twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw you already made a thread 30 minutes ago

Damn nigguh never mind then

>Jelena bashing her way past Wozzles

Is Wozzles a shit? Wat

She was always shit desu at least she has Gorilliams to pretend to be her bff

clay is the best surface
if you disagree you are a fat couch potato

Wozzles fucked Jelena really hard yesterday....

...unfortunately she lost the match prior to that.

>at least she has Gorilliams to pretend to be her bf

ftfy

>not checking the catalog before making a new bread

Will the two GOATs ever play a match together?

please save us kyrGOAT

please save us kyrGOAT please save us kyrGOAT please save us kyrGOAT please save us kyrGOAT please save us kyrGOAT please save us kyrGOAT please save us kyrGOAT please save us kyrGOAT please save us kyrGOAT please save us kyrGOAT please save us kyrGOAT please save us kyrGOAT please save us kyrGOAT please save us kyrGOAT please save us kyrGOAT please save us kyrGOAT please save us kyrGOAT please save us kyrGOAT please save us kyrGOAT please save us kyrGOAT please save us kyrGOAT please save us kyrGOAT please save us kyrGOAT please save us kyrGOAT please save us kyrGOAT please save us kyrGOAT please save us kyrGOAT please save us kyrGOAT please save us kyrGOAT please save us kyrGOAT please save us kyrGOAT please save us kyrGOAT please save us kyrGOAT please save us kyrGOAT please save us kyrGOAT please save us kyrGOAT please save us kyrGOAT please save us kyrGOAT please save us kyrGOAT please save us kyrGOAT please save us kyrGOAT please save us kyrGOAT please save us kyrGOAT please save us kyrGOAT please save us kyrGOAT please save us kyrGOAT please save us kyrGOAT please save us kyrGOAT please save us kyrGOAT please save us kyrGOAT please save us kyrGOAT please save us kyrGOAT please save us kyrGOAT please save us kyrGOAT please save us kyrGOAT please save us kyrGOAT please save us kyrGOAT please save us kyrGOAT please save us kyrGOAT please save us kyrGOAT please save us kyrGOAT please save us kyrGOAT please save us kyrGOAT please save us kyrGOAT please save us kyrGOAT please save us kyrGOAT please save us kyrGOAT please save us kyrGOAT please save us kyrGOAT please save us kyrGOAT please save us kyrGOAT please save us kyrGOAT please save us kyrGOAT please save us kyrGOAT please save us kyrGOAT please save us kyrGOAT please save us kyrGOAT please save us kyrGOAT please save us kyrGOAT please save us kyrGOAT please save us kyrGOAT please save us kyrGOAT please save us kyrGOAT please save us kyrGOAT please save us kyrGOAT

agreed

hewitt on kyrgios
>"Oh, he's probably more talented than me!" Hewitt said, as quoted on The Telegraph. "The things he can do are pretty remarkable. He's so good he can get bored on the court."
>"Now he has been prepared to do it we are seeing how good he can be. He can beat anyone on any given day. Milos Raonic making the Wimbledon final can spur him on because to my mind he is as good if not better. And he can do it on every surface. Even a slow clay court with his power. He can win Wimbledon one day for sure. He is up there already just behind the top four or five guys."

>wta

>kyrgioshit

>must be a WTA fag to think Kyrgios is a forced meme

>KyrGOATposting

I know you're the german wta faggot
try harder

please save us kyrGOAT

>mfw I'm not kyrGOAT

>tfw you can't be kyrGOATs girlfriend

>tfw you can be kyrGOATs fan

the GOAT the GOAT the GOAT the GOAT the GOAT the GOAT the GOAT the GOAT the GOAT the GOAT the GOAT the GOAT the GOAT the GOAT the GOAT the GOAT the GOAT the GOAT the GOAT the GOAT the GOAT the GOAT the GOAT the GOAT the GOAT the GOAT the GOAT the GOAT the GOAT

never said I'm not. I'm just saying that it's not only WTA fags who hate your cringy autism.

fuck that is one black cunt of a wog

what is he [spoiler]part abo?[/spoiler]

Will Nadal kill himself when FedeGOAT beats him in the RG final?

