Why do people say "we have too many people stop having children" when we haven't even inhabited like a 10th of the...

Why do people say "we have too many people stop having children" when we haven't even inhabited like a 10th of the fucking planet.

People will always have stupid opinions retard
They're right, you should infect the gene pool with your down syndrome

We have to work out this food-air deal before mindlessly exhausting all resources as we're currently doing.

Why the fuck not what's it gonna do trigger your superiority complex to go full retard.

Fun fact, europe will grow until 2035 and then decrease in population size steadily until 2050.

You really think we're gonna run out of air? Food just let natural selection take it's course

Because the planet can only sustain a certain number of people, you fucking retard

>when we haven't even inhabited like a 10th of the fucking planet.
7/10ths of the planet are covered in water. Over a mile deep. We'd rather go to Mars than explore down there.
It's like the Chinese empire when the eunuchs running the Silk Road prevailed over the maritime merchants and China lost any chance to explore the world.
We'll mine asteroids rather than look in our (wet) back yard.
Why?

Don't get meme'd faggots.

Because it is becoming difficult to maintain the amount of people there are with the amount of potential resources produced.

Actually, I think only white people are being asked (soon-to-be forced) not to reproduce.
The whole convincing-white women ("women," lol) that-all-sex-is-rape is certainly part of it.
Brown people are incapable of rape, after all.

Hey pardner wered u get that nice tin Foil hat?

This just sounds like bs we don't all have to have the lavish American lifestyle. Inb4 Africa's starving learn to agriculture

It's less creepy than saying "adults need to stop having children and Tweens need to have more children".

Why?

Not in the same place you bought your prayer mat.

Did you just assume my religion?

Because most of the earth is water dumbfuck. Maybe when we have underwater dome cities

Don't bite so hard you dimwitted ninny.

Mabye above water cities like in waterworld. Plenty of land tho nutcase.

you don't understand what they are really saying
"YOU should stop having children
not me"