Redhaired_nyan on snapchat

Redhaired_nyan on snapchat.
Day 3 and I'm still here to talk about your problems.

can someone confirm if OP is a fag or legit

Do it yourself

I remember her from yesterday, she had some cooking snaps in her story

snap is legit and it looks like she is OP

is legit, can confirm

can confirm OP plays DnD

i dont have snapchat but i want to talk what do

Legit but she's 13 so be careful

Then I'm sorry, don't have much else to talk on.

Do I look that young?

Told me she was 19 yesterday so I'ma go with that

Added you, usernsme starts with p and ends with s

Nvm she's 19

I would pay anything to give you a wedgie

Please don't.

the person's in Cyprus, and I'm in the UK, but I would probably have paid £1k for it.

Are those freckles real?

I'm not in Cyprus

Yes

Are you waiting for something in particular op?

No. I'm just here to talk about your problems.

My problem is I need to know what those nips look like. Halp plz?

you're cute. show tits

Don't be an ass she's a genuine nice person don't need harassment

Snap is legit. Send pictures of your pets.

It would appear the market would be flooded no

if youre 19 then you dont know shit

Please stop taking the emotional weight of these people. I realize you found solace in Sup Forums and you want to repay it but you're inadvertently helping pure human trash. 90% of replies are going to be from emotionally undeveloped children looking for someone to take advantage of, 9% more will be from sociopathic sheep, and maybe 1% will be sincere. You may need to carry the weight of someone you care about in the future, don't use yourself up on scum.

This isn't white knight shit this is like, cool human to cool human shit. Keep on keepin on user, preferably not here.

Titbearer
> Hurr, look at me, I'm gurl
user
> Gurl! Gurl! Hurr durr!

Case in point. Just get away user you are too good of a person to be here.

I didn't find solace in Sup Forums, I'm just doing it because I can.

You're acting like that yourself.

No

I share a sentiment about helping/b/ similar to OP and I think she realizes that she will get a lot of hate. It feels good to be able to be patient and tolerant to people who lack the ability to even be that way with themselves

>Whiteknighting.

edgy

want to talk, problems too weighty to type out on a phone.

>what do?

tits or gtfo

You got me there. I also would like to have a piece of that.

install an android emulator and use snapchat on there

I'm speaking from a place of experience. Maybe I projected in saying she found solace but what she has is a gift, not to be spent on Sup Forums. Little surprised by how she didn't take much to my sentiment even if I was wrong about the driving force. I get like that when things are out of control in my own life.. I just try to fix everyone else's. But she, much like myself, won't be able to carry that weight forever. That attitude gets broken down by society and I sincerely don't want it to be Sup Forums to do it to her. She has a lot to give.

You can record yourself talking or we can arrange a call of some sort. It's alright if it's too weighty.

I do appreciate what you're saying, but I don't think of anything of that sort as a gift. I'm doing what I am able to do. Sure alot of trolls sip through, but generally, they are people who just need to get something off their chest, and I'm willing to accept that.

>no
yea? ok

It's her choice to decide how to spend it all the same. Maybe you don't have the fortitude to do something like this and that's okay.. we all have to be there for the people we have the capacity to.. that's how society works.
It takes a lot less emotional capacity to connect with strangers on the internet than it does to be there for a friend. Whether this is her hobby or penance, I think she is spending her time well.

>weighty person here

taking 's advice and installing emulator

Goddamnit I have no snapchat

>but I don't think of anything of that sort as a gift.
You see it as a burden now, you won't forever because you'll eventually begin discriminating who you help when you realize helping everyone isn't an option. Think of what you're doing right now like a currency... and believe me when I say Sup Forums will take every cent you own. Spend it on someone you care about because you won't get any of it back from these people.

You have a lot to give, don't give yourself reasons not to take this compliment.

*most

I don't think of it as a burden either. You're thinking a little too deep into this. Things are much simpler than you might see them as.

You're just allowing a bunch of strangers to emotionally unload themselves for no reason? At all? Sorry but I don't buy it. I think I've very likely struck one or two veins and you're putting walls up in your head because people don't like to be picked apart. I mean I could be completely and totally wrong but I don't think I am.

you speak like teenagers. i'm skeptical as to how much help you can give somebody with problems

Will I see tits if I add you?

You're conjuring up arguments, at no point did I imply it wasn't her choice. And you don't have any place to speak to my perseverance. Please leave this discussion.

That them user but there's a few people on this board who do this shit every now and then, step off lmao

Yup, I'm just letting them vent out to me, really nothing more than that.

No

Boring

Says the fag asking every female for tits. Fuck off, ye cunt.