I'm glad madrid starts soon so you wta fags will fuck off nobody gives a fuck about wta

the best the best the best the best

Federer clearly has a pregnant/fat women fetish.

so damn autistic

patrician af

why is sharapova never part of those adds? why is she filled with hatred and spite?

>>ostepenko making 70 winners over woz
>>everyone is still butthurt over sharapova getting a WC
truly our gals

shut up mike taylor

...no

based michael

Ana gonna BTFO ostashitko today

Wear can I watch?

Woz is fucking shite

mate shes gonna get winner'd on

good luck

>I rate Mashas looks

Loving every laugh

That was a promo for Indian Wells, which she didn't play this year.

>not rating mashas looks

only faggots desu

>hating Masha in 2017 anno domini

What's wrong w u

>not using the Julian calendar

Kamila Giorgi lost :(

good. Nastya vs Davis now. Ostasthitko vs Konjuh later.

Where are you watching?

>my son getting outgooked

krystyna pliskova is actually p cute

she never wasnt p cute

No she is not and barely any female tennis player is really cute.

They are pretty much all horrible butterfaces that seem somewhat hot because of the well trained body.

*proves u wrong*

There aren't that many butterfaces actually. Problem is that waifufags have their waifus and compared to them every other player appears ugly.

>barely any female tennis player is really cute.
ummm excuse me?

couldn't resist

is that prionkova?

They are just average women, really.

how doth thoust maketh WEBms?

What to do with this?

Premiere or Photoshop

no but pironkova is beautiful as well. i could go on about the numerous tennis qts. idk what stupid german is talking about

its dodin btw

Two Aussie Open runner up plates.

pironkova has a top tier body

Sure but I wouldn't call the average women cute either. Plus tennis players can only wear light make-up so they can't hide behind 3 layers of paint.

you'd think there are pictures of it easy to cut out but all of google results shows Murry holding it, kek

Muhhh dick

an attempt was made

pretty gud material tho

novak is the best
also novak is also the best in the op webm

She lacks thiccness

i don't know why but i find Jo Konta hot

packed venue in prague

What are the big events left before RG starts?

madrid
rome

Murray and Novak playing in both?

good.

Good enough.

>he doesn't want thin women

Si hermana

funny to think this time last year djoko was just curbstomping everyone

Djoko is defending 45% of his points in just one month.

Thank base Pepe Imaz & Helena

ostapenko has faced break point on 90 (NINETY) percent of her services games this year

dare is day the tables have turned?

It's somewhat unfulfilling since he just stopped caring after winning Roland Garros. Everyone knows he could still do it.

Renaissance Fedal is a pretty decent replacement though.

Nole will be back soon :)

imagine if her serve were good, she'd be unstoppable. itll happen eventually

I don't know it either but maybe it has to do with her being actually hot.

time for tiebreak tens

is on espn3

>he just stopped caring after winning Roland Garros. Everyone knows he could still do it.
youtube.com/watch?v=nJO_pws_VEE

If novak plays shit in the next 2 masters he will lose his no.2 position

it may be partly because she doesn't slap herself on every other men's magazine half-naked. as soon as a particular athlete does that, the appeal for me wains. like when Carol Wozniacki started to do Sports Illustrated every year, eventually ending up completely naked with body paint. suddenly i wasn't interested.

now imagine Konta, or Laura Robson, doing a softcore photoshoot. that would be hot.

>there exist individuals who don't rate kyrGOAT

>wains

>is on espn3
oh wow. what a surprise. tuning in now

go jelena

>Ferrer is the favourite in Estoril
Please watch their tournament anways

I honestly think Robson, Konta and Wozzles are gay.

>inb4 wozzle's strange bfs

kerber is certainly a lesbo