Lt's year 2050 and europe is domained by _______:

lt's year 2050 and europe is domained by _______:
1.- Feminism
2.- lslam

You must choose one. Which option would you detest least?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/global/2015/may/17/losing-their-religion-british-ex-muslims-non-believers-hidden-crisis-faith
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

same thing
islam is the religion that most closely aligns with feminist ideals

Feminism is inherently unsustainable (as we are currently seeing in Europe), and ultimately leads to Islam.

So they are essentially the same thing.

this.

>europe dominated by an ideology of weakness

then it will be replaced with islam.

Islam.

All of the worthwhile europeans will have migrated to the US and made us stronger for the coming war.

I don't care if there's no 3, I pick 3

Islam. Then we can finally start the war.

you make a good point. l close the thread

As a former muslim who has seen Wahhabism/Salafism spreads it's poison all across the world because of Saudi Arabia I would love nothing more then annihilate all the scum who are Extremists. So trust me this SJW/Islam/Multiculturalism bullshit will fall.

I prefer Islam, because it would be the excuse to provoke the genocide of muslims and civil war. We need Islam

2050 1 & 2 European trany's Will be fighting Against Neo-Islam while thinking there the last women. While fighting off a new disease that is perpetuated by voiding bowls on each other. While libertarian Marxist undermine there unity with feels like death is a new gender. While the women of Islam evolve toward the shape of grimace of Mc. Donalds.

Did you run this post through fucking Google translate or something?

I'm a man so islam.

But we are already dominated by feminism

That's it, I am now a #rocketjihadist

Best Chinese dvd cover ever :D.

catalufo on vacations here as well, I also choose Islam.

WE

islam, at least it's kinda conservative.

feminism is just insane

neither is good of course

Feminism because that will change real quick after I start dicking them.
Islam would just kill me for adultery.

Feminism. They'll at least be forced to allow us to live.

None in eastern europe

I prefer pussy over little boys. Even fat pussies.

feminism isn't self sustainable.
its more of a by product of a dying society.

Or 3 - Europe is devoid of Moslems and cucks

- Technology and automation will make cheap immigrant labour irrelevant for the Jewish employer.
- More unemployed males on basic income will further harm western masculinity. Literally more betas, so more room for feminism.

- Oil reserves will diminish and price will rise like never before, rising the cost of air transport which will slow down immigration from long distance poor countries.
- The Next European Muslim generation, being fed the secular leftist education, will inevitably fall for the tip fedora jewry, like European Christians did. (basically more of today's French beurettes whores)
theguardian.com/global/2015/may/17/losing-their-religion-british-ex-muslims-non-believers-hidden-crisis-faith

So, N : 1.

that some top tier delusion right there.
are you proxy btw ?

Islam.

Feminism is just a vortex of destruction that will suck everything into it and destroy it beyond repair.

Islam on the other hand, while having similar destructive traits is more co-optable and by default installs a patriarchy to suppress feminism to the extreme fringes. The Ottomans successful co-opted it while retaining vast chunks of their ethnic identity, I don't see why Europeans can't do the same too. We might be what's needed to successfully force a deep schism into Islam and stops it being excessively Arab supremacist. We turned Christianity from a Middle Eastern centric faith into a Rome-centric faith when we co-opted it. Time to do the same to Islam if we fail to prevent it's spread.

it's just the most rational answer you can get to a premise as stupid as OP's.
Why would someone proxy an Algerian flag?