Ive been wearing the mask of the asshole for a month...

ive been wearing the mask of the asshole for a month. It all started when I got mad and almost kicked a girl out of my car.
>she gave me my first road head
>since then ive been pretending to be an asshole for the last month
>first time ive had consistent sex
>this is NOT who I am
>this is NOT who i want to be
>we share too many acquaintances/friends for me switch back and forth between my asshole persona and my real personality

what the fuck do i do? do i sacrifice sex to be myself??

Slowly transition to being yourself, and if she starts getting snappy or wants to leave be the asshole again.

the asshole one is the real you, fucking cuck

No bitch, there's people like myself that have gotten nothing but burden by being nice guys aka beta males, by pretending being an asshole or alpha I've gotten the best pussy, head and even had my weird ass fetishes fullfilled, and got dumped the second I let my true self out

At the end of the day, OP, you're the kind of person who is willing to act like a asshole just so he can get his dick wet.

That is who you are.
Your feelings are completely irrelevant to the matter.

You ARE a mix between your true self, the person you pretend to be, and the person you WANT to be
You have been wearing the asshole mask for so long because you like some aspects of what you are getting out of it, you just have to decide if you want out or if you are willing to stop considering yourself a good person in order to get what you want
Nobody cares wether you believe you are a good or bad person, neither should you
In my own personal experience, the longer you wear it, the easier it gets, just let go off your own self image, and keep in mind good=beta, asshole=alpha

Sorry, I agree, just elaborate more

let /b decide

what incidents or occurrences that you've been acting differently in make you say you are being an 'asshole'?

These statements right here.

>this is NOT who I am
>this is NOT who i want to be

The first one is a lie.
The second one is the truth.
If you genuinely care about being a nice person, then you wouldn't be acting like an asshole just to get laid.

Unless you're willing to sacrifice getting laid, then you're an asshole. It's pretty fucking straightforward.

asshole for a month. im willing to give up sex to be a good person

so if someone has been a nice person their entire life, one month of going against that behavior will nullify everything? if that is what morality counts for today count me out

as an asshole I'd like to assess the situation, how is OP being an asshole. examples.

that mask is s p o o p y

if a behavior/phrase/gesture/bodylanguage anything at all can be perceived as nice. i dont do it

>fuck your opinion i dont care shut up
>i am always right fuck you if you think otherwise
>you take a backseat to my needs

basically acting like i am king shit

follow your heart, the heart of the cards will guide you

When you're an "asshole", and not being yourself, you're testosterone levels are elevated, increasing your pheromone output and make her more attracted to your sex. Pretty basic animalistic behavior, the trick my friend, is to learn to channel that testosterone (mojo, guts) without having to be a dick about it.

Simply visualise being a douche. Envision in your minds eye, every word, phrase, and minutia of a situation that call for you acting or being dominant. Notice how thinking about it just quicken your pulse a little bit.

And you didn't have to say a word. All you did was think, and boom. Cockswell, heightened pulse, shaky hands, the whole 9 right? Practice, practice, practice. Master this, and you can dominate any situation without having to say a word. The most basic form of communication is through our eyes. Focus that alpha shit through them like laser beams.

> if that is what morality counts for today count me out

Fuckin A.

This was me up until about 5 years ago. Trust me, in the end you will have nothing and no one. Why have any less?

IMO you're probably just expressing manliness without being an asshole. a talent that can only be learned through experience. all that pheromone stuff is true but i doubt plays as large a role as you suspect

i just dunno what to do Sup Forums

fake life changing event for example:
>>go on holiday to asai
>>post a few buddist temples on fb
>>come back a "changed person"

oh you're talking about how to return to my persona. i was actually not worried about that i wouldn't have to be so extreme. I was wondering if there was a way to get sex as well as being who i am

So let me get this straight: You think acting like an asshole made girls have sex with you? You're wrong. In becoming an asshole you laid off your usual pathetic wussy behaviour. That is why you get sex now. Being nice or being an asshole has nothing to so with it.

Cont.

I've been where you are and believe me it never ends well. Be nice but confident. Treat people how they deserve to be treated. Not better. Not worse.

or you're an asshole and your perception of "wussy behavior" is what it means to be a kind person as apposed to an asshole. hell even the way you typed that made you sound like a complete asshole

So you can infer my whole personality from my style of writing? Teach me master.

Also you're wrong.

by your logic its therefore impossible to get a clue? uh huh

The asshole gets laid so how is this even a question.

It aint morality, it is willpower

>this is NOT who I am
It's who you're going to be, if you choose to, very soon.
Disregard people telling you otherwise- It's not worth it.

Ignore my advice if you want. It's at least close to the truth though. Why advocating for the middle-ground should sound douchy is beyond me.

i was hoping you'd argue that. my counter is this:
you and i both know that if people were judged by their willpower 90% humanity would be condemned

your "advice" was just calling me a wuss. fuck you is what anyones response to that would be

Read it again.

> (You)
>Cont.
>I've been where you are and believe me it never ends well. Be nice but confident. Treat people how they deserve to be treated. Not better. Not worse.

What you mean with asshole is being conscious and a little manipulative. Find a way between those both extrem. Be conscious and follow your targets but don't be arrogant and manipulative.

you say my true personal = "pathetic wussy behaviour"

how am i supposed to overlook that period???

>be me
>asshole
>female
>most of my friends end up leaving me because i'm such a dick
>feelsbadman

ill try my best

Just accept it and change. Being a wuss at some point in one's life is pretty normal.

murder suicide it's the only way

>6'4"
>athletic
>handsome face
>deep voice and russian accent because I'm a slav

tfw can get all american pussy I want and still be myself. Fucking 3 chicks currently, they don't know about each other