Glenn Beck DROPPED

On Beck's recent comments about Trump.

>However, comments recently made by a guest on the independently produced Glenn Beck Program, in our judgement, may be reasonably construed by some to have been advocating harm against an individual currently running for office, which we cannot and will not condone.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/radio/2016/05/31/siriusxm-announces-suspension-glenn-beck-brad-thor-interview-comments/
glennbeck.com/2016/05/31/glenn-becks-relationship-status-with-siriusxm-its-complicated/?utm_source=iHeart&utm_medium=post&utm_campaign=iHeart-post20160531
youtube.com/watch?v=1GjkVWQ2Oik
youtube.com/watch?v=VUtUyPS1etQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yF18J70chkc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

breitbart.com/radio/2016/05/31/siriusxm-announces-suspension-glenn-beck-brad-thor-interview-comments/

>75699998
The exchange

THOR: He is a danger to America and I got to ask you a question and this is serious and this could ring down incredible heat on me because I’m about to suggest something very bad. It is a hypothetical I am going to ask as a thriller writer.

With the feckless, spineless Congress we have, who will stand in the way of Donald Trump overstepping his constitutional authority as President? If Congress won’t remove him from office, what patriot will step up and do that if, if, he oversteps his mandate as president, his constitutional-granted authority, I should say, as president.

If he oversteps that, how do we get him out of office? And I don’t think there is a legal means available. I think it will be a terrible, terrible position the American people will be in to get Trump out of office because you won’t be able to do it through Congress.

BECK: I would agree with you on that and I don’t think you actually have the voices we’ve been talking about and we’ve been talking about this off-air for a while. I think the voices like ours go away. I don’t think we are allowed – especially if things, and I believe the economy is going to go to crap, even if Jesus was in office. It’s going to naturally reset. It has to.

fuck him

Glenn Beck's pathetic, emotional, woman-tier histrionics have always been an embarrassment. He is truly one of the most cucked cuckservatives out there, and a religious nutjob.

Welp, one more name to add to the blacklist, I suppose.

>He is truly one of the most cucked cuckservatives out there, and a religious nutjob

He's a fucking Mormon, what do you expect? That is the only shade they come in.

Report Thor and this cuck. There is a supposed recording of Glenn Beck wanted to stab Trump to death.

Why does chalk board guy hate Trump so much? I'm a lib who just recently got on the Trump train. Explain pls?

Sore loser. His idol Cruz lost to Trump

the priesthood didn't rise

Why did he like Cruz? I didn't peg him for an evangelical type

Religious people are crazy.

>Why did he like Cruz?
Cruz was the most pro-Israel candidate and Beck is an unabashed Zionist.

AHAHAHAHAH GLENN IS GOING TO BE OKAY

glennbeck.com/2016/05/31/glenn-becks-relationship-status-with-siriusxm-its-complicated/?utm_source=iHeart&utm_medium=post&utm_campaign=iHeart-post20160531

'
"Who will rid me of this man?" You're not in the clear for that, faggot. We know what you meant.

Sure thing. You just don't realize that the priest hood is rising....
youtube.com/watch?v=1GjkVWQ2Oik

I thought Trump was all for Israel

These stupid mutherfuckers used to complain, rightly so I might add, about the double standard on the left regarding "violent rhetoric" and all that shit back with Sarah Palin. Now here's Beck routinely fantasizing about killing Trump.
Fuck you to death, Glenn Beck.

He's still on my local AM talker station...but he's prerecorded and airs at 8 PM

Another cuck falls

He is, but not to the degree Cruz was.
youtube.com/watch?v=VUtUyPS1etQ

How long until he bends the knee like all the rest?

You need to differentiate between being Pro Israel and being Pro Israel-controlling-America.

Supporting Israel as a nation state is absolutely the right thing in that region in terms of geopolitics (even if there is so much shit Israel does wrong). But America itself needs to stop kowtowing to Israel and stop allowing them to have such an influence on American politics.

Glenn's entire career is getting a job, saying some good things, building credibility, and then pissing it away by revealing himself to be insane. This has happened at least seven times now.

This. I resent Sharon boasting that "we control them and they know it." I don't care otherwise. Jews like muddying the waters by confusing intent and result, so insufficient loyalty is presented as the same thing as hatred.

I'm curious about his radio and website ratings and Mark Levin's radio ratings. I didn't know until recently that Levin had a relative on the Cruz campaign

Now to get rid of that whiny bitch Mark Levin.

top cuck

>and I believe the economy is going to go to crap, even if Jesus was in office. It’s going to naturally reset. It has to.

