Holy kek what a player

>always does the right in every situation
>great technique
>great passing

Juve will win it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VyZcjPqwiY8
espnfc.com/fifa-world-cup/story/1888364/arjen-robben-of-netherlands-becomes-worlds-fastest-player
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

next messi la

been saying he's great for years but no one wanted to listen

Messi is the complete package in terms of positioning, assist and shooting. Dybala literally only has the left leg and is not enough of a killer poacher. Imo he can become the next LCIM, but nowhere near Messi, and I say this as a Juve fan in PTSD for the chance of another lost final.

I want him so bad lads

I dunno Real are really impressive desu

>le mouthbreathing man
overrated

Yeah, Messi single-handedly dominates the entire attacking third of the pitch on a near-weekly basis. Dybala is excellent but nowhere near GOAT-tier

>he can become the next LCIM, but nowhere near Messi
robben in his best years (2012-14 or so) was not that far behind messi imo, not skillwise but how clutch he was you just gave hime the ball and he scored with basically 0 support. I think he actually was 3rd best player for a while seeing how well he played for the NT, too. shouldve won best player of WC2014, too

If it reaches the 70th minute as a stalemate or marginal Juve win, the referee will make some questionable decisions in halal's favor and it's duodecima time

I agree he's a great player but I'm not sure he's dynamic enough with the ball at his feet to hit the heights of Robben and Ronaldo. Having pace with the ball at your feet is such an important part of being a world class forward these days. Comparing him to Messi is just stupid.

>Having pace with the ball at your feet is such an important part of being a world class forward these days
that's true, you either need that or great physicality to win the last important one on ones with defenders to find a good shot on target

We were too busy laughing at your muslim problem.

Dont worry, we have a mexican problem so i feel ya.

Zeig heil my friend.

Pretty much on the same level as Messi/CR at his best. Just doesn't have the same consistency or hype machine.

Cringe post. Fuck off to Sup Forums

Holy shitty your understanding of football Dybala with LCIM.

Dybala is SLOW. S-L-O-W. He can't never take on 3 guys at high speed and finish it after. He is just not this type of player.

comparing Dybala with...***

>next LCIM
Doesn't seem like a winger to me.

Next Totti

>tfw in the finals he gets an elbow from Ramos or Casemiro and gets knocked out right on the pitch.

Weak ass fuckboi.

Can Dybala be the next Messi? Of course not, there are no young players with Messi's or CR7's potential.
Can Dybala become the best player in the world after those two die finally, surpassing Nerman, Hazard or Bale? Definitely
>75703195
More of a Del Piero in my opinion, very similiar playstyle except being left-footed

Fuck me, reply meant for -->

>I'm homo fuck me in the ass

That's what you said, understandable coming from Bresil. LCIM is one of the slowest top players in the world, slower than Dybala.

LCIM doesn't get past three men, he takes on three men and fucks them over with a curve ball goal. That's what Del Piero has done for all of his career.

Who needs speed after all.

>LCIM is one of the slowest top players in the world, slower than Dybala.

youtube.com/watch?v=VyZcjPqwiY8

"Arjen Robben of Netherlands becomes world's fastest player"

espnfc.com/fifa-world-cup/story/1888364/arjen-robben-of-netherlands-becomes-worlds-fastest-player

>LCIM is one of the slowest top players in the world

>he literally has the best top speed achieved in a match

go back to facebook please

shut up nigger t.oni

What is your goal with this post? (You)s?

>BTFO so hard
>g-go back to facebook
I cant wait for Jewve to lose the final so that you annoying Jewve kiketalians can finally fuck off about muh best defense muh Memebala

kek

go back to twitter amerilard

>LCIM is one of the slowest top players in the world

Holy shit Italy, since when you became so dumb?

It's already too late to be the "Next Messi"
Reminder that by age 18 he was already scoring a hat trick against Real Madrid and weaving past 10 getafe players

yeah crazy how he's only one year younger than nerman (and 2 than Azza and Greas man)

>age
>relevant
epic

It does matter because Messi has been above everyone at a very young age.

>Dyabla

I'll just call him Diablo hehe :^)

This has to be the (you)est post of the day holy shit

>tornino
>palermo
TOP LMAO

call me when he scores to powerful teams, he's literally "one tap-in man" hazard and neymar are five steps above him

Your just as Deluded as the United fans you mock, As soon as BBBC retire / Get too old, Allegri leaves, Juve are fucked, and Dybala will become Lorenzo Insigne tier

I dunno if irony or just a low bait for someone to post UEFALONA.

which one it is, my beloved argie?

Lel'd
Not only are the Manure pakis deluded, they're also painfully deluded and casual when it comes to football that isn't currently discussed on goal.com. Otherwise you'd know there are Rugani and Caldara lined up as BBC replacement, only new GK being an issue.

platini, pirlo and, if i remember correctly, were not considered top class that soon

this obsession over 18 yo player is a recent (and stupid) thing

and he's CUTE too

We were talking about comparing him with Messi m8. learn2read ffs

Am I the only one that thinks that's he's painfully just slight above average??

Literally none of you cucks rated him before the goals against Barca.

The next Pogba, Juve sure nows how to advertise their players.

>poortugal talking about overrated players

Excellent taste my brother

>brazil talking about overrated players

don't forget that one of the biggest frauds to step foot in Europe is Nerman.

Ok kiddo. I'll take a note of that.

>literally none of you cucks rated him before the goals against Barca
I rated him since back when him and Vasquez were singlehandedly saving Palermo from being relegated m8. He's shown way more than Pogba ever did at Juve.

Also his previous season at Juve was far more impressive than the current one, when he's deployed deeper in CAM position and has been out for about 6 weeks with an injury, slightly struggling with fitness since. Only complete plebs didn't recognize as one of the best talents well before Barcelona matches

>Wonga signed Petr Kek and nobody else instead of this guy

I want to suck his dick all night

People can't handle opinions like yours, they underestimate messi and cr7 believing somebody somehow will soon repeat or break their records.

Fucking Italy, I was actually on your side.

overestimate dybale is the same thing imo. he will be that type of player who is absolutely great and a joy to watch but not enough to be the n #1

dybala* damn

The Dybala era will follow the Messi and Penaldo era

imagine cumming into that mouth while those eyes look up at you

Yes, imo getting hyped over players under 21 that are having a good season is dumb unless you new to football, no wonder people thought that Januzaj/Depay/Martial were going to be the next cr7 for man. united. simply ebin

yea but dybala is 23 m8.

I agree with this, Robben was phenomenal in World cup 2014, he seemed unstoppable, and he looked anything he wanted to do he could, I agree him and messi were not that far apart in terms of skill between 2012-2014 in his peak

Kek, you call this bait?

Bippity bappity to you to my greasy friend

here's another (you), italy

I mean, you gave him a (You), so in the end, he won.

t. Alessandro Materazzi

I remember people saying that about Neymar.

Face it. Until they retire, no one will match Messi and Ronaldo.

Bale is the next LCIM, Dybala has a completely different style, he's more like Totti

It's also true, Dybala and Neymar will be the best 2 players in 5 years

Really good bait

>Face it. Until he retires, no one will match Messi
Tsu is hardly ever on the ball nor does he anything amazing.
he'll be remembred for his gayness and having a butt ugly statue.

more oxygen la

*and making messifags insanely butthurt for some reason

Thanks God, this guy deserves a domestic league and a Champions

It's not him, it's the full on retard fanboys of his. Idiots have a way of getting under your skin with ridiculous statements simply because when arguing with one they always win