YOU FUCKING SJW WOMEN ARE RUINING EVERYTHING

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/iURtf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are you actually friends with Matt irl?

don't forget gaslamp killer

rapists deserve the boot

He's probably guilty
if we see each other we talk for a bit. not best buds.

We're so...so... close to Ariel Pink's sexual accusation

I can taste it

the key here is to completely avoid interacting with women. even then they will lie and say you raped them or something lol

Genuinely, what the fuck is going on now with everyone being accused of being a pervert?

HAHAHA!

HOLY FUCK!!!

Indie music has been usurped by cucks and literal SJW faggets.

If it turns out all these allegations are these guys are just fucking groupies, I'm gonna be pissed. There better be some actual rape.

wtf is going on?

I said fuck OFF Ezra

alex is literally a dishwasher in his spare time to make rent. i don't understand why this is happening

women see they can take down influential musicians with a single cry of "rape" when the man no longer does anything for them, and it spreads in a wave as other girls see they can do it too

or they're just mad they got pumped and dumped

matt who

this

t. third year with my boyfriend, never looked back

Just a thought, but maybe uhhh it's dirty junkies not keeping their dick put away that;s ruining everything.

This is terrifying.

Surprise surprise... artists and musicians with fame and/or influence taking advantage of people scenes generally seen as safer spaces for women taking finally getting called tf out, just like with Hollywood

>reporting sexual assault is SJW

Man tears lubricate my pussy. :)

welcome to Sup Forums spillover boards in 2017, friend.

Its the Harvey Weinstein effect. Its related to some sort of mass hysteria. Because that story is so massive, girls are thinking about regretful sex they shouldn't have had, like either stoned or drunk. And because they are aware they couldn't give their full consent they can go after the guys that fucked and run.

If i ever go on tour, i'm phone recording the beginning of every sexual encounter and showing there was consent , so this shit doesnt happen to me.

If you ain't alt-right then you ain't right!!!

so does pus from your multiple STDs

>Just never have sex!

rly made me think

>post-makeout videotape, mac tours the world and gains fame
>alex stays behind and isn't nearly as famous
the man doesn't deserve this

bruh we have hair plugs and rogaine scientifically perfected now

his last words

nigga just kiss me already

>hair plugs
>perfected
Joe Buck would like to have a word with you

come get it b

>tfw immune to allegations

archive.is/iURtf

Mac has done some reallllllly questionable shit too

really "questionable" evidence to back that up anything in that racially charged bullshit article

>mac demarco bandmate
KEK. good shit

incels bein' incels

Joe Rogaine would like to have a word with you

the only logical solution is to fight back the only way you can, by being a burden on the taxation system and by causing working women to have to pay for you until the system collapses

anyone who denies the Holy Truth that All Men Are Rapists is a heretic in the eyes of Mother Dworkin to be burned at the Stone Labia

Na its just people hear all these stories and see movies where the rockstar sleeps with 100 women. But in reality its not really like that but they need to prove to their friends they are doing it.

based

t. buttmad virgin

I’m a gay virgin so hopefully if this happens to me I can play that card

wow where'd you get your psychology degree? can i refer a friend to you?

I’m buying his music now

That’ll show those dumb sjws! XD

ouch my Fragile Male Ego! I'll have to drown my sorrows in tumblr art hoe pussy this weekend

this happens to any man who gets some money and even a little tiny bit "famous". I've seen indie bands that nobody has even heard of get destroyed because of a single rape accusation. seriously all it takes is 200 youtube subscribers and the stalkers pop up. I think it was drake who had a line about how much time he's spent in court proving he isn't the daddy of some hoodrats spawn. these bitches will do anything to get near fame.

Okay so we’re all pissed about this but can we please not forget that XXX has not had any loss in credibility whatsoever?

If we have to have this obsession with blacklisting alleged sexual assaulters/rapists then can we please fucking even the playing field for all artists?

I swear somebody make some retarded jpg image explaining all this and spam it on normie music sites

Yeah they’re sure ruining everything by letting men rape them

Also it’s my coffee’s fault I spilled it this morning

XXXs allegations have police reports and courtroom testimony to back them up, key difference

Fucking god damnit. I was really excited for this album too, does anyone else genuinely listen to and like the music he puts out?

yeah man every single one of these girls is just a brave victim, thats why they all make allegations in the same 2-3 weeks riding on the back of the Weinstein drama

All the more reason to spread awareness of this
People are still giving him attention meanwhile paper thin allegations are ruining indie musicians careers

Seriously somebody do some memey bullshit for normies that give a shit about this crap because I sure as hell cant

this is going to sound racist, but I'm pretty sure he's getting a bit of slack solely because he's a minority. plus his fanbase is pretty huge compared to the indie guys being accused now

yeah i was agreeing with ya and just adding on

This is honestly a little scary to me. I'm sure a lot of these accusations are true - but, there's also no proof of anything and some sound suspect...

It makes me feel like any girl I dated who had some bitterness could just get pissed and make up/exaggerate stuff and completely fuck me.

