I wanna kick your ass

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1476993097856.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=4sUEaATniCo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HEY THERE SMOOTHSKIN!

I thought this was a Halloween mask... jesus fuck

this is honestly my biggest fear of owning a dog or even cat
what if they go fucking ape when you're sleeping?

Story?

>cat

How can you get afraid of cat?

>cat
pussy

And Rottweilers don't maul their owners, it's your neighbors' children you should be concerned about.

>white chick hanging out with nogs
>get mauled by their untrained pitbull
The whole world was shock and awed.

Only happens with pitbulls.

The entire breed should be euthanized, desu

>inb4 muh pitt wouldn't hurt a fly

this is honestly my biggest fear of owning an ape
what if it goes fucking ape when you're sleeping?

>Argentina
>red

This. Pit bulls should be destroyed on sight, no exceptions.

is this really a pitbull attack video? it looks like a cartel thing, they have a habit of cutting peoples faces off

Once pitbulls go into full nigger node, not even their masters can stop them

I need some context. Why is this being filmed? The person seems to still be alive?
Why isn't anyone attempting to help.
Where's the supposed dog?
Why didn't anyone stop the dog?
How are you unable to stop a dog from literally eating your entire face off?
Is the ambulance on its way?

Oh ok, she deserved it then. Fuck coal burners.

Slavery's illegal though

Jesus Christ. Get that child away from the fucking dogs. What a fucking retard.

why are pitbull owners such niggers

literally dindu nuffin whenever pitbulls end up doing some shit. I read the article about that and it said that people were saying it was fake, I didn't realize until I was reading the comments later that it was pitbull owners simply denying the situation happened because they don't want people to think pitbulls are violent.

I thought it was a grandmother mauled by pitbull.

By the look of everything but her face, she looks over 50.

Literally need shooting, sorry. I'm not against the breed but some of them are broken.

my neighbor has a pit bull

>People actually came to help
Wow, that's new. Only problem is they weren't actively trying to kill the dogs. Should have found the hardest object they could and bludgeoned them. Not trying to be edgy, just practical.

My town is full of teen white girls with pitbulls

Literally part of a tumblr movement to promote pitbulls as the super friendly species they are

If you have kids don't let it go near them, fuck what the dindu's say, Pitbulls are fucking violent. One of them nearly mauled my dog to death, stupid bitch who owned it was like 'but Rocco's such a good boy! He's never done this!'

this is honestly my biggest fear of owning an grape
what if it goes fucking raisin when you're sleeping?

Holy shit why is nobody kicking the everloving fuck out of those dogs. Stop trying to control them and start kicking their skulls in. No sympathy for pit bulls

fucks sake this is the only fucking gore shit i cant stand and of course it gets spammed. first time i saw this i was on acid. just fuck this. face shit i just can't do. seeing people turned into horrible freaks. just imagining the family discovering that i mean jesus christ i'd have a heart attack

>kick dog
>dog is suddenly at your throat

Good plan

probably shitty cpos, maybe mexican where they see to many time shit like this, that guy is pretty much dead, there no way is goin to survive those "wounds", poor soul....

>all this generalizing
You people are like scared old ladies.

>cowardice

this is the least funny thing i've ever read, not even reddit tier

Did she survive? How do you think her boyfriend broke up with her? Do you think he stayed? kek

>Should have found the hardest object they could and bludgeoned them
Or, you know, a slug to the brain.

How did this happen? I mean it looks like there's in an urban environment, but her(?) face is fucking hamburger. Was it some sort of animal mauling? Face meets tire?

Honestly the mouse penis getting cut off bothers me worse than this particular gore. But I feel you. It can be horrible, having all these images in the memorybank.

That was done by a dalmatian.

I had a pitbull, lived till 16 and the only time it attacked anything was when a german shepard broke out of a yard while i was walking him, tried to attack my dog but got it's ear torn off and ran off whining.

i laughed at this

>that one pitbull who ran into his owner's neighbor's yard while she was gardening and killed her just a few months ago

>Muh anecdotal evidence

It's faggot society treating your animal like babies or a family member. If you want something to cuddle and love get a cat, a rabbit, a golden retriever. If you wanna get a dog bred to kill bulls and bears you need to keep that shit outside in a pen. Be on high alert when you are interacting with them and never take them off reinforced leash if you take them out of the pen.

It should be illegal to have an improperly secured pitbull in public it should also be illegal if you don't have enough land or a proper fence for them. It should be illegal to take a kissy face selfie with your pitbull. Your acting in a dangerous manner with a dangerous item and showing it off.

you guys are morons. dogs are conditioned by how they are raised, not by their breed. most pits are prized for their physical characteristics so a lot of them are aggressive. i have also seen totally gentle pits and extremely aggressive mutts of every other breed.

>Honestly the mouse penis getting cut off bothers me worse than this particular gore. But I feel you. It can be horrible, having all these images in the memorybank.
They filtered that image hehe
It'll be back once I find the source though. I promise

Fuck off nigger

i'm just not a hoodrat who owned a breed of dog to act tough. salty fucking cuck.

Pitbulls are what % of horrific dog attacks?
Pitbulls are what % of total dogs?

