There has been an awakening

Have you felt it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/germany-sexual-assault-music-festival-cologne-darmstadt-a7057416.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Brexit won't win.

Too many stay shills and scare stories.

I do lad.

cant wait for the 24th of june after we have left sitting down the local
when are nige pops round for a classic british
bevvie of spitfire while chanting
>we've got our country back
gonna be glorious me old cobbler

The propaganda from the in campaign is too strong and people are too retarded to do research for themselves.

youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0

The fire he started is finally beginning to burn into the hearts of all Britons. Once it reaches the heart of man it will be impossible to put out

>The silent majority is back. And we're gonna take the country back!

Goddamn, imagine being Farage on that day, 30 years of work paying off like that. Pity Enoch Powell and Tony Benn aren't here to see it as well.

the propaganda isn't enough for the average joe to get off their arses and actually go vote on a matter they arent entirely sure about.

the passion from the leave side is going to get this thing over the line. fucking believe in yourself and do your duty lad.

This will actually be a defining moment in history and I really hope we leave.

We need June 23rd to be Britain's independence day and it's so scary because it is so fragile. We have people willing to stay in with no knowledge other than the fact they save money off travel.

It's frightening.

FUCK THE EU!!!

DOWN WITH INTERNATIONAL KEKOLDRY!!!

TELL THEM ALL TO SUCK JUPITERS COCK!!!!

I already ordered a Union Jack to hang on my porch on the 24th. Don't let me down.

Bremain was a really, really well designed slogan.

>itt delusonal Sup Forumstards actually believe Britain is leaving.

Even if the "leave" vote gets majority, you know they'll just cheat and claim the "stay" vote won by 0.2% or whatever. They own you, They will always get what They want.

screencapping stupid tinfoil posts like these from now on.

There's a new scare story from the allegedly neutral BBC every few days out has no chance

Dear Brits, I am going take a minute to stop shitposting to let you guys know that the world would be a far poorer place without Britain.

I seriously wish you guys the best. Others may devalue your accomplishments, but in reality the silent majority of the world envies you and your glorious history. I am not even Anglo and I and all other descendants of Europe know that Britain is the true torchbearer of what is considered polite and organized society. A real standard for what should be high European civilization. When I see any sort of degeneracy from the UK that undermines its culture and its people, it fills me with disgust, as it should be to you. Don't be dissuaded by the trolls and shitposters on Sup Forums, British greatness is still there. Its the reason we (Sup Forums) harass you guys so much. Its because we want to shake you out of your collective stupor. Rile you into action.

God Speed Bongs

Yeah but that stuff stops working eventually, just look at Trump. Nobody takes the media seriously and most people hate it so he can be successful attacking them. Surely many Brits are developing similar feelings of contempt for the BBC?

Thank you brother.

Good man.

I did that too, kinda. Except my porch will be an entire village and polling station.

ya.
now fucking vote leave its not just you this vote effects, it effects the whole fucking commonwealth you cunts.

I'm sorry bongs, Brexit is going to fail

Trump isn't going to win either

The left is just too deluded

Isn't it a referendum? Or do you not have mandatory voting in the UK?

not british but thanks bro :^)

Yup, no mandatory voting at all. Estimates are that there'll be between 55-70% turnout, which is high in this country.

If you fucks stay in, this is your future

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/germany-sexual-assault-music-festival-cologne-darmstadt-a7057416.html

>Remember goy's if you want your freedom you will lose all your money, terrorists will get in, you will start WW3 and no-one will ever trade with you again! - Brought to you by the unbiased reporting of the BBC

Reminder that the EU is also planning to steal our shiny new carriers and subs for the EU army and will more than likely demand our military secret's (such as the formula for dorchester armor)