Makes me not want to date anyone.

the black community doesn't care. xxx is big enough to still make money while being a piece of shit

alex is already poor as shit. washing dishes for a living. now that captured tracks has dropped him and his album. he's fucking done for

*getting cut a bit of slack

all normies and chads deserve it desu

Low end theory dropped him. He’s done.

good thing its made up bullshit

It happened to me in 2014. She wanted to drive a wedge between me and my best friend (her boyfriend) by saying I assaulted her. Thankfully my brodie didnt believe it and dumped her within a month

i think the established brand of a rapper these days is to sort of be unpredictable and edgy and its expected to do fucked up shit sort of. like how chris brown beat rihanna in the 2000s. for white dudes making indie music, i think its a hell of a lot more jaw dropping since they are expected to be sensitive feminist-supporting good boys

absolutely, you can watch lil pump shooting a gun in random directions on top of a highrise and no one says a thing but if a white numale breathes too loudly he gets dogpiled

He's black. SJWs have a strange way of looking at the world, if a minority or someone disadvantaged pulls some shit, its OK because he's led a totally different life in a totally different environment in a totally different culture. To them, black men don't know any better so they are allowed to get away with it. SJWs are the MOST RACIST people on earth. They are just too retarded to see it.

I dont have a psychology degree. Im just an artist in a local scene and i see people with huge egos all the time. Getting pissed off if their set is cut off early because of time constraints. Then fb arguements and going "never heard of you" over and over. Or people bragging about being paid for shows and saying others are just filling the bill. Just like how these guys take off with a girl then start raping one of her holes while shes crying. Because the girl fsntasy world and male caveman world are ultimately incompatible and meant for breeding. No its not nrcesaary for you to br a good person i know youre a badass republican.

one star post my man you sound drunk or off xans

fuck off with that sjws are ruining everything bullshit & quit whining loser

I havent been sleeping much this week i had two tests im about to doze off

t.sjw

ive seen this exact post more or less since 2012 lol, you are not winning

thats just cause his fanbase doesnt care
i guarantee you no one who will stop listening to alex calder or matt mondanile will keep listening to xxxtentacion
and the thing is they probably never cared about him in the first place
and its still too early to tell what will happen anyway

Anyone remember when Renard got rape allegation nuked with zero evidence?

>"oh no i'm mad bc sjws are ruining the things i like"
>"sjws aren't winning"

pick one :^)

>"you are not winning"
>the autist really thinks he's part of a crusade for justice or whatever

holy shit lmao

does the bright eyes guy still have a career? I know that girl that accused him said she made it up, but I wonder if it hurt him financially

whos president ???????

preservation of cultural status quo is all anyone opposes you for, paint it as a kekistani lardass trump voter if you want but you're just alienating more people

depends on the country!

not the lizardman...

The one that runs NATO and controls global trade

>unwanted advances are enough to lose your job over

oh you mean jens stoltenberg and rose gottemoeller! how could i forget :^)

Makes me fucking sad as hell I really love his music. Was excited for this album too...

ooh was that a fun trip to Wikipedia? bring me back some articles about norway's ability to defend itself without daddy's help next time you go Net Surfin

it actually was! i am a pretty dumb person! but even i can see how sexually assaulting someone is a bad thing!

First you had PWR BTM earlier this year. Then Dedekind Cut/Lee Bannon, the dude who ran AJJ's label, a Kasabian support act, former Pitchfork intern music journo, Beach Slang's guitarist. In the past few weeks, people have gone after Fantano and John Maus for being "alt-right", Ariel Pink hitpiece in the works. today it's Ducktails/Real Estate dude, Mac Demarco collaborater, and Gaslamp Killer.

Who's next?

Every allegation is true! Girls never lie! Let's just lock up all the evil men at this point!

>I'm going to deprive people of music because of a personal situation because women always win sweetie! Girl power! :)
i want out of this world

yes that is exactly what i said! i'm really glad there's someone as dumb as me to understand my point exactly the way it was supposed to read!

your point was that anyone who questions these allegations is a "loser" that's only mad because they believe "sjws are ruining everything", I didn't miss a fucking thing in your meaning

iglooghost will be outed as a pedophile

he gives me that vibe

Shit like this is honestly keeping me from trying to be a professional musician in the 'indie' scene. it seems like you'd get accused of something for even looking at a woman wrong

>Indie music has been usurped by cucks and literal SJW faggets.
this is always who it belonged to

Devin Ruben Perez we need some ammo here against these SJW cuntz. Give it to us all!

isn't he a kid himself?

no, i explicitly said that people whining about sjws ruining everything are losers. questioning allegations is perfectly fine, saying somehow a cult of sjw women are trying to ruin music by putting out sexual assault allegations is kind of a stretch. yes, alex calder could be innocent just as much as conor oberst was, but it is pretty stupid to simply assume all sexual assault allegations are fake.

Sure buddy

thats how he flies under the radar, youll never suspect it

calm down sjw. the day of the rope is coming for you soon