Soviets rescued the jews in Auschwitz

>soviets rescued the jews in Auschwitz
>but the soviets are looked at as bad by the USA

Why? I know people here generally try to be edgy and deny the holocaust, but lets be serious for a second. If the nazis are undeniably bad, and the soviets were fighting against the nazis, wouldn't that make the soviets good?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_marches_(Holocaust)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pale_of_Settlement#Final_demographics
youtube.com/watch?v=D8-yGo4z7pU
thenewamerican.com/culture/history/item/15223-the-real-mccarthy-record
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wasn't til after the war.

What is the Cold War, Alex?

no because "good" and "bad" are inherently absolute concepts.

doing a rightful thing for the wrong reasons is the same as doing wrong.

on the other hand, doing a bad but justified deed for good reasons may be good.

>soviets rescued the jews in Auschwitz
there were barely any jews left by the time the soviets arrived.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_marches_(Holocaust)

What sort of fucked up idiot are you.

The definition of Good and Evil isnt "whether or not you fought the Nazis"

Jesus Christ. Please be trolling.

>what are the gulags
>what was holodomor
>what was the molotov-ribbentrop pact

HasbaRATS edit Wikipedia.

Citation needed, but didn't Stalin kill more of his own people than Hitler killed Jews?

You're stupid if you legitimately think that your logic here is ironclad

What Is the gulag death count, Alex?

the biggest part of my family was killed by soviet degenerates, why should i feel bad for some jews?

Every country needs a nemesis. It's to control the people. If there aren't any enemies, the people will start hating too much on the goverment

Pogroms.

The Allied powers didn't give one stinky shit about the Jews. The camps were only liberated because they were on the way to Berlin. Even the most noble Soviet troops were way worse than even the worst of the Nazis.

oh shit, someone should inform all the (((historians)))

> soviets rescued the jews in Auschwitz
Don’t you think it’s weird that the only death camps liberated were liberated by the Soviets, and all documentation of them came from the Soviets? Did Hitler just not want any death camps in the Western part of his reich?

fuck off stormfag

Thats because they were in poland dumbass. Learn to geography.

most jews killed in the holocaust where from the east, mainly because of link related. makes logistical sense, no? and hitler did give somewhat of a fuck about what western countries thought of him.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pale_of_Settlement#Final_demographics

Because there's more to history than one fucking event?

due to communism and the cold war. do you know your history from 1950-2017 regarding the soviet union/Russia, and America?

it's clear you don't. go to college.

the soviets raped the most and killed the most civilians

The Americans were responsible for liberating Buchenwald and Dachau, while British forces entered Bergen-Belsen.
What, is your google broke.

>justified deed for good reasons may be good.

USA propaganda was better than Soviet. That's why.

Soviets also raped German woman regardless of age as they advanced into Berlin

I do not. In fact I know very little about Russia.

Stalin starved millions of his own people because he put ideology over people's well-being. Read about the advance of the Red Army for more reasons why Stalin was much, much worse than Hitler.

Doesn't capitalism kill more people that the USSR did? 20k people/year iirc (counting only starvation, diseases that could be cured and thirst, not useless wars). I'm not saying the USSR was good, just that because they "lost" and we" won" doesn't mean there is" bad" and" good"

He might be a stormfag, but that image isn't a lie. It's verifiable historical truth.

those where concentration camps.

non stormfag source?

The Soviets only fought with the Nazi's cause they were mad that they weren't the ones who got to exterminate the jews.
By the time it was over, it was too late, they would never get the chance to genocide some jews and therefore they lost all reason to live.
This is what has caused and is still the current reason for russia's over-consumption of alcoholic beverages.
They are still trying to forget that Hitler beat them to it.

Interestingly, all camps liberated by the western powers are no longer claimed to be death camps. The official history is now that they were waystations where prisoners would be processed and sent to death camps in the east, which were all coincidentally in parts of the country that were 'liberated' by the Russians.

What, is YOUR google broke?

The Soviets were allies of convenience and of necessity towards the end of the second world war. We had nothing in common with them but the fact that we were both at war with Germany. At the time, we had no idea how far Stalin would go to reinforce communism in the Soviet Union through the GULAG program, or how the postwar period would go in Germany. The story of west Berlin was especially telling of the tension between the two supposed allies.

