Does he just suffer from Dunning-Kruger or is it something worse?

Does he just suffer from Dunning-Kruger or is it something worse?

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-05-12/trump-s-dangerous-disability-it-s-the-dunning-kruger-effect
nytimes.com/2017/12/16/opinion/sunday/war-trump-islamic-state.html
huffingtonpost.com/entry/sadly-trump-is-winning_us_5a2b1110e4b022ec613b823f
dailysignal.com/2017/12/04/supreme-court-upholds-trump-travel-ban/
theguardian.com/world/2017/dec/03/donald-trump-pulls-us-out-of-un-global-compact-on-migration
businessinsider.com/trump-tpp-trans-pacific-partnership-what-it-means-2017-1
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/12/11/569936446/president-trump-is-sending-nasa-back-to-the-moon
nasa.gov/press-release/new-space-policy-directive-calls-for-human-expansion-across-solar-system
nytimes.com/2017/06/26/business/3-cnn-journalists-resign-after-retracted-story-on-trump-ally.html
theintercept.com/2017/12/09/the-u-s-media-yesterday-suffered-its-most-humiliating-debacle-in-ages-now-refuses-all-transparency-over-what-happened/
foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/31/hillary-clinton-backer-paid-500g-to-fund-women-accusing-trump-sexual-misconduct-before-election-day-report-says.html
washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2017/11/20/the-u-s-begins-bombing-taliban-drug-labs-as-trumps-afghanistan-strategy-takes-hold/?utm_term=.8d12793002a9
theguardian.com/world/2017/aug/22/donald-trump-kabul-praises-fight-to-win-afghanistan-strategy
washingtonpost.com/news/global-opinions/wp/2017/08/24/trump-gets-it-right-on-afghanistan-and-pakistan/?utm_term=.0b3cfdcbd0bd
youtube.com/watch?v=ktp3opo_QRc
newsweek.com/trump-obama-better-cybersecurity-723621
thehill.com/opinion/finance/354541-labor-market-is-thriving-far-better-under-trump-than-under-obama
thehill.com/opinion/finance/368904-economists-agree-trump-not-obama-gets-credit-for-economy
forbes.com/sites/chuckjones/2017/11/08/trumps-economic-scorecard-one-year-post-election/#48b577205e85
thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/media/329601-why-is-the-media-trying-to-remain-oblivious-to-trumps-popularity
investors.com/politics/commentary/trump-economy-gdp-growth-unemployment/
forbes.com/sites/andyjsemotiuk/2018/01/11/taking-a-note-from-trump-why-the-canadian-government-should-tighten-up-its-refugee-policy/#b7161137dc59
washingtonexaminer.com/illegal-immigration-hits-45-year-low-under-trump/article/2645396
defence24.com/620056,expert-trumps-visit-brings-us-polish-relations-to-the-new-level-interview
youtube.com/watch?v=A1If7MBOdEE
youtube.com/watch?v=okyZpwEXpkM
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/368860-jamie-dimon-dems-dont-have-a-strong-candidate-for-2020
newsmax.com/dougwead/democrats-eisenhower-truman/2017/12/21/id/833209/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's narcissist. Look it up.
You don't suffer from Dunning-Kruger, look that up also.
Lazy user.

You suffer from the effect. You think you know everything and then it bites you in the ass.

>be OP
>be so oblivious as to what the Dunning-Kruger effect is that you perfectly demonstrate yourself as an example of it
>also be a fag

Bravo OP

>narcissist

The definition for Narcissistic Personality Disorder fits him perfectly

Rare
Fewer than 200,000 US cases per year
Treatment can help, but this condition can't be cured
Requires a medical diagnosis
Lab tests or imaging not required
Chronic: can last for years or be lifelong
Narcissistic personality disorder is found more commonly in men. The cause is unknown but likely involves a combination of genetic and environmental factors.
Symptoms include an excessive need for admiration, disregard for others' feelings, an inability to handle any criticism, and a sense of entitlement.
The disorder needs to be diagnosed by a professional. Treatment involves talk therapy.

bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-05-12/trump-s-dangerous-disability-it-s-the-dunning-kruger-effect

Not the first to raise the question. His narcissism keeps him ignorant. Unskilled and Unaware of It: "How Difficulties in Recognizing One's Own Incompetence Lead to Inflated Self-Assessments" could be the title of a study of Trumps presidency so far

>Narcissistic personality disorder is found more commonly in men.

Bullshit. In woman its just harder to spot, because they’re all that way.

Dunning-Kruger also goes the other way ... it is a cognitive bias that prevents him from understanding somebody else's competence as well. This is why he appoints dopes to top expertise requiring positions. E.g Obama appointed Nobel winning Steven Chu and then top nuclear physicist as Energy Secretary. Trump appointed Rick Perry - who went - wait a minute...the Energy Dept maintains the nuclear arsenal and stockpiles?? I thought I was gonna be an oil ambassador and shut down the department.

inferior americuck genes.
Every "white" americunt is a mongrel mix of many different nationalities.
Without surgery and dental they all look inbred, because most of them are descended from inbred migrants.

