Hi Sup Forums. Just here in hopes so random user will help me not kill myself tonight

Hi Sup Forums. Just here in hopes so random user will help me not kill myself tonight.
Long story short, the love of my life, my fiance, and soon to be mother of my child killed herself this morning. She left nothing to explain anything. No note. All she did was say she was going to smoke a cigarette outside and then she shot herself. I can't get her face out of my mind when I close my eyes. I can't handle this anymore. I've been crying all day. I loved her so much. I just want to die.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9sEI1AUFJKw
youtube.com/watch?v=RqQn2ADZE1A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Take your time making final decision. You might live a good life and be happy if you don't do this. I shall pray for you my friend.

brother
im sorry for you loss
its not your place to do yourself like that
this was selfish act on her behalf
keep strong ok please stay safe
you are loved

Killing yourself just keeps the cycle of sadness going. Living means you can bring some happiness to someone else. Have another story. Don't do it user.

Live for your child

Just this morning? Stick around user and you may just get some closure yet. Something may come up and you’ll have an answer or a reason for all of this.

The trips have spoken

I just feel like I have nothing left in this world. I feel like it's my fault. If I had just went outside with her instead of staying inside she'd still be with me. She'd still be alive. It's my fault.

She obviously didn't love you. Imagine being that much of a disappointment she had to an hero

i get so jealous when people say they can see things when they close their eyes
i just see black

Soon to be mother... She was 13 weeks. We were going to have a little girl together.

Yeah, pretty much how I feel. Right about now.

not your fault op
you as much to blame as her finger is
these things just ARE

Hate to break it to you, but he said "soon to be".

Hoping I don't have to explain what that means.

Don't blame yourself. She decided to be selfish. Don't let yourself react negatively to the pain.

Pain like this makes us who the fuck we are today.
We are humans.
We try. We fail. We build up a new world for ourselves out of sticks and broken words in a foundation of the ashes of our past failures.

Take your time and don't rush anything.
You can still an hero in a month after thinking about this and being more calm about it, but right now you're not in a state to make this decision.

I don't think the child could survive his moms death unless it was really late in the pregnancy.
I'm sorry man that really sucks. I can't imagine the loss but I can relate with the suicidal bit. Don't make a decision in the moment. It will get easier. It will take some time but one day you will be happy with someone else.

im am seriously sorry for you.

But dont do it. Just don't.

thats the wrong way to think about this.
your current mind set could be applied to most situations and only highlights possibilities and only makes you feel worse in you current situation

also dont listen to those kind of animals:

She was pregnant, and was going outside for a cigarette? I'm glad her white trashy ass killed herself better her and your child are dead than to have more white trash in this world....

Do us a favor go ahead and kill yourself you trailer billy piece of shit.

do it pussy

Exactly. Why kill yourself over some bitch who didn't even like you?

She was all I had left in this world. Literally the most important thing in my life was her and our soon to be child. I know I shouldn't make choices now. But how the fuck am I supposed to deal with all of this? I can't close my eyes. I can't eat. I can't do anything without it reminding me of her. I can't get the fucking image of her lifeless eyes out of my head. I just can't. It's so fucking hard right now.

I stopped my fapping extra for you OP. But I can't tell you much, beside that I am sorry for your loss. Please endure some weeks before doing anything reckless.

kill yourself. maybe we can keep the history of Sup Forums deaths going and restore the old glory.

Prolly copy pasta
Timestamp the guns CUCK

this is scary as shit, my dad owned that gun, exactly that many mags, and both those holsters. youre scaring me user.

He dose not knoe dey way

gatgee with your friends, get high or seek professional help, but not /b's summer advises

Honestly not pasta. And I can't.. the police took them as evidence. I'm just trying to get my feeling out.

Go and get them from him and kill both.

