Monaco lost TO THIS?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R9a4A6zd28k
youtube.com/watch?v=0YSA0VYsp08
youtube.com/watch?v=MOhmLo9fMIk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fatSTRONK

They're versatile. Totally cleaned house even with a also-ran fire sale like Higuain. This is the most lethal team in the world.

He's fat. Look how does he run... LOL

viktor kassai would give a freekick for this..

dubs confirm

The diving instinct was too strong

APOLOGIZE

Slipuain

he forgot he's not at real madrid anymore

Wew

>Gerrarduain

It's funny because he is fat

>PSG is losing Ligue 1 against a team that lost against this

merdanazionale seething

that is funny

Higuain will finally enter the history books as the fattest player to ever score in a CL final

Is the fastest fattest player in history? He's surprisingly fast for a big man.

Strange that he finally scored two goals (godly passes from Alves on both occasions). Against Barcelona and before the goals in this game, you knew the attacks would end on Higuain, either for a goal kick, or on some occasions where he shat backwards, for a counter.

He just imagines he's running towards an Italian dinner

Higuain is the football version of Brano in apocalypse now

Leave Higuain alone

You obviously never saw the great Jan Molby in his Liverpool days

Ronaldo was fast as fuck still when he had double the fat of Higuain. Fat doesn't seem to slow you down much if you gained the fat when you were already fast.

Ronaldo was still fast after becoming obese and having his knees broken twice, a [phenomenal] feat

youtube.com/watch?v=R9a4A6zd28k

His max HP and SPEED stats probably fell 7 points after that run

he still had a good chunk of the speed it was just that stopping was harder on his knees since stopping a heavy object when it has all that momentum is harder.

Gerrard would be proud.

I am not sure about the condition of his menisci and knee ligaments, or the transfer of forces in-between the kinematics, but I feel that you're 100% right

Great post, Sudan
Really makes u think

The jump

>I'm still digesting that chicken dani, give it 20 minutes

based

Gravity 1-0 Piguain

Literal leadbelly.

I know noone will agree with me, becuase this way it doesn't make Higuain look funny/bad/low for this team.
But, the best player who ever stepped on the Champions League fields and ready to help Argentina reach a World Cup and giving Messi the actual GOAT title, Paulo Dybala, did a terrible pass there.

He knew Higuain was running, he could see it, and yet he still threw the ball where he did.

Ridicolous, it was like he was actively trying not to score this time, and it looked like Alves and a few other players called him out for it. Then he scored two anyway. Strange!

when it happened, most people in the match thread were saying the same thing. I agree, it wasn't a good pass
but the webbum isn't about that, it's about his piggy little run and the way he slips. you can blame dybala for the play breaking down but you can't blame him for higuain being a tub

And what about the jump? Did Alves made a terrible pass too?

higuain is all torque. He can't jump or fast turn or quickly accelerate, but if he gets going he can't be stopped

Sorry but the pass is fine. Any more forward the CB in front of Piggy would've just intercepted. Piggy was unnaware (too much huffing and puffing) to see.

>or fast turn or quickly accelerate
He totally can.

Higuain is a big fat nerd!

*BRRAAAAAPs your path*

This is the first time Hig has ever scored away from home in the UCL
KEK

Probably had some good food in the stadium this time

what do you think his post-game celebration buffet looked like?

Penaldo is not next to him running his chances anymore

25% of Juve squad's caloric intake

>Your only job is to get paid millions upon millions to streak up a field and score tap ins
>you can't help yourself from being fat

why

damn if I was given this kind of opportunity I would keep myself cut like a diamond

ruining*

Monaco didn't utilize their Bane

is an zebra an athlete?

>s-stop bullying me leo i couldn't help miss those world cup final and copa america final goals because the crowd had food which distracted me

Kek

he's such a weird player

It's not even that hard to lose 3-4kg in a few weeks. If he's still fat at the time of the final and juve lose, I'd relegate him to the B team for the rest of his career.

You could just relegate him to the cafeteria and his career will end

not sure theyd want to pick up the bill for such an appetite

this and the fact that he could literally buy a legal slave to cook healthy food.

lol

get off the pitch you fat fuck :DDD

get it ? :DDD

That one was even worse. Even if he wasn't a fat fuck that was a difficult to reach ball. He was wide open, could've laid it out to him on the ground.

he's the juggernaut bitch

He would have to stop the ball, giving time to the opponent block the pass.

But considering the flag dunno why i'm replying anyway

how do europeans even become fat?

that must take a lot of work over there

>shiggy diguian

Poop lost to that?

>That
>Fat

you are like a babby, watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=0YSA0VYsp08

Trade him to Venezeula and watch him become someone's spit roast.

yes

he literally looks like a retired 40 year old player in a charity match what the fuck
>yet he still scores a brace

I agree, pass was not good.
Even if Higuain didn't trip like the fat sack he is, it would have been behind him

It was literally this pass

youtube.com/watch?v=MOhmLo9fMIk

T H I C C

You guys are idiots. He clearly thought he is gonna make it while the ball was coming towards him, then he saw he is not gonna reach it no matter waht so mid-jump he just canceled it, that's why it looks half assed like that.

no. In this Dybala was running from the side to the center and had to adjust his run slightly backwards. In higuain case he was running forwards and had to stop and turn back, which with his mass is quite difficult to do

w-we had a terrible december

Why don't Juventus just bench Higuain during cup matches and play him during league matches? They'd win the treble every year.