Tumblr is upset about the new sex dolls...

Tumblr is upset about the new sex dolls. Little do they realize that sex robots will be the next evolution to fix these problems

Because feminist SJW’s want to take away male sexual rights, unless you’re one of their idols like Jensen Ackles. Tumblrina’s don’t understand the sexual hunger men feel. We’re like vampires.

you're retarded. No one is upset. stop trolling

Are those actually feminists though? Listing off all those traditionally female jobs sounds like those girls think that that is what a woman should be doing, doesn't sound feministic at all.

can a sex doll talk?

Its a guy who cant afford one, or who has a fat overbearing woman he 'loves'

If you do enough drugs

If you pay extra yes and they'll even add a warming device to make it feel like a real woman

To be perfectly honest I have a wife and I cook meals, wash clothes, and clean house (don't have or want kids - ever) better than her. I don't have a sex doll but if the only thing keeping me in a relationship is how good a domestic servant the woman is then they're already most of the way to losing that battle as we speak.

The funny thing is that feminists try to redefine their roles un society, but wont allow men to do so.
>cook your meals
>have your children
>clean the house
Are things women are tired of being "feminine". So his point is not only stupid, but sexist.

Implying that all women are good for is cooking and cleaning.

I like this tumblrcunt.

>What's it? You'll are really triggered TBH ain't no sensible man that buying that shit.

god technology is incredible

All the shit she is listing are typical expected gender roles under a system of represssive gender roles. Why would we as feminists have a problem with fucking sexdolls?

Why aren't there accounts to parrot these posts but replace sex doll with vibrator?

The only power women have left is pussy. We do everything else. Replacements on deck.

Well then. If you can't compete with lifeless plastic and want to be an "equal" feminist, maybe you shouldn't complain about the fucking consequences. Now fuck off back to pleb it

What New sex dolls? Where?

This is what they're talking about m8

>put Thermo Mix on Sex Doll -> perfect wife

checked

>make if feel like a real woman
virgin alert

That looks expensive as fuck

isn't projection neat guys

I'm pretty confident if guys could get their rocks off on sex robot women would become obsolete in 3 years.
So does that mean we should just leave them be? oooor?
I mean women don't serve any other purposes, maybe the few that actually work can stay but eh

Read my post again, you little shit, and maybe you'll understand that whoever the person in OP's picture is, is retarded. Just like you.

Damn best looking one I've seen so far who makes it I could be backing pumping this out

A fake pussy does not feel like the real thing. Doesn't matter if is warm or not.

But you would know that if you had sex even once.

You're right. Some fake pussies feel much, much better.

Wait so are they admitting that a woman's role is to make meals, have kids, wash clothes, and make your home?

Did sexbots just confirm gender roles?

It's $2k.

OH BOO FUCKING HOO YOU GUYS ARE SO PATHETIC. HAHAHA YOU THINK YOU ACTUALL HAVE THE MONEY TO BUY THAT DOLL BITCH PLS IM GUESSING ALL OF YOUR SKINS ARE WHITE ASWELL LMAO.

BUT DONT WORRY WE DEFINITELY DONT NEED FRAIL BOYS LIKE YOU WHEN WE HAVE THE SUPERIOR RACE TO PLEASE US

KEK With steadily increasing recording technology women are becoming worse at lying and manipulation.
Money's already aside for sex robots, women are obsolete and pampered

I was expecting some fancy shit on the line of CES 2018!
They introduced AI robot dogs.. When are the AI robot sex dolls coming?

holy shit captain caps lock. You ok? You going through a thing?
We're here if you need to talk

What if you could do all those things yourself?

Well Boston robotic labs have robots that pick up move and clean with broomsticks. so yeah you're fucked

lol, "wymen so stronk", yet she belittles herself to a housemaid & nanny, bringing no irreplaceable value to a relationship than being a baby factory.
Bitch, I probably cook better than you, clean my laundry myself, and run my small but more than comfortable household perfectly on my own while doing my job.
I don't even want kids, but for times when I do, I am the nice uncle for the kids of my brother.
And even if I hadn't my two nieces, what exactly prevents me from adopting a child?

And when I want to bust a nut, I either greet my right hand, pay a hooker, or get myself a nice fleshlight / sexdoll to do the job. No strings attached, nor any crazy bitch playing petty control-games with my sexual needs.

Women are unnecessary for the lives of modern men, and friendships are certainly less complicated, more honest, and far less likely to result in crazy bitchfights than letting a women into our hearts and minds.

And what do these feminazis do?
Bitch and crawl at the sudden realization that sugar-daddies become a rare commodity nowadays, so they have to care for themselves.

Good morning bitches, your wishes got fulfilled.
You are truly equal to us now.
Now learn to deal with it.