I've been thinking about killing myself for a long time. The only thing I will say is If you are going to kill yourself, make sure you leave something behind. Just a simple list of what you think is right and wrong posted on the fridge can make it so a small part of you doesn't fall into the abyss. Ultimately, it's up to you to decide if the good in your life outweighs the bad, but the #1 reason to kill yourself is to stop the pain. That doesn't mean everything has to stop.

user I know it came suddenly and I know you're going through a very hard time right now and out of all the things you want I think little closure is what you're hoping for but sadly none of us can tell you why but I hope you one day move past it. Live for her and for your child that could have been you wife may have been in a dark moment in her life but I assure you should would want you to live and strive for happiness.

Post sum proof ffs
There are soo many threads like this

Her action is her action. I'm sorry that she would do something like that and leave the ones who love her.
Don't let your actions be influenced by the world around you. It is worth regaining your power that you have always had by choosing to accept the world that is occurring around you. Take time to be present with what is happening in your life right now. Don't delay the processing. Over time, you can choose to accept your life as it is and to gain your own inspiration and creativity to create any possibility in your life.

I can't go for professional help.. I don't have the money. I got out of the Marines a while back and can't find anything. I'm fucking piss broke. And VA sucks. They can't help me.

no.

>straight
>breeder

do it faggot

someone says they're going to shoot themselves and you post a fucking Ugandan knuckles meme. I bet you took out what little brain cells you had a long time ago because you were convinced by an Onion article that they were giving you aids.

You need to sit/lie down and cry.

Do it till you fall asleep. Then order a pizza and re-consider.

Today is not the day for this decision. Why were you alive before she came to your life?

I don't care for posting proof. I have nothing of that day besides of what's in my head for the rest of my life. Im sorry I can't give you want you want.

how would you do it? also nice dubs

I honestly had no reason to live. I just drank my depression away from my last ex wife who cheated on me while I was overseas. I was probably going to kill myself when I EASd, but then I met her.

but i assume youve got friends, talk to them, if you dont have any or dont want to share with them, talk to your family at least, they are supposed to have your back.

also im sorry to hear your unable to get professional help, but spoken out of personal experiences it help a serious amount just talking to someone you knoe and releasing your thuaghts and feeling.

faggot please

I don't really know.. I haven't thought of it. I just don't like living with this pain

Nibba
Just write sumtin on a piece of paper like "hi Sup Forums" and the date
Take pic
Send
Too hard?

great b8 m8
Timestamp the guns fag.

think of your child. It'll all be worth it at the end

I'm not meaning to sound heartless but life is suffering. Unfortunately some of us suffer more than others but the thing we all have in common is that we all benefit from attempting to reduce the suffering as much as possible. I understand you're suffering is way worse than most of us have ever experienced, but you won't benefit from increasing the pain for everyone else. I'm really sorry this happened but don't blame yourself. It could have been a hormonal problem due to the pregnancy.

I really thank you for all your replies. I didn't honestly think I would get any. I honestly greatly appreciate it. Thank you. But I'm going to go now.
Thanks guys.

I don't have a child... She died with her..

If you kill yourself you are a weak faggot.

Life isn'y really about finding a path. It's about carving it.

I mean you're carving this path with a plastic spoon right now, but so what?

Have you tried living without a reason?
I'm 30. Never had a reason to live. I flip burgers for cash and play videogames for leisure.

Live without reason. It'll find you.

dont forget to do it faggot

Fuck yeah. She knew life with you and that piece of shit kid that came out of you is not worth sticking around for. I suggest you follow suit.
>DO IT PUSSY

It sounds like she had something to hide from you and did it out of guilt. Did she ever cheat in you?

get well soon brother.

