Wtf

>be me
>check out "theneedledrop" on youtube because heard someone mention him
>hmm ive never been someone to listen to someone else's opinion on music, but i'll try it out
>go to his channel
>click "uploads"
>hmm looks like mostly mainstream shit..
>click "show more" looking for a review of someone i would listen to
>find one on King Gizzard & Mild High Club new album
>hmm i'll check that out, i like both of those bands and have not heard that album
>the whole review is a joke video of him trying to be funny and make fun of the album
>listen to the album
>its pretty dope
>never listening to some self-proclaimed music buff again

i mean fuck this guy... all he does is review shit mainstream music?

>hmm looks like mostly mainstream shit..
Dropped.

reviewing mainstream albums = money for him. I mean can you blame him?

yea i mean i guess i dont know what i expected
i actually do like some of the rappers and artists he reviews
but i at least expected the most musically serious album a serious review or something

>it's another fag who doesn't like Fantano's review on an album they like
welcome to the club

>MBDTF gets a 6, DAMN gets a 7
>Tyler the Creator gets an 8, Lil Pump gets a 7

The fact that some people genuinely take needledrop guy seriously really says a lot about how retarded Sup Forums is

>Tyler the Creator gets an 8, Lil Pump gets a 7
Be honest.
Did you even listen to Flowerboy?

something tells me those aren't bacon strips

it says right there in the image name

well its the first place i came to to post a stupid rant with no substance
thats just how Sup Forums is m8
youll find some good shit tho too

what the fuck are those user

Dude. Have you listened to scumfuck/flowerboy

I'm not him and I don't know. I was just shitposting

Flowerboy is so much better than Damn.

these albums are not rated on the same criteria, hip hop is not one thing and has only one quality to it there's different aspects of it and lil pump makes above average party music while kendrick disappointed with a conscious album

>i mean fuck this guy... all he does is review shit mainstream music?
yeah but that is what the fanbase wants. they want things to talk to their friends about. their friends aren't listening to flotation toy warning are they?
at least not unless someone of social influence tells them to.

>Lil Uzi Vert and Lil Peep are shit lol
>But this Lil Pump guy is p good
He's not even consistent.

Lil Pump is like a god compared to Uzi and Peep and that says a lot.

i dont know why i still come to Sup Forums. my cycle ended like 3 years ago and now everything just keeps repeating.

SFFB is really good though

>be me
>check out "theneedledrop" because he's mentioned all the time
>accidentally click on thatstheplan page
>see nothing but racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic content
>see "theneedledrop" on other alt-right channels (the amazing atheist, MDE, fifthyfrank)
>immediately close window and vow to never support this alt-right nazi

feels good familia

Perhaps his channel wouldn't be as popular if he only chose to pander to prog-rock loving faggots.

desu it feels more like he's setting a lower bar for Lil Pump and trap music in general. I think both Lil pump and Kendrick should be held to the same standards, DAMN. is better lyrically It has more energy and substance and it sounds like a well put together album with great tracks. while Lil Pump sounded like a parody album a 14 year old white kid recorded on a shitty mic. you shouldn't lower the bar just because 1 rapper sucks, that's why the bar exists in the first place

Half of the albums he reviews aren't even popular although I wish he'd bring back "It Came From Bandcamp" segments cause its always nice to show some love to small independents trying to get some publicity.
Actual popular shit, aka top40 pop like Despacito, is rarely reviewed by Fantano.

I hope this is bait

It's not, I am not a member of the alt-right

7 is a fair score for DAMN, though. Anything past an 8 is just rating high for the sake of giving Kendrick a high rating

He rates based on how much he enjoyed it.
Lil Pump is endearing in a retarded way, I caught myself liking "Boss" and "Lil Pump"

If I remember correctly some user coughed them up (or came upon them in some equally sordid manner), then proceeded to fry and eat them.

>rap """"""""""""music"""""""""""""""
They deserved zeros

Fuck that bald lesbian

kill all the geeks in here who enjoy "flowerboy" embarrassing trash faggot album

>trusting fandango after he gave phantom antichrist a 5

MBDUAHJSDKAS, lil 2 pump chump, kendrick lamar, & especially tyler the creator all fucking suck 0/10 fucking embarrasing kys nerds

SFFB is great, but yeah, Anthony was clearly trying to rouse people by giving MBDTF a low score. But I don't know WHY people give a shit. People take his opinion as fucking fact. It's honestly embarrassing how an album can be released, people will talk about it, and then Fantano gives it a low score and people pretend they never liked it, or vice versa. Fucking pathetic.

Literally and unequivocally this. Its personal and intimate without psuedo shallow "deepness" while not sacrificing Tylers quarky humor and personality. DAMN was so fucking underwhelming. I feel like we are seeing Tyler flourish and grow and Kendrick stumble after his massive successes

>tylers humor
yeah nope he isnt funny in any capacity hes cringeworthy rapping about fucking butterflies & its by far the gayest shit ive ever heard in my life kys

>money for him
Not anymore :^)

This, absolutely this. I don't give a fuck how much he's "matured", he still acts like a fucking kid while he's reaching 30, his singing is mediocre and he pretended to be gay for attention.

I loved his edgy shit in middle school though.