Thank you for the worthless turd that you flung into this thread. Now see yourself out.

>Dunning-Kruger
Way worse potentially. There are people out there and reports assessing he is displaying signs of an early onset of dementia. I'm not even kidding.

It’s probably just too much coke. Sniff

Lol. Let's hear about your pure genetic heritage. Go ahead, I'll wait.

I’m purely Jewish

His father had it so I am not surprised. He has been on tape for ever ... compare his vocabulary and his coherence from 10 years ago to now...there is no doubt he is cognitively impaired. Pay attention to the meeting they just televised with the Congress critters - he was out of his depth and serially agreed with everybody

hes a big man like 7 or 8 fucking feet

Stay on topic dicknose...we are talking about a mental bias called Kruger-Dunning effect - not the type of inbred genetic disorders you have.

My dick is 7 or 8 feet, Trump is just obese.

Nice false flag, shitposter

He's a liberal so he thinks he's intellectually superior, it's like the rick and morty effect but worse and longer-lasting.

I voted for Bush

If he's so stupid why does he have more money than you?

Clearly your vast intelligence would make acquisition of currency easy enough for you to surpass him.

Either that or you're a 16 year old who reads too much buzzfeed and subscribes to communism because it's "edgy and cool cumrad"

And I voted for Obama.

that's the dumbest thing I've read all day and i'm not american.

Every
Most
Mix of nationalities
inbred

There is no consistent logic in anything you said. You're a total retard. What an idiot. I bet you thought it was something smart to say too.

hahahahahahaha Retarded faggot

>being entitled to an own oppinion is now grandeur and intellectual arrogance
The absolute state of alt-right drones

and then you go on to say you're purely a Jew, which would make you more of an inbred than any mixed people. Total fucking retard. No brains.

So you’re the liberal?

>The disorder needs to be diagnosed by a professional.

>being a smug hoity-toity cunt, but not even being able to spell properly

Nigger suffers from McDonald's syndrome

>having an own oppinion derivating from the group-think is being smug
Go fuck off, little drone

Oh, it’s derivative alright

>muh alt-right

"Jordan Klepper Risks His Life by Eating Trump's 2,400-Calorie McDonald's Order"
>Risks His Life
Bahahahahahaaha I forgot white knights could only intake 1000 calories a day and 500 have to be from soy. Unless you're a liberal hambeast, then you can consume 7000 calories a day

"Health at every size", right?

kek

I've thought Dunning-Kruger since before the election. The delusion is sustained by belittling and devaluing those who disagree with them, and by glorifying and praising those who agree with them. One day someone is revered, and the next day that same someone is disgraced and humiliated. Trump's a 100% fit for that, regardless of his actual intelligence or actual competence.

>fuck donald drumpf, like all the talking heads on TV told me to! I'm so unique and original!
>You're the group-think drone, not me!

Dunning-Kruger isn't a delusion, you fucking numbskulls. It's when someone is too dumb to understand they're dumb. Trump has objective successes; and more than you do. If he's dumb, you're dumber.

Trying to paint him as a moron is the delusion, and a desperate one to repair your pathetic, ravaged egos.

Look who's talking. Do you even get basic irony?
>Haha Libcuck detected, what a soyboy amirite, guyz?
Here's your (You).

>numbskull calling others numbskulls
First, it's not about intelligence at all, it's about competency. Dunning-Kruger doesn't paint him as a moron, only delusional.

>stir up shit on Sup Forums
>get laughinganimegirls.jpg'd until you call voluntarily call yourself a libcuck soyboy
I wasn't even going to go that far, but if you think that of yourself, be my guest.

It’s about thinking you’re better at something than you actually are because you lack the experience to know better. If you’re slow because of something like the onset of Alzheimer’s then it will take you longer to learn the lesson.

Your reading comprehension isn't really that good is it?
Also
>stir up shit on Sup Forums
Are you legitimately retarded?

It’s supposed to be hyperbole. You idiot. The joke just sailed over your head.

Women tend to present more with borderline or histrionic personality disorder.

t. therapistfag

TRUMP HASNT ACCOMPLISHED ANYTH-

>A War Trump Won
nytimes.com/2017/12/16/opinion/sunday/war-trump-islamic-state.html

>HuffPost: "Trump is Winning"
huffingtonpost.com/entry/sadly-trump-is-winning_us_5a2b1110e4b022ec613b823f

>In a Win for Trump, Supreme Court Upholds ‘Extreme Vetting’ Travel Ban
dailysignal.com/2017/12/04/supreme-court-upholds-trump-travel-ban/

>Trump pulls US out of UN global compact on migration
theguardian.com/world/2017/dec/03/donald-trump-pulls-us-out-of-un-global-compact-on-migration

>Trump kills TPP
businessinsider.com/trump-tpp-trans-pacific-partnership-what-it-means-2017-1

>The president Monday signed at the White House Space Policy Directive 1, a change in national space policy that provides for a U.S.-led, integrated program with private sector partners for a human return to the Moon, followed by missions to Mars and beyond.
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/12/11/569936446/president-trump-is-sending-nasa-back-to-the-moon

nasa.gov/press-release/new-space-policy-directive-calls-for-human-expansion-across-solar-system

>b-but all he did was bitch about fake news!