Soon to be. She was pregnant and smoking? Wtf

are you trying to excuse his cheating dead wife? t

Don't do it trust me it's not worth it. A while back I killed myself I was legally dead, the first thing I thought before I pull the trigger, was this pain is finally going to be over, just a few more millimeters. Once that gun went off, and I was lying there, feeling this warm sensation. I began to think what have I done, I'm leaving so many things behind, my wife needs me, my family needs my support, I can't believe I've been this stupid, it took a Bullet to the brain to realize, OMG I'm going to die... the fear I had was undescribable. what about my wife she has nothing if I'm not here, I should have told her all my passwords, and information now I can't do it, the last moments of this experience it started to feel like moving through cement, and I begin to see this image as if somebody was flashing a stroke light, with different colors, before I blacked out I heard a scream, then nothing but blackness.. and within that Darkness I heard a woman's voice, she said not yet a few days later I woke up, my wife was standing next to me, I know it sounds cliche, but this was my life. I survived a bullet wound in my head there was no permanent damage, besides the flickering light I occasionally see on my left eye..

Op just a question. Who is taking care of the kid?

pussy

Lemme say this the most compassionate abd caring way i can say it

KYS AND STREAM IT FAGGOT

Soon to be. She was pregnant. And still smoking

Wow that is hard to bear. But fight on. Life is hard, and this story is really hard to understand. Fight on. Live on

you should also kill yourself

At least you didn't cut her open and see the black stud growing inside her. Be glad of that.

Could you use another gun and give me that one?

Oh--- wait same user---- A chick who was , well someone was trying to set me up with xer, and there was a chance due to circumstances (she wanted in the US) to marry me.

She killed herself before I ever got a fucking chance to meet her, but by the pictures she was model level hot.

Girls would rather kill themselves than marry me, and you think you have it bad OP?

Don't feel bad. Maybe she thought killing herself was better than having a kid with you. She's in a better place.

unlike you, he had someone to loose...

doesn't matter if she cheated or not, it only matters that he stays alive

If you kill yourself you'll be able to see them again right?
Because everyone sins and everyone goes to hell

I should but I'm not going to.

If your gonna do then plz try to kill Trump too just for the lulz.

That's a strange way to spell "0Prah"

puddi plox, you know damn well youre a kissless faggot. theres 2 type of people on Sup Forums, those who are soft like you and those who arent.

death is inescapable. you have that going for you

Sup Forums is the worst place to look for advice, but at least im not a faggot

but there's nothing I can really say without it being shitty advice besides this: nothing is permanent; losing someone is hard, but it's not the end of the world, and they're only one part of your life and you can go on without them. stay strong, user. I hope you get better,,, also try some drugs to get it off your mind for an hour or 2

If you decide to do IT atleast tell us where you are, so someone can clean up your mess

Go back to your rekt thread edgefag.

I wish I had a gun to kms

youtube.com/watch?v=9sEI1AUFJKw

>Have lots of guns.
>Locked them up and put them away

Ironically now I'm safe as fuck lol...

>pregnant
>cigarrette

hmmmmmmmmmmm, maybe that's your first problem, LARPer. No faggot would let a pregnant woman smoke a cigarrette.

>Always Cum Prepared

Was her name Jane
?

OP did she like Aerosmith ?

youtube.com/watch?v=RqQn2ADZE1A

she probably didnt tell you because she loved you so much she didnt want to see you hurt

Now that Jane got a gun she ain't never gunna be the same....

So she killed herself while pregnant?

What a fucking monster... :S

Sup Forums is a terrible place to ask for help, but i'll deliver
Don't do it. Do you think your girlfriend would you want you dead? Go over to a family member/friends house, maybe stay for a few days if they allow it and go to Therapy. I'm not a professional so that's all I can say.

AN HERO DO ETTT

Bro fucking kys and kill me right after cuz im suicidal too and idgaf lmao

bitches aint shit but hoes and trix

stfu

>Do you think your girlfriend would you want you dead?
His girlfriend was smoking while pregnant and finally killed his daughter in a murder-suicide, I wouldn't think highly of her opinion.

bait, if not, kill yourself because obviously the woman killed herself so as to not face the future with you. but this is bait so fuck off instead, ass.

if u live any longer women will take advantage of you, feminism will grow, north korea will still exist and PC POLICE WILL CONTINUE TO FUCK US.... DO IT

Right!
Don't do it, she loved you and you taking your own life is NOT what she wanted!

Ouch le edge