archiveofourown.org/works/11798901
archiveofourown.org/works/11923920
archiveofourown.org/works/12323790
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes

Liking traps in spite of the penis is straight
Liking traps because of the penis is bisexual

The gayest

If liking traps is gay then I dont really care post more traps you faggot.

wtf rude

Traps are gay, but don't let that stop you

More

Gay is
[X] O.K.!
[_] not okay.

YES TRAPS ARE GAY IN MY INFANTILE BLACK AND WHITE WORLDVIEW WHERE EVERYTHING I DON'T LIKE IS BAD

Little bit.

It's not gay if the penis is tiny and feminine

You are NOT gay until the 4th inch of hard dick slides into your asshole ---then you are gay in that instant

Gay. All the way.

The eternal question, we may never have the answer

OP here, what about futas? Are they gay?

archiveofourown.org/works/11778270

archiveofourown.org/works/11798901

archiveofourown.org/works/11923920

archiveofourown.org/works/12323790

Futas are women with dicks in place of clits, may or may not have balls, and always a vagina.

And to add, futas aren't real so it doesn't really matter.

this part looks pretty gay

Rad.

>straight

The words you might be looking for are delusion or denial.

>penis
>feminine
Something here doesn't match

Only if they fuck or get fucked by other dudes

OP here, today we all learned that traps are gay, but that's ok.

Feminine doesn't mean "inherently female", it means "having qualities usually associated with females" you big fat dummy

A penis can be feminine just as a man can be feminine

More

B8

This.

Yes, and no one who's really into them cares if it is or not.

It's the absolute 100% truth. I don't know why you gayboys get so mad about the proper use of a word on a subject that makes you uncomfortable

Would you a cute anime girl (male)?

Who cares? Puss is Puss. I've never understood why people fixate on whether or not traps are gay or not. My wife and I see a "girl" about once a month and I'll tell ya, "girl" ass is amazing. Basically why in 2018 are men still afraid of penises?

/thread

Gay and annoying about it.

If you want to fuck something that has a dick, or are attracted to something that has a dick, while you yourself also have a dick, it's gay.
I know this is b8 as fuck, but how is this so hard for people to understand?
You're either gay or bi. just accept it.
But you're certainly not straight if you're a dude attracted to something that has a dick and is biologically a male.

>Gay
>Bad
If you have a penis, and are attracted to someone with a penis; you are gay. That isn't a bad thing. That's just how it is

No, they always get trips, quads, fifths and even sixths.

Wrong faggot

Because impromptu anal sex is about as appealing as it sounds. Fags are fags. Moderately annoying effeminate men. Traps are worse. Neurotic, narcissistic, unmotivated, self loathing morons who'd sooner work a truck stop glory hole than actually form a career.

No, that's correct. The truth just makes you angry or uncomfortable

fpbp

huh? you got that from that comment? boy you really like calling people gay dont you.

fffffuuuu
Was gonna call you dumb for saying fifths and sixths instead of pents and hexes but then this gaylord showed up. That comment was for him

I played myself

yes you are gay

why are you guys so sensitive about it
just admit you're bisexual or gay, it's 2018 nobody bats an eye about you liking dick

Being gay for traps is like 'gay lite', it doesn't really count

Give it two more years. Europe will be brown, fags of all kinds will be flushed out and butchered in droves. Life will go on. Broadway will suffer.

Disgusting.
Kill yourselves

Traps are gay, yes.
Liking traps however, not gay.

/thread

gay is gay
you don't need to be embarrassed bb

Here is the real truth. It may make the common people mad, but it is the answer

o shit /thread.

Your words of wisdom should be passed down to future generations

>balls not touching
confirmed not gay

Hi newfriend.

You say that now... but in a couple of months time you will soon be trawling craigslist looking for cock to suck.

And browsing these threads is the start. You have been warned.

Balls are allowed to touch if they're girl balls, that rule only applies to two dudes

Wise Confucius once said: 'It's not ghey if the balls don't touch'. No homo tho.

Inherently, no. If they are having sex with another male, yes.

Of course they are; only here would anyone ever question that...

Fucking a trap isn't gay.
Getting a blowjob from a trap isn't gay.

Getting fucked or sucking off a trap is definitely gay.

Most definitely, assuming it's a guy liking the trap.
Traps themselves are usually attracted to big dick guys, also making them gay.
Rarely do women and traps enter a relationship, in which case the guy is the sub not making him homo gay, but beta gay.
Idk, there's no way I'm seeing this adding up to straight, especially cause 90%+ of cases involve 2 penises, 99%+ either 2 penises or a strapon.
Either way, femdoms on traps is my fetish

ALSO

2D traps aren't gay.
3D traps are really gay and disgusting.

Pic related is probably the straightest a trap can be, and nothing about this pic is straight

pretty much

Not all

That's Roman rules. Modern rules are "if you're a dude and you have a dick inside any part of you or put your dick in any part of something with a dick, you're a fag. not that there's anything wrong with that. I just wanted to make sure everyone is clear you're a homo. Go forth, and fag in peace."

>you gayboys
Oh the irony

A trap is a man pretending to be a woman. It's still a man so yes, they are gay.

If a person pretends to be a dog and you fuck him/her does that make you zoophilic?

thanks reddit

>wants to play the "thanks reddit" card
>uses reddit spacing

Come on man, there's nothing feminine about a penis. A guy can certainly have feminine characteristics, but a penis isn't one of them. What makes a penis feminine? Its size? Skin smoothness? Please tell me, because I don't know.

I think that makes you a furry

>reddit spacing

I don't know what that is, considering I've never once visited that site.

Yes and that's not a bad thing

Kek

That's so accurate.

it’s definitely a gay fantasy/fetish but i don’t think it means that you’re gay. not straight either though.

I'd agree if said person is also dressed in a fursuit.

Not all the time

Sauce?

sauce in't that proxy?

>A guy can certainly have feminine characteristics, but a penis isn't one of them
I'm not saying a penis is a feminine characteristic of a man, I'm saying a penis itself can have "qualities usually associated with femininity" - petite, smooth, pinkish, youthful looking, etc. Take a penis like that compared to one that's big, scarred, callused, veiny, hairy, there's a very clear difference

Yes and most sensible people realize that. "Traps aren't gay" is a meme used to trigger idiots or just from truly delusional people.

It doesn't matter if it's just enjoy what you like

Are niggers black?

No, they're brown

This is fucking amazing.

That's what makes traps more interesting

Yes.
Traps are just men and identify as men and live their lives as men, but they occasionally like to act and dress fem

That's the newfag definition. Traps are really just any male who can pass as female. In the real world that means mostly trans girls since they have a full time commitment and help from hormones.

None of that really means anything when it comes to 2D traps though, artists just draw girls and say "by the way, there's a dick there"