Politics aside, what was he thinking?

Politics aside, what was he thinking?

>be only major white rapper
>fan base is 90% white/white trash
>devotes himself to be "anti-what-more-then-half-his-white-audience-voted-for"

Has a music artist ever not known their audience worse then this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HTBdFccqDns
lmgtfy.com/?q=Donald trump puerto rico
youtube.com/watch?v=3rhpsPr88n0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's another "look at me pulling numbers outta my ass" thread

there aren't as many trump drones out there as you think there are

why did he win even though the election was rigged then?

lesser of two evils. not everyone who voted for trump thinks he's good, let alone great.

only 58% of eligible voters even voted, and he didn't even get the majority of those did

youtube.com/watch?v=HTBdFccqDns

piss off

>politics aside
>more politics

This reminds me of how RHCP created a shitstorm of butthhurt with the gay-themed "Warped" video. A lot of white trash rock fans were mad as hell about that.

Yet on the other hand Anthony and Flea have reliably supported Democrat candidates and endorsed Bernie Sanders (why would you think a bunch of hippie-dippies from California would be Republicans anyway?)

Bernout definitively spotted.

Also his approval rating has sunk since the election so while his base is more radicalized/devoted now it's also definitely smaller

keep telling yourself it's going to be ok
#stillwithher

Kathy Griffin basically didn't have a career before all of the Trump shit. I don't even like Eminem's dad rap but his upcoming album will most assuredly go platinum in a week or two. Even if it didn't, who gives a shit? He's about to turn 45, he's never had any financial issues (to my knowledge) and he's already sold an absurd amount of records. Anything he does at this point is just gravy.

>politics aside
>why won't this guy agree with my politics reeee

holy shit how are you alt right faggots so easily triggered? what he did wasn't brave or novel or outlandish and yet so much butthurt I just don't get it

she hosted new year's shit on CNN every year and immediately got fired. that was all she had

They are the real Snowflakes DESU

have you ever thought about that bunch of illegals that voted for hillary?

or that the people interviewed on those pols are the same ones that said they were pro hillary during the election?

sorry to burst your bubble, he will be re-elected, dumbasses

I wish ChoA poster was here.

>but his upcoming album will most assuredly go platinum in a week or two.
Are you a time traveler from 2002?

Maybe Trump is failing as a president, politics aside? I was a trump supporter, and thought people were being harsh for the first few months, but it is clear hes making mistakes left and right. Look at puerto rico

Yep, muh politics cant criticised. Safe spaces?
>Illegals
>Voting
Dying rn

yeah look at that, he made a hurricane because he's a racist

>If you don't want to vote a literal reality TV star with swiss cheese for brains into the office of President of the United Goddamn States you must support a war criminal who couldn't run a campaign if her life depended on it
Dope

>or that the people interviewed on those pols are the same ones that said they were pro hillary during the election?
Wow you clearly have no idea how polls work

I genuinely tried to be reasonable/fair at first because I get that we're stuck with him but god damn
I don't think people understand how bad shit is in Puerto Rico. I doubt even he understands it. People on both sides got so weirdly revved up over literally nothing like the Rex Tillerson IQ thing because it gives them an excuse to be angry and I couldn't give less of a fuck about any of it I just want him to do his job

Righties who are passionate about art need to come to grips with the fact that a majority of artists lean left. If you ditch lefty artists, you're gonna get stuck with shit like Kid Rock.

if only he UNDERSTOOD how bad it is, it would make it all better

Remove the .lmgtfy.com/?q=Donald trump puerto rico

>with the fact that a majority of artists lean left

Depends on the genre. For instance, alternative/punk/folk always attracts SJWs.

youtube.com/watch?v=3rhpsPr88n0

>SJW
Has a more meaningless buzzword ever existed?

>it's another episode of "I actually take anything a musician or actor says on politics seriously"

They should be regarded as just dancing puppets there to entertain you.

I'd have though they'd be libertarians mostly.

Not quite. There's a handful of ones that aren't absolute crap, like Joey Ramone, Ray Charles and James Brown. But the majority is quite bollocks.

Majority of what?

>If you ditch lefty artists, you're gonna get stuck with shit like Kid Rock.
and the western classical canon

the left on the other hand has... memerap, whiny indie and faux-avantgarde? seems like fair trade tbfh

toilet drinkers

The first generation 50s rock and rollers were mostly a pretty conservative bunch from the South and Midwest, the idea of rock leftism came out of the 60s.

its really hilarious how triggered trumptards are over eminem's freestyle

They sound like they need safe spaces

Same could be said about trump

almost all rock music?

>The majority of artists are leftists,
No the majority of artists are liberals. Because the majority of urban centers that can afford high art in the first place are extremely liberal. The zeitgeist of the age is liberal anyways, even so called "conservatives" are just a more conservative form of liberalism.

>People still sticking to the "classical composers were right wing meme"

The fascist movement co-opting strong nationalistic classical music during the interwar period =/= classical composers being right wing.

Right and left wasn't even a fucking concept prior the end of the 1st world war.

>anger
eh, nah, trumptards are losing their shit over his freestyle, i dont care if it was good or not, i only care about how much butthurt it caused, and trumptards have showed that they arent very different from the 'esjaydoublews' they mock so much.

Also that, right-wing peeps who are into art tend to lean towards self-expression and independence, which end up being more liberal so to speak.
Majority of conservative musicians.
Fairly sure the majority wasn't conservative for their time.
This is true. I reckon early Louisiana jazz would have that too.

You're confusing anger with O rly eye rolling? I mean, all I see here is some washed up 40-something man who should have retired 8 years ago. Didn't Feminem used to shit on Everlast and whatnot for being too old to rap? The dude can't live up to his own words.

Let's be honest. An artist is entitled to like and dislike whatever politician they want. If you don't happen to like Donald Trump, fine, I don't care. It's a free country. But going and supporting establishment Democrats means that all possibility of rational discussion is over.

>Triggered
It's more disappointment

>Hey guys can I be relevant again?
>I'm totally against the establishment by going against Trump
>I'm really controversial
I mean as I got older I kind of just started seeing Mathers as being a sad character but it's clear the fucker won't just grow up, even though he is in his 40's now.

t. buttmad Trump supporter

Getting this triggered by a rapper who's been irrelevant for like, 10+ years? is pretty pathetic.

Like I said, he's entitled to like and dislike any political figure he wants. The problem is that there is absolutely nothing original, interesting, or insightful about this rap of his. It's just copypasted Democrat talking points.