People who own gaming laptops, Have you ever actually been mocked for bringing a gaming laptop?

People who own gaming laptops, Have you ever actually been mocked for bringing a gaming laptop?

because I own one(not one in pic) and I've never gotten any comments on mine

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xx6IwshTL6M
youtube.com/watch?v=JQcp3UWQOmM&list=RDVl2Rmw5hsao&index=15
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

get alotta hate for my mousepad lol

Why would anyone mock you for that? If you bring it into a professional setting where it clashes with the identity of the company then you will look out of place but that’s about it.
Tldr don’t bring it to work

shit that looks like a sweet mousepad

I've seen on Sup Forums some guy talking about how his alienware gets him mocked in class but maybe that's just a rare instance

Nice bong.
I don't "mock" people for laptops. I used to use one, it's all I had to play vidyer games on. But I do give them a little shit. But I've converted all but one friend into desktops, the one is in the process of buying the parts for me to build one for him.

change that water you fucking nigger

I actually use both a gaming laptop and desktop, one with gtx 1050 and gtx 970 so best of both worlds

I'm guessing some asshat has given it the usual 'derp overpriced blah blah' that you get if you buy Alienware sometimes. I used to get it with an m15x that I used to take to work to game at lunchtime. Biggest laugh with that was that most of them were fucking Apple users - bell ends

large corporation i work at we supply the ~$900ish entry level asus rog gaming laptops for our design staff. i7, 250gb ssd, 2gb nvidia graphics. and they fucking love them

Nice! My buddy has some little msi laptop with a 1050, gets the job done. I'm using a 780 in my personal laptop. My girlfriend has my 970 in her tower, it took me nearly three years but I finally got that bish to play video games with me. It's possible dudes.

Forgot to add, I half want a laptop for portability purposes.

Lmao who fuckin cares. I have an old ThinkPad I get roasted on every week. If it works who cares.

My personal desktop* not laptop. Sorry, I'm stoned man.

>inb4 install gentoo

owned an alienware 15 about 2 years ago and yes, I was mocked but only by anonymous people on the internet, never by someone in front of me and actually I received a lot of praise for it, by tech enthusiasts and non-tech enthusiasts, heck, even girls in my faculty liked it (design school)

what the shit are you talking about?

in the tobacco water pipe

bong

Nice bong. Gas mask come with it?

in the vaše

youtube.com/watch?v=xx6IwshTL6M

issa bong

Worth a shot since game laptop post. Anyone play any online games? I'm down to start anything, have an account on most shit.

Bringing a gaming laptop? what do you mean? bringing one to work? school? if that's the case, then no.

got a used alienware 2 years ago for 500 euro(fags) and never regretted it. I Use it as my "desktop" with another monitor. still can play overwatch on medium on solid 70fps. this thing is from 2012 I guess and a similar new laptop still costs about 1k. I dont care what ppl think I got a good computer for a very good price

i guarentee people do make fun of you, just not to ur face

Hey, I've also got an asus from the ROG range.

You have problems with overheating too?

for 2012, that's actually pretty good I think, though now at days for 700 usd u can get a laptop that can do high 1080p

ever heard on mouse senstivity !
> see the dolls behind, your parents are rich it seems.

This song has no real importance, it's the first time I've ever heard it. But it's kinda cool. I hope the dog skateboards at some point in the video.
youtube.com/watch?v=JQcp3UWQOmM&list=RDVl2Rmw5hsao&index=15

its the alienware m17x r3 its full HD, Playing on 1920x1080. two gpus inside. Unfortunately I cannot install win10 for its not supported but win7 is doing the job just fine

quality post user. I'm thoroughly enjoying this

You play anything dude? I'm kinda bored.

The "specs" you provided doesn't tell us a damn thing.

i never actually bring it out, its mainly for when i travel to use in my hotel room. it has loud fans so i would imagine i would be mocked