Does Sup Forums shave their pubes and asshole?

Does Sup Forums shave their pubes and asshole?

What's the protocol when you're yeti all over? Like, is it weird to just have a shaved patch on the junk? I don't want to shave my whole body. That's time consuming and uncomfortable.

Pubes yes. Butthole no. Use my cordless razor on my face. Don't mind pube face. Don't want butthole face.

Reminds me. An ex girlfriend of mine used to be a hair stylist and would take her clippers home from work to keep her beaver in check. Then use those same clippers on customers the next day. Always got a kick out of that.

I shave my pubes but sometimes I get ingrown hairs if I shave my ass. Gotta trim it every once in a while though even if it's just with scissors. Can get some nasty smells stuck in there if your ass hair is too long

Yes. GF loves it.

yes by my penis is small and feminine so it should be shaved

>feminine penis

I just trim -- too hairy to shave fully, but I get the hair down pretty close.

Philips Bodygroom works a treat

>Philips Bodygroom
Look good. Will it work with thick hair? Or is it really only for the patchy, wispy kind?

Advertised as working on all body hair below the neck.
There's one which is double ended - timer/shaver one end, variable length trimmer the other.
The variable length trimmer with make quick work of heavy foliage; then you can tidy up with the trimmer/shaver on the other end.
I'm paranoid about nicking my balls but haven't nicked anything yet.
Protip - a cock ring around your cock and balls will push them out so the skin is nice and taut smooth; then you can trim away at speed.
--
That's my dick in the selzer can photo.

>hair removal cream

>pubes
yes
>asshole
yes
>legs
occasionally
>nips
no

im too mannish to be a femboi but i still wish i could get full body laser. i hate having hair.

yes
no

no i do not

Cream is good for a tidy up; be sure to get sensitive/bikini formula.
If you haven't got the hair short first, it'll half work and be messy.
And it stinks to high heaven.
Results can be good with prep though. I once did everything below the neck with Skin Doctor cream from Amazon (trimmed first). I was billiard-ball smooth all over afterwards (and I'm a hairy mofo).

Pubes yes, i can't shave my ass hair without cutting myself. I also shave my armpits.

Got my bf to shave his asshole, shit is choice

I just let it go wild tho, that's how he likes it

Disgusting

I used to shave only my groin, but it's kinda weird if you're completely smooth there, then hairy all over your torso. Now I just shave everything and it's better looking, plus feels surprisingly nicer.

Is that supposed to be you? If yes, nice, but what about your asshole?

thank you kiddo
its not that hairy but nah. I don't see much point in it. I have sensitive daywalker Scottish skin so its all best left alone.

I'm also not a 4 year old so..

As I say, Philips Bodygroom (the type with the foil shaver) will do a lovely job on your starfish, and you can top it up in the shower every morning to keep it lickably smooth...

UR SO HOT
post more please...

Smooth puss is lovely to eat though.
And it's kinda hot.

Thanks a lot user, i'll take it into consideration. I usually use a regular shitty razor to do my body and a separate one for my face.

well no one is eating it. Sure it looks good for about a day but stubble is unavoidable. give me hair over stubble any day. not agood enough reason to spend all that money/time and torture my skin

trim around junk, shave asshole

A. That's a sin; you're hot!
B. Just trim every day as part of your ritual.
C. Ex-GF found my Bodygroom trimmed her smooth enough. Current GF uses a blade razor and is lucky never too have any ingrown hairs. Same went for a Canadian ex. They've fine blonde body hair though.

sharpie in pooper

I trim it but never shave completely, I'm a man, dude
+ GF likes a few hairs too (she shaves thought)

literally could not care less about my body hair. in fact I like it
>shaving hair every day without a break

wew lad

I can understand why some girls prefer non shaven pussies, even if I really prefer smooth ones. But imo assholes should be smooth and hairless.

Last one, don't want to spam thread

Pubes? Yep. Asshole? No need, most of the time girls even can't see it.

no I'm in bed and I'm pretty much retired from requests. ive done my share over the years

would u ever fuck a guy

That's your prerogative - and you're hot either way...

I don't mind it as a preference. everyones allowed that. but its extremely impractical, nigh on impossible to maintain a smooth perfect baby puss.at all times and I think its a crazy expectation for a dude to have. the minute it becomes a must, then that's a massive redflag to me.

Yes - "musts" are often a warning sign.
However, maintenance after the initial work is usually pretty simple.
Or you can do the laser thing; I splashed out $900 on laser sessions for an ex. It reduced but did not eliminate her pubes. She was thrilled with the reduced maintenance though.
Being smooth was her preference (since she was 19).

how do you guys get rid of hair from underneath your shaft and that area where you dick n balls meet

Sooo hot

use a normal can lol

Carefully. Taut skin is the key.

I need to shave my ass atleast once a month or I end up like a fucking yak with shit hanging off my ass.
Also need to shave my legs completely yearly or it looks like I'm wearing pants lmao.

Fucking sucks because shaving your ass feels faggy as hell and shaving my legs takes eons.
I even grow hair on my kneecaps.

I'm a hairy motherfucker but then I'm also bald because I lost all of my hair in a single night due to severe stress.

found the fag

yeah but with what tho, manually shave with razer or a trimmer

thx man

I pluck them out with tweezers in the shower. it takes like 10 minutes a day and leaves no irritation

Manual razor here, like user said, taught skin is the key, and patience. Confidence is a bit of a point too, if your freaked out your going to hurt yourself, you probably will

DYEL faggot

I know; i have one with a can of Miller. GF fucked it up a bit...

Philips Bodygroom - with foil head. See earlier in thread.

that looks too painful for the areas im trying to get done, will get later on tho for pubic bone area but balls is a no go

I found a cock ring around cock and behind balls pushes them forward and makes the skin tight and easy to shave. I've a fairly tight sack though.

>I lost all of my hair in a single night due to severe stress
Story?

yeah no thanks

Once you've got rid of the long hairs, maintenance is easy. You just use the shaving foil.
But you do what works for you.

War.

Long story and I don't want to get into it.

you know the rules bitch

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

The rules are fuck off faggot

>asking the only girl ITT about her pussy and asshole
>fag
Got some insecurities there faggot?