Be me

>be me
>be unattractive 20 year old
>virgin
>create tinder profile
>no matches after a week

why was i born ugly, Sup Forums? (pic unrelated)

you gay boyyyyy

JK

Kek, I'm drowning in pussy after first two days.
You have no idea how a man being a feminist makes women wetter than goddamn Niagara.

better than being an aspie trust me

How do i get matches im about to uninstall that crap while tital useless. No matches since months. Only bots fucking msg me

i just came here to post about how i like ducks

they are cute and adorable

Tinder is for semi attractive people to fuck. Try POF and settle for marrying a whale.

Have you tried
Making
Big cums

/thread

Bruh are you fat or something? Like seriously just properly groom yourself and dress nicely and youll have no problem. The main reason why all the btards dont get girls is because they dont have enough fucking motivation to put self maintenance over the next episode of gundam attack on academia zero

exercise, eat right, go do things you enjoy, get a skill you can be confident in
This ugly motherfucker rolls in pussy because he's confident as fuck, and successful with a skill. Getting his face in front of a lot of bitches helps a lot, but you can do the same thing small scale whereever you are.

Women do not value what you do when it comes to looks. Get muscles and confidence. Fugly is second stage for most women after that.

I get tons of chicks pic related from ongoing thread

Try grindr

Change your tinder picture to this Duck

Perhaps reddit is more to your taste, faggot.

what's you bio bro, share some pussy with the rest of us

You know the drill. Post pic and timestamp

i have a good suggestion r/incel, you will find people just like you!

I believe every word.

He's an actor and he's rich. Have you seen that fossil Hugh Hefner before he died?