GREATEST AMERICAN WAR CRIME

Seeming as obama is kissing japans ass of late....when do we get a sorry for this?

that was some high quality tea you know?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mow4SBYj5WE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

Green tea is god tier, I'll admit it

Never.

youtube.com/watch?v=mow4SBYj5WE

fak u m9

Didn't the tea come from surpluses that the East India company have? Should we apologize to the poo in the loos?

it was british businessmen that owned it..tea back then had more value as it took ages for it to arrive thus demand was high

it was like throwing gold down the toilet lol

Well how about instead of an apology we help you drown the migrant boats?

Please do.

they always taught us in school that you faggots had been sending us rotting tea

DEAL lol

never heard that? doubt it desu you cant make a profit from rotten produce and our shit was top notch stuff

it was just an act of rebellion desu which snowballed...you did what you had to do

Fuck you

And

Fuck the the Queen

NOW TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION

IT WAS THE INDIANS GODDAMN IT. CAN'T YOU SEE THE FEATHERS?

>pay 3% tax

fuck off redcoat!

>pay 35% tax

absolutely fine...american logic

you played dress up then blamed it on them lol

to be fair though the crown wouldnt accept the greenback and only gold..that is where the problem lay.

yanks simply could not stump up the gold to pay the taxes so they had to rebel.

just imagine if the whole anglosphere were one country

Well, you got cucked by the Rothschilds and then so did we, so now we all pay double digit taxes and get rapefugees by the boatload

I know. I've always thought the revolution might have been a bad idea. Fracturing our own empire.

would be a hyper empire that spans the globe with nearly a billion people and huge navy and air force

To be fair we did burn there cuckshed to the ground.

In was the injuns you mong, not the US. The US didn't even exist at the time! You don't believe in some crazy conspiracy, do you? Just look at the pictorial evidence!