Hundreds of movies about Jesus

>hundreds of movies about Jesus
>still no movie about Mohammed

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aisha
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They would need a loli for his bride though

probably because Muslims aren't supposed to depict Muhammad visually for some retarded reason

Chloe Moretz?

There is though. But because of some people got really mad and violent about it. The movie actually went out of its way to avoid depicting Muhammad. The problem was that the guys heard a rumour and were so outraged that they refused to see the movie.

No one is stupid enough to make a movie about Mohammed, everyone knows it would bomb.

too old she was 6 when they married

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aisha

There are plenty of Arab movies about Muhammed. They just don't show him

ehehehehehehehehehehhe

I see what you did there.

>get upset when people create physical depictions of Mohammed
>be named Mohammed
It makes me laugh every time.

Lel

then name some nigger

Wasn't Dune based off that Cunt?

>black on the left

DROPPED

Literal personality cult bs.
If North Korea was pulling the shit they're doing now 1000 years ago there's no doubt that Juche would be a major world religion.

yeah, it was supposed to be an allegory of his life / the rise of Islam or whatever

Paul = Mohammed
Fremen = Arabs
Spice = oil
Harkonnen = the Persians

etc etc

how do you think religions got started?

all of them began as personality cults around a charismatic spiritual leader who good no wrong and claimed he spoke with God (or was God)

Neither exist and nothing other than humans will ever come into contact with this planet.

Something is out there, it doesn't know you exist, and doesn't care. Something is out there, we don't know about its existence either, we don't care.

There is no organism in our universe that can save you or damn you to life once every bit of electricity stops firing in your body, and every neuron turns off.

These are just truths that monotheistic religion does its best to answer all at once, thus becoming unrealistic to a fault the more we know about the world we live in.

But there is

*tips fedora*

When you get down to it there's no god

Is this Кинo? It has Irene Papas and Anthony Quinn, and I quite liked Lion of The Desert, and season of the witch. Also, movie about the Battle of Karbala and Khaybar when?

>tfw watching Jews get fucked and then watching Ali die.

What a movie it would be.

>Jews
>Karbala

nigger what

guise, i don't get the joke

am i autistic or what?

He'd have you killed for disrespecting Jesus you dumb kafir cuck.

Who's he?

The director?

The message 1982

Notice I said AND Khaybar.

He means Mohammad because Jesus is the most revered prophet in The Qu'ran, second only to Mohammad himself. Thus OP's image would probably invoke death due to disrespecting Jesus.

IIRC originally depecting Muhammad was frowned upon because you were supposed to worship allah or muhammad, not a picture. Relatively recently did depicting him become "offensive"

>Show the true story, unchanged, anti-gay, everything
>Let them know it's word for word pro Islam
>people will decide for themselves
>????
>Prophet

Numales aren't people desu

>all of them began as personality cults around a charismatic spiritual leader who good no wrong and claimed he spoke with God (or was God)

Not Hinduism.

their fanfic of Jesus is pretty shit tho

>paul = mohammed
sure, a white guy saving the sandniggers is mohammed

Every time someone mentions this it makes me think of that game where you time travel to the past to have a threesome with her and Muhammad

You guys do know the Muslims consider Jesus as a prophet right? And that in the Qu'ran, Jesus was taken to heaven while Judas was crucified in his place.

Also the Muslims considered Jesus's mom to be a virgin too

are they gonna show muhammad's 6yo wife if they make a movie?

Muhammed was totally a weeb.

It's from a hadith which is not verified by the chain of sources, Islamic scholars suggest that it was a assumption or misinterpretation. Allah knows better.

Muhammad was a cunnybro.

Is he /ourguy/?

Could you imagine that?

>depicting Mohammed

>showing him as the genocidal pervert he was

Muslim and Liberal butthurt would go supernova.

But he is described as pale in most of the sources

I know many good Muslims, there are millions of Muslims who are good people and I have many Muslim friends whom I love like brothers. Having said that, Islam is the most evil, disgusting, perverse ideology on earth, it's not a religion it's a satanic death cult, all it does is encourage killing and violence, and it needs to be removed from the earth.

>paul
>white
He was literally born in Kebab Land.

The Bible had revisions, Qu'ran did not, simple as that

>Genocidal
Only people were killed were men from a single tribe which broke NAP and attacked the medina killed many Muslims.
After that any enemy tribe survived in a battle were imprisoned, released or joined the muslim.

He was supposedly a ginger.

Not all arabs are dark-skinned, some are even natural blondes.

Have you read Old Testament lately?

>any tribe that survived a battle

Yeah about that...

>One and a half hours of kinetic typography, organically flowing colors, and nasheed remixes
A Muhammad film would either be kino or an absurdly long title sequence.

Really tame compared to islamic laws.

I mean compare slavery laws alone, old testament has a long list of slave rights and conditions that lead to their freedom while in islam its just "do whatever you want" and "black slaves are worth half"

You aren't allowed to depict achmed the dead child rapist

people who do depict him have historically been bombed

joke complete

Old Testament + jewbooks are just as bad as Quran

Most Christians follow New Testament anyway

Except when was the last time you saw Christians group beheading people and burning them alive for not converting to their religion?

Jews as well. It's the reason there are no movies about moses too (except that cartoon)

>hundreds
Really? Name 99.

>Most Christians follow New Testament anyway
That's the major difference between Christians and Muslims.

You forgot Mr. Heston?

Naah. That only applies to the hardcore Orthodoxes, and even then they most likely won't blow you up afterwards.

Getting spit roasted by Mongols and Templars and raping children isn't interesting. Jesus and Moses at least has a beginning middle and end.

There must be dozens of low budget bible epics from the 50s

>raping children isn't interesting
Hi, welcome to Sup Forums. Before posting you should "lurk" for some time to familiarize yourself each individual board's culture.

>the only religion to successfully tax Jews
>does not fetishize cuckoldry
>people unironically believe Muslim is bad

Are you even allowed to depict Mohammed in a movie?

>that soup scene in Bruce Almighty

>he can't comprehend a movie consisting entirely of text
Literal pleb.

In Australia we get (or at least used to get) that fucking Moses movie on TV every year, I think around Christmas time

Board?

Culture?

Why does there have to be a God anyways combined with the afterlife. This is religion's biggest fault as we learn more about the universe.

All three majors monotheistic religions rely on faith and as time goes on faith becomes harder, with evidence presented side by side. I mean God is one thing, there's no way of proving or disproving that. You go on that entirely with open faith, still.

But the afterlife, and God?

It's too absurd to fully latch onto at this point. That somehow an organism of vast scope and scale created man in his own image and really gives a fuck about all of us to somehow bring us back to life (despite everything that makes us living is gone, electricity and moving tissue), but when it's not convenient allow mass cruelty to happen to the things he cares the most about because shit nigga stop asking he works in mysterious ways

Also something that created time getting really pissed off when the inevitable happens. Always.

TIPS

That's more for anti feminists at this point desu

Pork is haram