over there, and you fucking ruin everything. Just ruin the whole fucking thing. The five seconds of attention you get will be worth destroying it. Because you're a woman..