PS: Stop pretending that you have a say in how I shake the palm. None of your business.

Will a SJW cook your meals?
Will a SJW have your kids?
Will a SJW wash your clothes?
Will a SJW make your home?

No?

Nothing of value is lost.

>Can sex doll cook your meals?
Nigga, I'm a grown-ass man. I cook my own meals.

>Can sex doll have your kids?
>implying I want kids in the first place

>Can sex doll wash your clothes?
See first response.

>Can sex doll make your home?
Again, see first response.

1. I'm a great cook
2. I hate kids and don't want any
3. I know how to operate a washer/dryer
4. "make your home", does that mean "clean"? Because my home is spotless because I clean it.

ffs is this the best argument against sex dolls? Thats really REALLY retarded.

nope black here. Any actual black guy that has to put up with black women would buy that shit in a second flat.
Let me guess, Russian? put the keyboard down ivan

I cook well myself, there's also takeaway, I don't need no fucking kids, I can wash clothes just fine in the washing machine and what the fuck does "making a home" stand for?
I just want to bury my dick deep in a wet hole and not have that hole complain about a hundred different things.

don't worry, you'll get slammed with a thousand women trying to belittle and berate you.
The sure sign of a panicking woman losing their power

rofl... cheaper than some of my ex's. I had a gf that would blow through that a week with fuck all to show for it.

that's it?!?
Is it available?
Women are closer to being fully obsolete sooner than I thought, holy shit.

Tfw my black friend at work only dates white and lives by the motto "all white, alright"
Black women must be really terrible

If a wife did those 4 things and didn't divorce, Ring production would be throught the roof !
Checked
Nice

Yea but you’re still a nigger

> can cook my own meals just fine

> wanting kids ever lol

> perfectly capable of washing my own clothes

> make my home what?

Women will truly not be needed Holy shit lol

>Can sex doll cook your meals?
I cook my own meals right now so nothing would change. Also, most women are terrible cooks nowadays.

>Can sex doll have your kids?
No, why would I want kids? A sex doll is for sex, like a whore.

>Can sex doll wash your clothes?
I wash my clothes myself, nothing would change.

>Can sex doll make your home?
I clean my apartment myself. Nothing changes.

Although I would much prefer sexbots to sex dolls.

They'll belittle you and try to get you to not buy one because if more and more men ditch analog women, women's meal ticket is gone. They can't have that, so they do and say everything they can to try to change your mind. Its now dawning on them that they are rapidly becoming obsolete. Women are the ones that need love, companionship, financial security, and everything else a man provides, THEY need us, not the other way around. All men need is to bust a quick nut and we are content, men are getting sick of the infinite hoops we have to jump through to bust one off.

When I was single I was doing 3 out of the 4 of those already. Having a wife just means we split the duties.

Shit nigga sign me right the fuck up

i have dated black women twice. Both times they were the most hateful, bitchy, jellous whores i have ever met. When a black dude says "i don't fuck with black bitches", i don't fucking blame him. It's a level of crazy unparalleled in any other race on earth.

yeah my black homies at work all agree that black chicks are the fucking worst.

I dunno man, my gf in high school was black and she sucked dick well.

I mean it's a weird thing about black people and women.
Blacks are already kind of emotional which goes with their much greater spirituality.

Women being emotional kind of do the same.

But now mix that shit together and you have an emotional shit storm nobody wants to deal with.
There's a reason black women are known for having attitude and shit.

These dolls have one purpose only: drain your balls. A lot about sex with real women goes on inside of your head. Dolls are not interactive. They are not human. You'd think that this would make fucking them less enjoyable, but think again. A human vagina is not as stimulating as you might think. To make the experience fun and worth the money, the makers of these dolls learned from years of experience of masturbation sleeves and mannequin making to make something truly terrifying.

These dolls are literal semen demons.

Their warm, wet holes (yes, you can warm them) surpass those of women by far. They are always wet and hot as long as lube is available. A doll is always willing and will never say no. The textures and tight tunnels are engineered to squeeze the cum straight out of your balls into them. Textures are way more stimulating than any vagina could ever be, and their temperature can be adjusted to be slightly warmer than a real females. Your dick will melt in pleasure once you insert. Fucking chicks who have a fever would be considered abuse, and dangerous instead.
Not only are their vaginas created for the sole purpose to soak up globs of cum, but their other holes offer the same variety and wilder rides than nature provides.

Don't get me even started on their bodies. Their shapes are fantastic. Tits made to fuck. Asses made to be pounded. You can go as hard as you want. The doll will take it. She is made for it. And this is why womyn are afraid of dolls. It is simple. If you ignore human interaction, then these dolls just feel a lot better.

