What's the newest type of police vehicles in use as patrol cars...

What's the newest type of police vehicles in use as patrol cars? I know that cops have used Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptors, has that changed?

pretty much all Fiat 500's here in Montana

Dodge Chargers or Ford Explorer Police mods. I still see some crown vics around

Bullshit. Watching NHK on PBS in Billings right now. You know after a decade on this, you're the first Montanan I've seen aside from me?

Also we ditched the Fiats and went with Smart ForFours.

Some undercover challengers around, I have seen them in San Antonio, but apparently other places use them as well

Here in Sweden

Many crown vic's are still in use because these things are built like tanks and can take quite a beating. New police cars include the newest Ford Taurus/Explorer, Dodge Charger and Chevy Caprice PPV which is a Holden/Pontiac G8.

Chargers, Explorers, Taurus, Tahoes, and Caprices

Ford explorer here in Chicago they're everywhere, rarely do I see a crown vic anymore

Milwaukee fat
Almost every patrol car is either a ford explorer or crown victoria with the occasional chevy tahoe

>rarely do I see a crown vic anymore
There's 2 of them rolling around Olso here in Norway though kek. In full police setup.

NC Copfag here. The only departments that still use crown vics are the ones phasing them out.

Most I've seen are either Dodge Chargers (I drive one of these, shits cash), Ford Taurus, or Explorers. The unmarked cars could be just about anything.

Most use ford Torus or Charger now

the newest in the danish police force

Most of the crown vics are gone now in my area. They all drive dodge chargers.

Ford Explorer and Ford Taurus. Both equipped with twin turbo 3.5 liter v6. The Crown Vic was phased out starting in 2012

mostly explorers here, but i've seen everything from a prius to a porsche for undercovers

The one and only

Northwest Georgia here. Only cop cars city, county, and state troopers use are Chargers

This is what I drive with BTP (British Transport Police)

This, same for me.

I actually bought a decommissioned 2010 Crown Vic. I love this thing, I just wish it wasn't rear wheel drive since it keeps getting stuck in the snow or on ice. No idea how cops drove this thing any faster than the speed limit on anything other than dry pavement.

And this is what my girlfriend drive (she is a traffic cop so bit higher spec then the standard response vehicles)

they had the trunks crammed full of shit, throw 800 pounds of stuff in there and go.

I got one my self 2011 year. Depending on the rear-end gear set some had locking rears. Thought I was stuck in my driveway, goosed it and locked both wheels and went up.... Sideways, but still.

tl;dr I agree, they're a heavy bitch in the snow.

it's certainly better than a crown vic

I got the advice from my family members to throw some bags of sand in the trunk to provide some extra weight, but being a lazy shit I tend to either forget or not care enough because I can do sick donuts whenever I want.

anymore the drive
corvettes
mustangs
dodge chargers
lamborghinis

cars that 90% dream of little lone afford

little lone...?
LITTLE LONE?!?!
You can't be serious...

where im from they normally used quad cab pickups from the big three, sometimes regular cabs but quads are the usual ones. they still use cars but not as much i think

witness those triple dubs.

I don't know, but they're after you OP.

Notice how the American police cars are large, powerful and menacing. Meanwhile, Eurocucks drive plastic, diesel econoboxes.

Half the cops in cupertino deserve to be executed.

The new Caprice and Ford Explorers are exclusively what my town uses. There's a blacked out corvette too that's undercover

What is a subaru impreza.. Guess you haven't got a passport..

Ohio State Highway Patrol is all silver Dodge Chargers, local police are Dodge Chargers or Ford Explorers, with some larger cities still having Ford Crown Vics but being phased out, also seen an undercover Chevy Impala and unknown police pickup truck

>impreza
unimprezive

ex gf is from that god forsaken place

Here in SA, I only see Ford Explorers anymore.

Depends on which police corps we are talking
Where I live, local police uses mostly Ford focus and a couple Renault, can't recall the model
National police use Citroen C4
Civil guard use Renault Megane

i see a lot of explorers and crown vics still
never seen a charger yet, ill have to watch out cus i go 90 on 35 all the time lmao

They are issues M4 Abram tanks for officers oh my county so that they “are tactically prepared for all risks associated with traffic stops”. They’ll also be distributing ghillie suits so that they can murder unarmed black teenagers and children safely from a distance. They just rolled out full riot suit rob protect them from the dangers of filing paperwork.

What pussies.

We got lambo cop cars in California.

Whats here name and age?
May know her, lived here a long time.

Fuck cupertino, good thing shes your ex, nothing good can come from that place.

I just noticed when comparing to other cop cars, why is it that in California their cars are mostly black and intimidating looking while you have others being mostly white and bright friendly visible colors

Every time I see those cars, I think "man, Cops in Canada are all about getting strange"

That's all over America.

And if you're scared by a car, you must be European.

brother cops drive fucking anything and everything these days. i got pulled over 2 weeks ago by a black trailblazer with those stupid family stickers in the back window

Australian highway patrol, now being phased out for BMW 5 Series, as the Commodore is no longer being built :(

I mostly see crossovers like this in GR. I have seen the somewhat excitable drivers have trouble stopping and hitting the last cop in line. I really don't pay attention to makes and models. sorry, but this is what they look like.

the ford plant that made the crown vic in ontario has been closed for a number of years. no more crown vics or grand marquis cars are being made.

this is used in my town

yet they still cant turn fast to catch a street bike in a small town lol.

62 plate. Over 5 years old guy. OP asked for newest.

just a normal day in dubai

I had seen it on 35 near new braunfels, heading towards downtown, only once though

lol classic