You'd better not be a satire board

You've turned me from normie fag into full redpilled bomb dropper on all my friends. Legit nigger hater.

This had better not be a satire board.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IKiSPUc2Jck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's a satire board you dumb leaf.

They're still doing it? Didn't one of the leaders try this in a different part of Africa and have to beg white people to return?

Lmao, you fucked up

BOARD OF PEACE

>This had better not be a satire board.
it's not. There's no going back.
South Africa's population is growing faster than its economy. Guess who's doing all the breeding.

It's not. Those who say it is are trolling you/hope it's satire because the things said here hurt their feelings.

Haha.. wow. Can't believe you took this site seriously. What were you thinking, dude?

I am a satire

>he fell for the Sup Forums is always right meme

I had to live in Oakland for two years.

The sight of niggers makes me physically I'll now.

Dan "can I shit on your feet" Schneider

Check out Ilana Mercer's book Into The Cannibal's Pot.

You should never believe anything said here ever

>he fell for the Sup Forums is satire meme

There has to be a middle ground, fellas.

70% of the time, Sup Forums is right all the time, tbqhwyfam

>Good goy. Close your mind to alternative viewpoints entirely.

Rhodesia, literally right next door. Went from the breadbasket of africa, making enough food for the entire continent to endless famines.

of course they're still doing it, mostly because the EFF is threatening to start a civil war if they aren't given some sort of concession. Also there's a major drought in SA and this is also a backdoor way for the government to buy fallow land on the cheap to give to blacks

>but didn't Zimbabwe do just this

yes they did, but SA is slightly different in that if they go full communist foreigners will pull out and crash the economy. Which is not what the ruling party wants to happen.

For context, the ruling party (the ANC) is also having their leader (SA's current President) get sued on corruption charges. So this is just a smaller thing inside a larger pissing match.

Sup Forums is a leftist satire board which has been an ongoing piece of performance art. Very new wave, some don't understand the humor.

Sheeky Forums are the real racists.

>physically I'll
>I'll

Sorry mate, we tricked you. fucking bigot.

This, the "let's meme Trump into presidency" it's an avantgarde interactive piece that criticizes the banalities of the media and the flaws of democracy.

it's real

and if it's not

we'll make it real

No, it's a fucking meme, to the ledditors and 15 year old from Sup Forums, our political views are serious.

This is easily the stupidest post I've read in my two years on Sup Forums.

Exactly. Reddit is also a far right racist website acting as lefties as satire

It's coming from a fucking Mexican, I think you should reevaluate your perspective... also, this thread. You stupid fucking nigger.

Including this.

It's truth within satire wrapped in a layer of irony and shit.

like shoving an onion into your butt hole.

Mmmmmm, very well put this truly puts it into perspective. Sometimes it can be hard to miss the subtle showing through the curtain when people WHO ARE NOT TRUE Sup Forumsacks talk about kikes and stuff. But this is the classiest and smartest board around for politics and history.

Into the Cannibal's Pot reveals what happens when an advanced nation built by European people upon Christian principles is deceived by the Cultural Marxist dream of racial egalitarianism and in the name of justice and liberty surrenders political power to an African majority that had never shown the capacity to create or sustain a free, just, and civilized society. What we have witnessed since the end of Apartheid is African political leaders in South Africa dragging that nation down to the same violent, primitive and tribal existence found in every other failed African government, and for the same reasons.

Ms. Mercer's book tells the story of South Africa in the face of almost universal silence by the Liberal Media in the West. Her candor and lack of political correctness is refreshing and her application of the lessons of South Africa to America is instructive. Her book is a timely warning of what can happen when a nation leaves its core principles for the sake of poltical expedience and phony compassion and equality.

I highly recommend this book to anyone with an open, questioning mind who wants to see what could happen in the USA

Shit

It's not, don't worry. There are successful people who post here and believe this unironically.

>Implying any of us were serious

You feel for the "delete system32" meme of politics my northern """friend"""

Have fun living the rest of your life bitter and angry while the rest of us laugh that you actually fell for it.