American propaganda

Go research all about Stalin's order number 0428. Prepare to learn just what our 'Gallant Ally' Stalin was.

the holocaust didnt happen but even if it did it was totally justified

all of the initial reports came from the polish underground who were fighting the nazis as well as the soviets. This meme that the soviets just made it all up is historically illiterate

The holodomor and the orders that caused it are not propaganda. If anything, the US had incentive to hide it, because we were Stalin's allies during WWII and having known about that shit would have made people see what the US was really like.

Hint: like any other great power during wartime.

It all breaks down to who gets what resource because resources are essential for economic growth. That's why you see the U.S. and Russia sticking their noses in oil producing countries.

Holodomor.
Arbitrary arrests.
Execution of dissidents.
Routine torture.
Take your pick, kid.

This is such a hilariously disingenuous statement.
People were being killed/tortured/imprisoned by the USSR for (supposed) wrongthink. It is in no way comparable to homeless dying in America, or niggers dying in Africa, or whatever bullshit scenario you used to get to that number.
Furthermore it's bullshit to pretend that we would have the same abundance of food, and this technological advancement under communism, so it's a completely meaningless argument.

but the Nazis were evil fuckers.

the soviets didnt give two fuckin piss shits about the jews ya dense twat. to them all they wanted to do was decimate the third reich. and when they did that obviously the jews were free. they didnt give a fuckin piss shit about the jews

remove holodomor and you have the USA

The communist manifesto LITERALLY calls the implementation of communism "despotic inroads" and yet, clueless western children STILL argue it wont lead to despotism, as it has done with every other single time it was implemented

Stalin.

when was the last time an american citizen was arrested, tortured, or executed just because of wrongthink?

Do you know what mccarthism was you moron?

So, if a mass murderer saves a cat from a tree, he's automatically a good person? Flawless logic there

Just because they helped kill hitler does not make one of the most violently repressive regimes on earth the good guys. Seriously, only delusional russians miss soviet times and fuck them.

>the US government went after soviet agents and spies! how dare they!
Again, when was the last time an american citizen was arrested, tortured, or executed just because of wrong think?

also, go ahead and look up what the Venona Papers are

all the russians that went to war died so your talking about different people entirely

Wow, people with motives to tell support the given version of the story told that version of the story? You don't say?

Also note that Gerstein's report was riddled (almost certainly intentionally) with provably false claims about the layout of the camp and dates that do not match up with the known dates of some events there. It's likely that even though he was being pressured to tell the fabricated version of the story, he included those inaccuracies to impune himself and his account in a way that he could not be punished for.

Don't just take your survey of European history professor's word for it user. Read the actual historical documents. You'll find all sorts of glaring shit like that.

My personal opinion is that extermi9nation did in fact take place, but it was neither the original intent of the internment program, nor on anything like the scale that is alleged. The number of Jews systematically killed was probably less than a million. That's still horrific.

Also remember that upwards of 40 million (some estimates say more than 60 million) non-combatant Europeans were killed during the war, and the western powers interned German civilians with explicit orders that they not be given food. In fact, allied high command ordered that anyone giving aid to the interned Germans (civialians, mind you) be shot on the spot.

Everyone was a fucking villain in WWII. No exceptions.

>your psuedo-historical meme gets BTFO
>respond with sophistry and gish gallop
just take the L nikkuh

youtube.com/watch?v=D8-yGo4z7pU

Commies killed far more people than the nazis did, but history looks at nazis as unequivocal bad guys because post-world war 2 society was inherently anti-nazi from either commies or or capitalist.
In post-stalinist Russia there is still favorable views of 'Uncle Joe'

Literally tens of thousands of American citizens were brought in for questioning because of that. Some of them were undeniably tortured. The worst that mos of them were guilty of was showing some sympathy to the soviet union and their ideology, no spy stuff at all. So yes, arrested and tortured for wrongthink. Also, they used this policy to harass homosexuals. Land of the free my ass, never has been and most likely never will be.

>people were tortured by McCarthy
youre horribly uneducated and retarded, or you are just trolling me. You also didnt answer my question and you didnt look up what the Venona papers were either

I know this is a long read, but do your homework
thenewamerican.com/culture/history/item/15223-the-real-mccarthy-record

>this thread

>oh shit, he's not a holocaust denier like i thought!
>oh shit, he knows about the errors in Gerstein's report!
>i have nothing of worth to say, so i'll just pretend you didn't make any valid points

shiggy diggy, baby

I just wanted an excuse to post this picture

That's actually a pretty decent reaction image. Saved.

because they saved the jews but killed the whites

more like the united mistakes of america atm