What cigs does Sup Forums smoke? i'm thinking of buying these next time i'm at the gas station are they any good...

what cigs does Sup Forums smoke? i'm thinking of buying these next time i'm at the gas station are they any good? pic related

when i smoked i rolled my own. either bugler if i was broke or drum if i could spare a couple extra bucks per pack

now i live somewhere where cigs are $10 per pack for the cheap shit so i just drink and smoke weed

Get on my level, faggots.

Nothing because in not a degenerate

The good ol cowboy killers

nicotine raises testosterone levels

On Sup Forums
"not a degenerate"

Old Holdborn (Yellow) or Golden Virginia (Green) or if I have some spare money Karelia Excellence (Greek brand)

Lucky you user, my country has crazy high tax on tobacco. After the 2018 new years increase your looking at over $50 for a 30g pouch of rollies. Cheapest 20 pack of tailor made has gotta be about $25 now

Marlboro black red 100s

I smoke these daily. They're pretty good but a lot of people don't like them because they're hard to hit at first. They take longer to smoke than any other cigarette i've smoked, which is a huge plus for me.

Damn man in my country its like 5 euros a pack of 20 cigs and around 7-8 euros rolling tobacco 30gr

I never smoked them,but American spirits are really good and take a long time to burn. Problem is the are expensive to buy.

american spirit menthols, light green

Goddam. I like my country but seriously, what I wouldn't trade to have those prices for cigs

Pyramids

Next blues or reds sometimes belmonts

lol in Russia a pack of good quality cigs are 2-2.5$
i wish it was fucking pricy, so that i could finally give it up, but no, im a poor as s fucker andi can afford em easily

They're the only ones that don't leave me coughing up black shit every morning.

>LIGHT green
It's like you're some kind of pussy or something.

I'll help you quit user just send em all to me :)

they're mentholated enough. the dark greens are like smoking cough syrup.

Try the perique blend instead, way better

I want it to pinch like a motherfucker every time I inhale. I think I like that pinch more than the nicotine because normal cigarettes don't do shit for me unless it's the first one in a day.

spirits are shit i keep buying them and getting burned
i smoke newports

Blues are top tier.

Jesus, nigga, get your shit together