Hi Sup Forums planning to get a vasectomy soon , i'm 19 but i don't want no children, so, any anons with a vasectomy...

Hi Sup Forums planning to get a vasectomy soon , i'm 19 but i don't want no children, so, any anons with a vasectomy? how does it feel?
Pic unrelated

Bumping my thread with ass

Don't get snipped at 19, you have no idea what you want yet.

my boi don't go through with it. better to wrap your snake a few years and grow up. i promise you'll change your mind at some point

they probably wont even let you

You don't know if you'll change your mind in your 30s or something, just wrap it!

why are you even thinking about this at 19?! dont be an idiot and do things you cant reverse.

>don't want no
you might as well castrate yourself OP so your stupidity isn't passed on to any children

this

I got mine done at 24. I'm 33 now and it's the best decision I've ever made.

DONT

Ok guys, op here, i live in mexico, a shithole country, i'm planning to get the vasectomy because i don't want to ruin my already miserable and mediocre economy

At 19? I didn't know what my future was gonna be like at that age. You must be very determined and have your life planned out! Good for you, go ahead with it.

They have to, is my decision, i already asked to a local doc about the free vasectomy program that is made anually in my city

Thanks bro, i don't want children but i don't hate them to be honest, just the tought of being a father is not for me, i don't have any patience.

>don't want no
kill yourself

lul ur fucked

fuck all these faggots, go ahead. i had one at 26 two years ago. your balls will feel uncomfortable for a day or two, i had sex but it was awkward as shit not going balls deep so to speak. within a week you wont feel a thing. oh, fap in the cup and make sure it worked after 6 weeks or so. bareback and cumming inside without any worry is the best. no big deal user.

Thanks bro, is the way of cumming any different? like, my cum would be different?

I'd still be careful about it. Look into whether or not it's a reversible procedure. Even if you don't expect to want it reversed, opinions can change with age. A lot of people don't think they're cut out to be dads until they are one and they take to it quite well. If you want to do it, it's ultimately your decision, but do make sure you've well considered it.

Mate, you aren't allowed a vasectomy prior to 30 without having a child already in many parts of the country. Not for any real legal reason, doctors just won't do it, sorry my dude.

trust me you do not want to do that

i know 2 guys whose vasectomy caused ED

do not let a knife get near those balls dude

Thanks man, all advice is good advice, my gf and i keep talking about it, my gf also will get some kind of procedure too

Consistency might be slightly different as you'd have no sperm in it. It'd basically be just water saturated with salt, sugar, and a few trace components. The majority of any whitish color also usually comes from the sperm themselves so that might change, but other than that it probably won't be very different.

I live in mexico bro,maybe is different here

meant to respond to :

I got mine 1.5 years ago.
You walk into the clinic a bit uneasy.
The (female) doctors taped my dick to my stomach, shaved my balls and started injecting local anesthetics.
They were complaining about Trump, this was before the election. After working quite a bit down there, the main doctor started complaining about the dull scissor and fetched another one.
I got a few pain killers and had my wife drive me home.
Hurts like hell for 1 month, a bit less the next 2-3 and after 1.5 years it only hurts when I touch certain places.
Sex is no different from before.
I have two children so I don't want anymore, wife agrees.

true, almost anything can be reversed. hell my buddy was the accidental result of a military vasc from 21 years earlier where they fused back together.

It's a FAR more permanent action for women, and can pose serious health risks down the line. "getting the tubes tied" as they call it is a seriously invasive procedure and can permanently affect hormone balances. It also has zero possibility of reversal, unlike in men where there are certain specialized methods by which fertility can be restored. Female sterilization procedures also carry much higher risks of infection and other potentially life-threatening conditions as the incision is much larger and the internal changes more significant; all of those risks for what is ultimately a needless procedure considering that chemical birth control is 99.9% effective and is easily combined with other methods. Essentially, if your girlfriend also gets sterilized as well, the only methods by which you could have kids if you did decide to would be IVF and/or surrogacy, both of which are costly and again invasive.

Thanks for your experience

Dr's have the hyocratic oath, if a dr personally believes that the procedure does more harm than good, they won't do it for personal reasons. yes, they can legally refuse to snip you.

if you want to go through with it, tell them you have 2 kids already, they won't bat an eye

I'm gonna talk to her abot this mate, thanks for the advice

Thanks! i'll be carefull with that

what 3rd world country are you from? after a week i was fine. and that was with the nurse saying 'oops' she pushed the needle too deep into my left nut. it;s not that bad, no long lasting effects like your experience.

two things
1- Don't be an idiot you are19 years old and fuck up your balls isn't the brightest idea, don't want kids? my god use a fucking condom and be such a pussy
>sex without condom is best sex
find a better way to say that you are an idiot

2- sauce on photo it's the first reason I opened this thread

I've been pulling out for over a decade. Never a single scare. As long as you piss after you nut a couple times you're good to go again.

If you can't pull out then it's on you. Even then the odds are low.

I don't want a kid because i live in a third world country, basically miserable income and insecurity. It's not about the sex it's about my future.

>everyone who is different from me is an idiot
fuckoff illiterate virgin faggot

>I live in mexico bro,maybe is different here
Right. Just because the water gives you montezuma's revenge just by looking at it, we shouldn't just assume the medical industry in a 2nd world country is top notch.

if you live in a third world country using a condom is the best choice even for you
so 0.3mm on your dick change everything?

>I don't want no children
That English haha. Go for it.

best decision I ever made OP, if you are fine with no kids gfi

cumming in women with no repercussions is fucking awesome

If you are going to actually do it save some of your nut just incase

what?? you're a fucking moron, it can always be extracted later or reversed. just because the path isn't there doesn't mean your body stops producing it. school tomorrow after mlk day faggot?

this
pls do it op

Getting a vasectomy at 19 is stupid. You don't know what you want in the future. Just use a condom.

Exactly how I felt at 19. Not how I feel many years later.

Use a condom for awhile. If you hit 30 and you are still in the no kids mindset you can still have the procedure done.

So many fags in this thread have alot of interest in your balls and semen. Do whatever you want. If you don't want kids in the world, that's your choice. If you change your mind later on, you can always adopt. There are plenty of foster kids that need a caring home.

>hurr durr don't do it, ur only 19 and u dunt know what you want

It sounds like most of y'all have more of an interest in his semen than he does. Get over it. We don't need anymore Sup Forumstards reproducing. There's enough of us in the world.

You shouldn't feel anything. the new methods of operation are quick and painless, at least they should be.
I defiantly understand. I think that I'm pretty good with kids in general and I could see myself being a decent dad but I think I'm more interested in being in uncle. like fuck having to take care of a kid.