>coworker adopts somewhat neglected pure bred pit
>muh angel, muh sweetheart, etc;
>takes it for a walk and it jumps at a cat and shakes it until its neck snaps
>won't let go until he bites it on the ear

Anytime I'm near a pit I'm prepared to smash its brains in with the closest available object. Only white trash and wannabe gangsters get pits because they're too stupid to understand the history of the breed.

Inb4 labs having high bite rate, bitch please

Fake. She'd have bite marks all over her arms.

PITBULLS ARE THE NIGGERS OF THE DOG WORLD

thank you for ruining my home

Biased statistics are what % of published statistics in a sensational media?

>Inb4 labs having high bite rate, bitch please
Agreed. I hate people who pretend like one breed nipping a bit at someone is the same as another who hospitalizes someone. I've been attacked by two dogs in my life, one even required some stiches. If one of them was a pitbull I might be dead. When pitbulls attack they go for the kill.

this whole thread is anecdotal evidence, pitbulls like all dogs, are only as shitty as the people who train them(or dont).

cats > dogs

Really tickles my frontal cortex.

Fuck off. Pitbulls are literally bred to kill and it's what they do. All the time

those are big balls

The big difference is that a badly behaved retriever or lab doesn't rip faces off nearly as often as badly behaved pitbulls. Thank god Montreal is doing something about it after that horrific death a few months ago.

why would someone do that

Honestly, comments like this one are just pure ignorance.

Mr. Pickles! GOOD BOY!

>own a an animal genetically trained for murder that will kill random people if he had a bad day or you look at him wrong
>Awww so cute xD

>own a gun
>everyone freaks out

>dog type bred specifically for killing bears and shit and promoted further for dog fighting to the death has NOTHING to do with how they generally behave

Goddamn it I was not looking for this kek

Fuck off you virgins. Pitbulls are a real man's dog. Yea they're aggressive, so what? If you can't handle it that's just natural selection at work you pussy ass bitches. Peace.

>tfw town finally ballsed up and decided to ban pit bulls
>those who aren't registered by next year are all going to get put down

I love dogs, but man does that feel great!

Yeah because this guy would totally rip off your face if it got upset

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1476993097856.webm

fuck you pitscum

You're a stupid fag. A cat is arguably a more feral animal than a pitbull. I love cats but to think they're more socially conditioned to human co-habitation than dogs is beyond retarded.

The problem with dogs comes from treating them like chattel property, as your describing. Any dog is a highly social animal. If they are raised with love they will respond to it in kind.

Mark Twain said it best: “If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and man.”

Pitbulls were literally selectively bred to be aggressive you fucking retard

Typical liberal idiot

normal people (black males, white women for example) have normal sex because they are normal

only white males need to do weird crazy shit like licking feet or having cuck fantasies or wanting to get covered in duct tape and getting your dick and balls tortured.

uh, but uhh, you can raise, uh, pitbulls to , uh, be gentle, uh.
#pitbulllivesmatter

>din du nuffin
>he a gud dog
>he was abouta finna obedience school
>he gon lick you to death XD
>it's not the breed man my 200cm father was once slightly grazed by a poodle see any dog can be dangerous

Or the best one

*takes picture of pit bull in his bed*
>How can you say this is a killer :(((

THIS! My Husky/wolf mix was attacked by 3 pitbulls. She fought them off but was never the same. Owners lived a few houses down and were a bunch of Indians off reservation and the county took all 3 pits and killed them. Fuck the entire breed. They should be destroyed.

rip youll be miss

for u

ok Jamal

thanks dude.

youtube.com/watch?v=4sUEaATniCo

>muh pit
All breeds are shit-tier except wolf dogs.

I had a male friend who didnt rape anyone for a week, guess all men are not rapists now

>Dindus dinduing

WHAT A SURPRISE

Go ahead, try it.. we'll be waiting

You're argument only says it would be extremely unlikely to attack you the owner which nobody in this thread gives a flying fuck about.

People are worried about getting attacked by someone else's white trash decisions.

That's fucking dumb. If you don't take them out of the shelter in time they're put down, so yes it is a rescue.

This

Grandma shouldnt have been taking her pitt to illegal dogfights

>Sup Forums hates this vicious dog too
Thank you god

How can this be real? How is she so calm?

I was attacked by one of these pitbull fuckers once, thankfully I had a gun on me at the time and managed to shoot him before he injured me.

Had to go to court because the owner pressed charges, but thankfully the judge gave it one second and dismissed it.

don't bother trying to reason with them, this thread is just easily impressionable idiots.

Why are pitbull owners always so ridiciously defensive?

with faces on or off?

he's right though

whites are the few that are into getting cucked or having their balls stepped on and shit

Leave it to Quebec to get things done, eh?

Huskies are one of the more feral dogs, they have one of the highest prey instinct, so they will attack cats and little kids

It's called a fucking joke

Anyway he owns a dog and talks about it all the time, that's all you need to do. Adopt an animal and tell others to do the same. And get it fixed for fucks sake.

you know what shock is right?

yeah well 80% of black men fucked other men.

It's crazy to hear stories about massive dogs being completely overtaken by pit bulls. My aunt lives in rural Alberta and her Husky regularly gets into tussles with multiple wild coyotes, yet she is absolutely terrified that he might fight the neighbor's pit bull. When goddamn wild dogs are less threatening than the "pet" breed, you know you have a problem.

because their dogs are over-aggressive