Obama has been overstepping his role as president for 8 years and beck hasn't advocated violence against him, but instead against a man who isn't even in office yet.

Yikes. What a shit candidate

What's the benefit of Israel though? All it seems to do is piss off other middle eastern countries

meanwhile if jews advocate exterminating the White race, they don't even get noticed by the MSM.

Is this guy some kind of heretic or something?

Its 2016, how dare he threaten Supreme leader Trump

>Supporting Israel as a nation state is absolutely the right thing in that region in terms of geopolitics (even if there is so much shit Israel does wrong).
I'll support the Jewish race's right to a homeland when they support the White race's right to a homeland.

>What's the benefit of Israel though? All it seems to do is piss off other middle eastern countries

Organised chaos of sorts. It's a focal point of the region but no one has the balls to attack them because there is the implied threat of American's retaliating. They basically help keep the other nations, which America has little direct influence over, in check. A shitty presence in the middle east is better than no presence. There are other things of course, but in all honesty they don't count for shit compared to Israel's ability to act as a proxy or launching point of US interests.

In all honesty the entire middle east should be glassed and we should start over. There is so much hatred between nations and even between differing groups in individual nations. Almost every government is corrupt. their cultures are absolute horse shit, a massive lack of education, not to mention the complete and utter lack of things they bring to the world (with the exception of oil and violence).

The homeland argument is bullshit. Simple fact of the matter is that they are there now and the only way to get rid of them would be to nuke them. Israel REALLY needs to pull their fucking head in though. They act like a petulant child in the region far too often.

As for all of the other Jew shit, I don't know. Restricting money's ability to talk in politics instantly reduces their ability to have influence. Not sure you can ever do anything about the rampant nepotism and liberalism that is synonymous with so many American Jewish people though. Realistically conservatives just need some better talking heads and America needs some form of media reform. Same with the education system. Most agenda pushing people are corrupt as a a rule; the powers that be just need to start going through institutions one by one and trimming the fat, exposing it for what it is. That's more of a liberalism issue than Jewish one though.

I love how these cuckservatives are talking about assassinating Trump, who is not even President yet, but didn't said shit when Obama got into office.

>The homeland argument is bullshit.
The Jews of today are imposters who don't have an actual claim to the land. The problem is, while they get to claim that Israel is theirs, they're opening the floodgates to the mud races in White countries.

I'd allow Israel to exist if we could send every single Jew in White countries there forever. Otherwise I don't care about the place.

Smartest post by an Australian ever.

>I love how these cuckservatives are talking about assassinating Trump,
I wouldn't even say that they're advocating or planning.
They're just role-playing.
Everyone knows that a pussified cuck like Beck would never actually advocate the assassination of anyone, let alone admitting it on the air.

Beck will issue an apology and he'll probably get his network reinstated (before it completely collapses due to lack of viewers in about 5 years).

He just lubs this country so much that he legitimately sees Trump as that much of a threat (yet ironically ignores the Jewish threat)

youtube.com/watch?v=yF18J70chkc

GOODBYE BECK

GOODBYE SOROS

GOODBYE CLINTON

HELLO

TRUMP

Why do establishment republicans hate Trump so much? I work with a bunch of Ted Cruz supporters and up until Trump seizing the nomination, said he won't get it. Also they bitch and whine almost as much as Bernie bros and keep saying he's not a "true conservative" and a "fake christian." They would rather have some lying, evil bitch in the office then Trump.

Glenn Beck is a recovering alcoholic. I hope his failed opposition to Trump knocks him off the wagon.

>Why do establishment republicans hate Trump so much?
He's too edgy and conservative for them.

GOPe are moderate conservatives. Like McCain and Romney.

Also, some conservatives (like Beck) are avowed anti-racists. Kicking out all illegals and banning muslims is much too "racist" for them. They'd much rather have all the illegals get amnesty, pay a fine, and move to the back of the line and the muslims be "vetted".

The GOPe sees the writing on the wall and knows they need to get the non-White vote if they're ever going to survive in the future of this soon-to-be non-White country.

>Also they bitch and whine almost as much as Bernie bros and keep saying he's not a "true conservative" and a "fake christian."
well, Trump's Conservatism is questionable. And I'd hardly call him a Christian. (not that any true christian would ever want to be a politician)

>They would rather have some lying, evil bitch in the office then Trump.
Because they think 4-8 years of a Hillary presidency will make a (R) candidate be a shoe-in. (as they thought the same of Obama before Trump came around)
They're willing to risk a horrible 8 years for the chance at a "great" 8 years.

(too bad they don't understand this country is going to collapse regardless of who is president)