Just go to motherless and check the videos of men dumping load after load onto their personal cock slaves. Cumming hard and fast. These dolls milk heavy globs of cum from their dicks at record speeds. These doll owners cum hard, and they cum lots.

So yeah, dolls are semen demons. Engineered for pleasure. Women can not compete with their bodies alone.

yah man. give it time. Mark my words, if sex robots really do take off all as planned, no hiccups.
Then you're going to see this extremely weird shift in women chasing men for attention instead of the other way around.

It's easier to simulate sex (which guys want) than to simulate a living emotional partner that supports and does everything for you (which is what women want).

We'll see though, all in due time

the correct answer

That is Twitter you stupid dumb cunt not Tumblr

If your gonna post false accusations towards Tumblr please reconsider your actions you rancid swine

Only because of patriarchal structures that condition men to want it more.

oy oy calm down, tumblr, twitter, same shit..

Dub quads speaks truth.

kill yourself

Does it have a butthole? If yes, I'm sold.

It will shift, but when men fall for it, the women will revert back to their same old bullshit, trying to train men by making them jump through endless hoops. Hopefully, men will be wise enough by that time and tell women to pound sand and we see women's suicide rates skyrocket. Only then we will know that we have won.

hint: your gender studies degree will directly lead you into homelessness, unless you find a man to support you.
You played yourself.

>just go on motherless and watching guys dumping hot loads

>Surpass women by far than feeling

Faggot virgin

the other problem is the emotional attachment. A lot of men in today's environment are sick and tired of being told they are worthless, and need to be more "culturally enriched" bullshit. Men are tired of some half retarded bitch trying to cuck them.

Lately, the women i have dated have been completely sub-par. Most won't get off their ass to do anything (including cooking, thanks feminism) and demand to be waited on hand & foot all day. They refuse to help out with anything around the house. On top of that, they demand their own mad money so they don't have to work.

Jesus fuck, I work 70 hours a week and i can put up with a total of 5 minutes of that bullshit. There is no fucking way I will take that off some fucking lazy whore who wants to bleed my wallet dry, never put out, and go ride every other cock in town. Women go on about all this mental retardation feminism, however they don't realize that they are making themselves obsolete. Men don't want to put up with this shit anymore. The big thing, all races of men are starting to turn in this direction, everyone is sick of this crap.

How much are one of these dolls gonna run for?

Of course it is. Because white and Asian women keep their snatches shut

kek, last women I met with a gender studies degree I laughed at and told her to go fuck herself. May of made comments on her degree being a "professional welfare recipient" degree as well. Not going to mess with that bullshit.

You are the virgin, or you would know that I am right. Artificial pussy feels better than human flesh. This is a fact.

What same old bullshit? What hoops? For what end? Their only leverage, sex, has been removed.

So much this

see

Have you never been in a relationship? Women hold the pussy for ransom. They constantly think "if you don't do this for me or buy me that thing I dry-begged for then i just wont feel like fucking later on"... Men constantly have to please women by doing shit for them.

>Fucking chicks who have a fever would be considered abuse, and dangerous instead.

I want this on my tombstone

This, they are TERRIFIED of being made obsolete by dolls and robots. That's why they start foaming at the mouth at the mere mention of them

holy shit... you're telling me I can just get one of these and never have to think about chasing some slut again?
I'm legit excited for the future
vr
Sex robots
Trump in the white house.

I fucking love this country Sup Forums

Where can I buy one?

Ahahaha he cut his penile muscles to dist end his dick. Its a watery piss sausage as far as fucking a chick goes.

no yah, but I think what user is saying is the only thing they have for leverage is sex.
aaaand that's about to have an alternative with these bots.

Women are done, how can they compete?

>can sex doll make your home?
Can YOU? You can barely make a coherent sentence.

Then, sometimes you do do a bunch of shit to make them happy and they STILL pull the "i just dont feel like having sex" shit. Thats what you call "training", theyre training you to be a good little puppy

Can a feminist do any of these things?

Can sex doll make you wish you'd never fucking been born?

accurate image

No, I think that's the point.

I don't need help with that.

If you are a working man, 2k is rather cheap for the literal miles of pipe that you will lay in one of these.

I am not one of these guys who hate on women. In contrary, I am quite fond of their companionship. Girls are fun. But girls are also expensive. They expect to get stuff from you.

These dolls don't. No swiping, no dates, no effort. If you want a wet hole to dump your load in, then these things are great.

troll women thread?

No, but you will never bring another person into the world who will never have the wish of never being born

Why do you have a wife?

this

KEK this

Most women can't/won't do those things. Sure, having a woman who does all that is better than a sex doll. But sex dolls are a tier above thots.

Because without those things you offer nothing that men value. It's okay though they'll offer sex dolls for women soon you'll be fine.

This, most women fucking suck at cooking.