What's the possibility of the World Cup being hosted here in China in 2026?

What's the possibility of the World Cup being hosted here in China in 2026?

It would be a complete sell out and the country has more than enough money to finance it. Would be pretty cool to have it back in Asia too.

sounds bretty gud

Sounds good. Fund it.

Can't wait to see the teams' WC kits include a charcoal filter mask.

Qatar will be a pretty badass World Cup. China is a smog-pervaded shithole though.

>no alcohol allowed
It'll be a disaster.

Rasheed

You won't be saying that when they fine you for drinking a tinnie in public.

Alcohol is haram don't you know. Although, maybe the few hotel bars that are there might serve you provided, you show your alcohol ID.

t. QIDF

>no alcohol
Boo-hoo. From an English POV, i'm sick of the yobs being yobs.

Ok.

Except they won't because I respect other cultures. Fuck. Why even go to different places if it's all going to be the same?

Is Britistan this cucked?

>lets fuck up 3 seasons just for money
It will be a shitshow and we know it

hello Mohammad

>wanting world cup matches at 9am, 12pm and 3pm

fuck off

Is something fucking wrong with you? Have you seen the buildings they have in that part of the world. Brazil looks like fucking Africa compared to it. Fuck off, monkey. The whole place is rich as fuck. It's like fucking Monaco except the whole country. I'd rather go there than Brazil and have my shit stolen and be stabbed by hood rats like you.

allah ahkbar my friend.. now fuck off Mohammed

>a desert with a few skyscrapers

Lmao, fuck off back there Tariq you paedo cunt

Cringe. Go home Aqib.

let's just keeping implying he's Muslim, that's a good trick!

Doesn't Qatar own half of London anyway, including Harrods?

The Chinese own the rest haha.

Holy shit, you're mad as fuck.
If something explodes in the sultanate of Britistan today, I'll know it was you.

t. Mohammed Al-Jiram Biyal Al-Ahmady

t. Tariq Osama Mohammed El-Younessi

Probably. Two states that would rather invest in foreign in foreign ventures than spend money on their own people or improve their human rights records

Qatar treats it's citizens well by all accounts, whereas China is just too big to care about every single person.

My only gripe with Qatar is in its capacity as WC hosts. its got no major footballing heritage, no football potential (both fan $$$ and players), a lack of sights and no alcohol allowed. It's in a word, sterile.

Either that or an idiot.

>chinese cities in the summer

How about no?

>no major footballing heritage

So the same as China?

Makes as much sense to host it here in Canada because we've done fuck all internationally as well

Having already hosted the olympics and the money involved i'd be surprised if it wasn't given to China.

I think it'll be good, at least for the usual standards of piss poor football, epic "banter" between nations, and fans acting like the monkeys they are.

And other countries that hosted the world cup.

It'll probably be the meme North America joint bid.

A joint bid is retarded. Travel is going to be a nightmare.