What's going on ITT: you're caring but not smart enough to know what you're doing is self destructive behavior. You know "because I feel like it" is a stupid justification just as much as I do for the harm that can be done to you here. But you're being short with me so I don't know exactly how much of this is going to get through to you

have a nice life, ya dumb kind motherfucker. I tried

You seem to have a problem with people wanting to live their lives the way they want to. Why is that? I get giving someone advice but trying to push it on them is a bit much, especially when it's a complete stranger.

Are we being real or are you a troll? Because if we're being real, I think that's already explained by how I said I was speaking from experience. Live and let live is an important concept to me I just can't sit by and watch someone so caring get picked apart by the vultures of Sup Forums.

I am being short because I don't feel the need to justify my actions to you.

I am not OP but I am one of the people who make threads similar to these and have on a somewhat regular basis for a couple of years now. I've never seen it as anything negative to me and there's been no impact on my life because of it. I'd assume OP is just bored/has nothing better to do just as I when I make them.
How did it come to be a pain for you? I am being genuine, I don't see any problem with it.
>Some people just want to listen

No, faggot. You came in here trying to act patronizing and now you get triggered when someone does the same to you

Hey buddy news flash. Just because it backfired on you doesn't mean it will for sure happen to someone else.

That is the definition of white knighting, whether op is male or female.
Just because you can't do these threads doesn't mean others cant. Stop assuming everyone else is just as faint of heart as you are.

>OP appears to be trying to make calm on Sup Forums
>Some fag comes in and ruins it all saying that these threads are toxic for OP in the end
How ironic

You're being short because you're an idiot who can't recognize wisdom and kindness when she sees it. Your stubborn attitude is going to cause you a lot of problems in life and I can't help but feel like you'll kind of deserve it.

Stay mad kiddos
(You all get that? I said kiddos to make you mad, I know you're all having trouble following me here)

So yeah, suck my cock Sup Forums. I'm out

You must be fun at parties.

>thinks he is le ebin wise sage
>ends up making an idiot of himself and gets defensive
>spergs out
I think you are the toxic person here. Bai!

The most fun. Apparently being fun is the most important thing right now, I didn't catch that because I'm not an absolute fucking moron like you.

>I think
You should stop doing that, you're not very good at it.

You must be fun at parties.

Dude, stop posting. You aren't doing yourself any favors
Insults fresh outta 7th grade

Where is this hatred towards a fellow human coming from? Calm down, pet, and dont insult fellow children of God for no reason.

How to make Sup Forums mad: act intelligent
maybe I want a bunch of sperglords to mentally assert myself over?

Sent a pup in a hood

Is OP gone? :(

Kek, indubitably.

OP weighty problem user here. Still trying to get an emulator working. I will hit you up soon if you can still be bothered....

I said I'm being short because I'm OP, don't feel the need to explain myself here.

Also stop shit talking each other, arguments are one thing, but insulting is bad.

If you want to be the king of shit mountain be my guest. Your freak out is pretty fucking hilarious to watch

Who hurt you, user?
Ooh good OP gave him a (you).. Maybe he will bless us brainlets with more of his patronizing wisdom

>act intelligent
check your S.P.E.C.I.A.L, Neger

You had my intrest at being cute,
but 'stop shit talking eachother' this is Sup Forums. go away.

nah, 19's too young, prolly never taken a cock in her arse anyway.

Will you send me a video of you fingering your own asshole and cumming?

It’d really help my self esteem.

If not, I guess I’ll just kill myself

Sure whats your kik?

Kek, I've said that on Sup Forums too when I had no other arguments. Now I usually try to position myself where I don't have an answer to anything. It works a lot better IMO, you don't have to concede that way. Plus you don't look stupid to people who have said the same thing!

Is op. I just added you on snap , ask me there

>act
>be
I know you aren't a troll, you are actually just stupid.
fucking kek

Jesus fucking Christ I never realized how bad the kerning was on my phone until I saw this

OP Will you go out with me?

(You)

It is pretty shit. You are welcome.

Come on you edgy little chickenshit faggot don't you have any better macro images for me?

Tits?

It have been denied of OP. Feels pretty gud.

You get your point across better if you give instructions

Furthermore if you offer to help.

ITT

All the faggot newfag retards who don’t know the rules

Anyone who responded to a suspected femanon with ANYTHING other than “tits or gtfo” is a confirmed cancer

Lurk Moar you fucking retarded monoloid troglodytes

Hey guis
OP here

Fooled you

learn to spell lmao
>made the realization the newfags are 10years old
strange days

Pup sent from SC starts with C ends with S

this guy, me oldfag in crime.