Pretty much.

there's truth and memes. Even the exaggerated stuff is usually true to some extent though.

The jews really are behind everything though.

>The jews really are behind everything though.

exactly

and if you can't laugh about it, you will end up kicking your dog.

Can someone add OP's pic to the already made infographic on this topic

What's more likely?

A. The entirety of Sup Forums has been a long-running satirical joke to 'expose' certain people.
or
B. This one particular poster is just spewing nonsense to divide Sup Forums.

Sup Forums is a complex flavoring of dank memes and satire tossed with a little bit of truth.

However, the dressing is a big steaming pile of curry shit that'd make even a poo in loo gag.

>Went from the breadbasket of africa, making enough food for the entire continent to endless famines
I'm sensing a pattern here, as Zimbabwe has done the same. And now South Africa. Why won't these niggers learn.

Serious question here. Not even trolling. How new are you? To Sup Forums, to Sup Forums. To the entire culture here?

/po/ is a board of peace

board
of
peace

They're niggers.

If they were capable of learning they would've been able to do it without white people in the first place

Surprise! It is. Looks like you got memed m'friend :^)

>flat earth threads
>daily cuck threads

The only thing I agree on with this board is regarding immigration.

You could've just clicked my ID, but I already said two years.

t. schlomo "your greatest ally" sheckelstein

11 years. See my other post.

>implying cuck threads aren't trolls
>implying flat earth isn't subversion to make us seem insane to newfriends

>satire

You best start believing in JIDF threads... you're in one.

Friendly reminder that Africa has the right to keep out whitey just like white countries have the right to keep out whoever they like.

Ah, I see. Well I will be 100% straight here with you right now. Because you don't seem to have quite caught on. The real answer is all of the above. There are people here that genuinely believe this is satire. Some end up believing it and staying. Alot get bored and leave. Sup Forums is 90% serious. Of course things are exaggerated. For the most part people would be happy just to be left alone, whihc is why none of us have actually went on a rampage with an assault rifle like we keep fantasizing about. So then why would I, as someone that genuinely believes 90% of what goes on here, tell him it is satire? For no reason at all other than its fucking funny. What separates Sup Forums from the rest of the internet is our self hatred. We are at constant war, not with other website, but with eachother. One day I will post how much I hate gays. The next I will talk about how based the gay community is because they hate trannies. It ends up that there is a sort of meta on what is "profitable" to troll about because it gets the most hate. While it makes for a very chaotic state of affairs, it also has proven to make us impervious to attacks by other sites. Oh, a subReddit decided to raid us and shill Bernie? I didn't notice, because I was doing it too for shit and giggles. Constantly challenging ourselves and eachother to debate or think about different view points, even if it is ironic, is actually VERY healthy. It is ultimately what seperates us from a group-hug site like plebbit where anyone with a different opinion is banned.

tl;dr of course its all real, we just troll eachother. thats just what you do on Sup Forums.

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

There is only one God kek and Pepe is his prophet

Jesus Christ, that wall of text. I mean I read it, but damn user. You're not telling me anything I didn't already intuit.

Kekd

It isn't that they won't learn, it's that in order to be successful they need to learn what whites learn

They'd prefer to see it all burn to the grounf so they can starve

The rest of africa got over this edgy kid thing like 40 years ago, south africa and zimbabwe fell last so they're still edgy

It's like Empire of Dust except it's so much more severe because it's their fucking food supply. Stupid ass niggers.

He will return again as Dat Boi

Then why the hell are you acting like such a newfag? Obviously I just pasted a copypasta only oldfags will remember, and was sarcastic. Of course this is all fake. Anyone telling you different is either a legit nazi racist piece of shit or a troll.

And he will be martyred for our sins as harambe the gorilla

Is that statement the 70% or the 30%?

>This had better not be a satire board.
Where do you think you are Goyim?
Behead all those who insult Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=IKiSPUc2Jck
>1:00

lurkmoarfaggot