I have a friend that seriously has issues. He's borderline autistic...

I have a friend that seriously has issues. He's borderline autistic, has these crazy fucking political views and im tired of him being like that. He spams my snap everyday with shit that makes no sense, he also sends screenshots of his own snaps to my whatsapp, who does that. Need your help, what do i do to make him wake up of his dream and snapping him back to reality... And this is actually no joke, pic related, tired of receiving shit like that 20 times a day. Im afraid hes gonna do something bad one day...

>Borderline autistic

You don't know what Autism is.
I'm autistic and I know your friend is being a fucking retard.

The best solution is to kill him.

You're autistic? How do you know??

block ignore why are you even calling him friend?

Being diagnosed by multiple professionals.

>implying anyone who has different worldviews or acts retarded is autistic

idiot.

He's a great dude, but needs to be woken the fuck up to reality

maybe talk to him and tell him how you feel. If he's not worth that much than one of you evidently isn't a good enough dude to take a little time for.

Shit man I recently had a fear that I might be. How do they test for it?

Tell him he's out of his damned mind and if he cant be relatively normal for once you'll beat him up or something

They ask questions and you answer them.
There's a LOT of different forms of autism but they generally all have trouble with social situations (like not knowing when you're interrupting someone).

I actually went to a 1 week training to become "more social", but I also have a form of autism that's becoming less present over time.

Most people I meet tell me that they wouldn't have known if I didn't tell them, and I've had a 6 month internship where literally nobody noticed.

Wow. Thanks for info. How are your relationships? Have you had sex or a long term relationship?

Again. He just sent me this to my wa. I want to bang my head on the desk

Fellow borderline here. Boundaries and quick smart. Hope he/she doesn't kill you out of rage afterwards.

He also sent this to me this morning

Sadly no sex yet, but that's because I'm introverted so I don't like to go to bars or other "busy" public places (I did go to a concert a few weeks ago, so it's not like I can't handle those places, I just don't like them).

I do know another autistic guy who is worse than me (low social skills, watches a lot of anime, makes racist jokes in public) and he's dated 1 or 2 girls.

As far as friends go I have a group of friends (amongst whom I am the only autist) who I play games with and meet with in person every so often (same school, long travel times to reach their homes).

He usually just makes some weird noise and starts to talk about anarcho capitalism or some shit

Your friend you described sounds exactly like a friend I have. He has low social skills but has has a relationship and I haven't. Not for lack of opportunity. I simply have been to afraid and insecure to actually go for girls that I have been told are interested and want to date me. I guess on some level it would be easier to admit I have autism than to admit I'm simply a bitch/beta male. Sorry to compare your condition to my own problems that may have nothing to do with autism. But thanks for answering questions

LMFAO HES EXACTLY LIKE ME XD

Call him a faggot and tell him it's time to an hero

Dude he's trolling you? Has be got an anarcho communist girlfriend or something? He's just ironically having a lol at her/making peace with that beast. My bros the same. Just laugh or give a genuine response whatever it envokes.

Op here, this guy hasn't had a girlfriend, ever.

Punch the little faggot in the nose!

A dick up the ass should do the trick.

youre the one who needs help here

How come

Just suck his dick already and leave us alone.

You're his girlfriend dummy