>3 CNN journos resigned after their story about Trumps team colluding with Russians was exposed as a complete lie
nytimes.com/2017/06/26/business/3-cnn-journalists-resign-after-retracted-story-on-trump-ally.html

>CNN being called out by Glenn Greenwald for lying a different time about a Trump/Russian collusion story
theintercept.com/2017/12/09/the-u-s-media-yesterday-suffered-its-most-humiliating-debacle-in-ages-now-refuses-all-transparency-over-what-happened/

>Hillary Clintons team got exposed for paying women to say Trump sexually assaulted them
foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/31/hillary-clinton-backer-paid-500g-to-fund-women-accusing-trump-sexual-misconduct-before-election-day-report-says.html

>Trump begins targeting Taliban druglabs
washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2017/11/20/the-u-s-begins-bombing-taliban-drug-labs-as-trumps-afghanistan-strategy-takes-hold/?utm_term=.8d12793002a9

>Afghan officials praise Trumps strategy
theguardian.com/world/2017/aug/22/donald-trump-kabul-praises-fight-to-win-afghanistan-strategy

>"Trump gets it right on Afghanistan and Pakistan"
washingtonpost.com/news/global-opinions/wp/2017/08/24/trump-gets-it-right-on-afghanistan-and-pakistan/?utm_term=.0b3cfdcbd0bd

youtube.com/watch?v=ktp3opo_QRc

>"Trump is better on Cyber security than Obama"-ACLU
newsweek.com/trump-obama-better-cybersecurity-723621

>Thriving Labor market under Trump
thehill.com/opinion/finance/354541-labor-market-is-thriving-far-better-under-trump-than-under-obama

>Economists agree: Trump, not Obama, gets credit for economy
thehill.com/opinion/finance/368904-economists-agree-trump-not-obama-gets-credit-for-economy

>"Over that time the stock market has boomed, GDP growth has improved and unemployment is at an almost 17-year low but job gains are running below the average of Obama’s last six years."

forbes.com/sites/chuckjones/2017/11/08/trumps-economic-scorecard-one-year-post-election/#48b577205e85

>”Is the media going to remain oblivious to Trump’s popularity?”
thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/media/329601-why-is-the-media-trying-to-remain-oblivious-to-trumps-popularity

>”Has Anyone Noticed That Trump's Economy Keeps Beating Expectations?”
investors.com/politics/commentary/trump-economy-gdp-growth-unemployment/

>Trump's Immigration Crackdown Driving Illegal Immigrants To Canada
forbes.com/sites/andyjsemotiuk/2018/01/11/taking-a-note-from-trump-why-the-canadian-government-should-tighten-up-its-refugee-policy/#b7161137dc59

>Illegal immigration hits 45-year low under Trump
washingtonexaminer.com/illegal-immigration-hits-45-year-low-under-trump/article/2645396

>Trumps visit brings US-Polish relations to a new level
defence24.com/620056,expert-trumps-visit-brings-us-polish-relations-to-the-new-level-interview

youtube.com/watch?v=A1If7MBOdEE

Meh.. I wouldn't say they're narcissists.
They're vain. Very, very vain.
But they're brought up to be that way. Some are trying to buck that trend, then they're derided as 'feminists.' Thus perpetuates the vapid condition.

>Trumps visit brings US-Polish relations to a new level

Hahaha it's getting more and more pathetic how tiny, stupid, and double-edged these "victories" are. Really scraping the bottom of the barrel now.

Maybe that's because the subjective diagnoses are based on societal norms, and it's quite normal for women to display signs of narcissism which are overlooked because of how regular the symptoms are manifest in many women
>Symptoms include an excessive need for admiration, disregard for others' feelings, an inability to handle any criticism, and a sense of entitlement.

>focusing one one of his many victories and pretending this is somehow bad
you dont even know why you hate Trump

>implying this is wrong
youtube.com/watch?v=okyZpwEXpkM

that, and narcissism

>Symptoms include an excessive need for admiration, disregard for others' feelings, an inability to handle any criticism, and a sense of entitlement.
yup, that's trump alright.

you realize "impactful" is not synonymous with "good", right? the black plague was impactful.

probably because there are so many nazis in poland.

>mfw democrats are doing nothing other than this bullshit psychoanalysis shit (as if Obama wasnt a complete narcissist as well) since they have no real argument as to why Trump is a bad president other than "he says mean things :("

Also, theres this
>Dems dont have a strong candidate for 2020
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/368860-jamie-dimon-dems-dont-have-a-strong-candidate-for-2020

you realize you dont have an argument?

from that article
>By those metrics Donald Trump leaves George W. Bush and Barack Obama standing still. Under both presidents the rich got richer and the poor got poorer with a rigged, crony capitalism system in place. Now, in one year, we have 1.7 million new jobs, unemployment is at the lowest in 17 years, and the stock market has broken records 80 times in one year.

newsmax.com/dougwead/democrats-eisenhower-truman/2017/12/21/id/833209/

>disregard for others' feelings
>feelings