Since I started getting into music, like 15 years ago, I've pretty much only listened to sad/angry music

Since I started getting into music, like 15 years ago, I've pretty much only listened to sad/angry music.

What is some Sup Forums approved happy music?

Any genre.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g8ZAwhK3Ig4
youtube.com/watch?v=lyXCDUhrmb4
youtube.com/watch?v=4x0MIlOyc-w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Island in the Sun - Weezer
Ultralife - Oh Wonder
All of Who Will Cut Our Hair When We're Gone - The Unicorns
The Middle - Jimmy Eat World

That's all I can think of for you so far.

this is all you need, son

Eurobeat

youtube.com/watch?v=g8ZAwhK3Ig4

kinks i guess, lyrics are depressing as fuck but the music is generally quite cheerful

youtube.com/watch?v=lyXCDUhrmb4

Avalanches - SILY

Learn to find the relief in expressing different and difficult emotions. That's what makes music so good

Love - Forever Changes

Kashif
youtube.com/watch?v=4x0MIlOyc-w

Know Weezer of.... Will check out the others

Looks lame

No

Love them

XTC's albums Apple Venus and Skylarking's original tracklisting. Pure happy bliss.

Bamp

leo kottke - 6 and 12-string guitar

You are growing up user. I remember this feel. When i realized that being happy is a state of mind and if you want to be happy you have to surround yourself with positivity. Not that you should give up anything but more that you should experience a full range of emotions.

Ride - Going Blank Again

basically check OX4 or Twisterella.The whole album is just as accepted as Nowhere but it has a happier mood compared to the whole shoegaze genre and band's discography.

Follow the "happy" part of the chart.

Yes

In Rainbows

For me I began listening to things from my childhood. Songs I associated with my mom and happy memories from my past or movies and worked through various genres from there.

hmm, see that's a fine idea, but that won't work.

A. I listened to some garbage when I was a kid

B. I don't associate much music with my parents other than classic rock ie: Journey, Rush, Elton John, REO Speedwagon etc.

Nothing wrong with any of those, but I'm looking for new.

Don't know if mu approved, but it has some of the best vibes.