#Pogba

What is your honest opinion on him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uGCddldZ-Mo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*dabs*

Top 5 inner midfielder in the world, a rather complete player. Could be even better if he improved his defending skills

This

overrated shit

epl in general and manure in particular are like anti-midas. turn everything they touch to shit. Needs to leavse asap to save his career

rich man's abou diaby.

Diaby used to be good, to be fair

Greatest midfielder in the world lad, too bad he left

my very honest opinion after a full season is that I still don't know what is he good at, which is kinda worrying for the most expensive player in history

bretty good. but not worth the money. It's getting obscene now how English clubs overpay the odds for a player when you can get someone just as good for 10 million.

His price tag put him under a lot of pressure this season for sure, which affected his performance. I think he'll vastly improve next season and be great again in 2017/18.

Top tier businessman. Still selling shit.

Not sure what his position or role in manure is. From what ive seen he looks out of place without the support he had at jewventus. An average midfielder in the eplel and the worst transfer of all time, that's about it.

Brilliant attacking wing-half

People with no idea about resale value or transfer inflation obsess over the price tag. Realistically I have no idea what to make of the value.

He's probably underrated due to transfer fee expectations, but he's been far from dominant.

>brilliant

>lelosepossesionman
>lefoulinsteadoftacklingman
>leshootandmissman

Not sure if this is b8, but how can you see anything even resembling briliance in poogba?

>Not sure if this is b8
I fucking called him an "Attacking wing-half"

should be played as attacking midfielder

he reminds me of early kroos back when he hads no real identity as a playernot creative enough for a 10, not defensive enough for a 6. not hardworking enough for an 8

being better than all Argentinian and canadian midfielders doesn't make him top 5

I'd argue banega might be better

>this fucking flag
>this topic

Youre crazy Manure will never get that 100 million back not after the way Pogba has played in the EPL. They got hosed by a smarter continental team as usual.

his biggest problem is he's too good at everything

>is he going to eat my dabs?

this

we just need Barcelona to sell Neymar and spend 150m on the next Henry (Mbappe) and then Pogba will achieve his true potential without all the pressure and stress

It's true.

>the next Henry
Isn't that Martial? Logicially Mbappe would be the next Martial then.

Honestly he has been pretty good towards the end of the season so I think he'll be a top player once United hit better form

what's his endgame though? decent passing, some defending single digit goals, double digit assists?
(just league not all competitions)

very good midfielder, that still is very young

>very young
I'd argue 24 is past "very young"

100 million pounds m8, they'll take as much mileage as they can out of him

So do teams only sign players for one year now?

I don't give a dab.

If united had converted on half the chances he's created this season they would have won the title.

He's been good this season. Top 5 midfielder in the EPL. I expect he'll be better next season as the squad improves overall.

my wife finds him very attractive so do I

when mbappe decides to leave it won't be for more than half of that.

>won the title.
Bit of a stretch

Good player, fucked up his career by spending his prime years with a declining yernited but whatever, he will retire a very rich man

c u c k

>7 billion and 280 million Indian rupees for social media savvy Yannick Bolasie
>737 million Chinese yuans for dark Dean Whitehead
>11 billion and 350 million Japanese yens for box to box Eliaquim Mangala
>454 million Malaysian ringgits for dabbing Moussa Sissoko
>3 billion and 815 million Thai bahts for Dracula Djemba-Djemba
>8 billion and 538 million Bangladeshi takas for Twitter-trending Kleberson
>885 billion and 625 million Laotian kips for Instagram Diamé
>444 billion and 853 million Cambodjan riels for selfie-taking Papa Bouba Diop
>254 billion and 6 million Mongolian tughriks for freestyle Flamini
>858 million Tajikistani somonis for bleached Ramires
>345 million Papua New Guinean kinas for two Cazorlas on top of each other
>63 billion and 835 million Somali shilings for midfield Mario Balotelli
>1 billion and 160 million Botswana pulas for dabbing shadow of Steve Sidwell
>8 billion and 472 million Mozambican meticals for melanized Jack Rodwell
>1 billion and 514 million Lesotho lotis for flamboyant Atiba Hutchinson
>38 billion and 965 million Mauritanian ouguiyas for shiny haired Nolberto Solano
>36 billion Zimbabwean dollars for a baleyage Luís Boa Morte

No club in the world is going to pay 100 million for that guy, pal. This will rather be another Di Maria.

Fraud, he is cashing in on marketing deal as quick as possible since he knows his carrer is about to take a significant dive.

#PogBUST

also hes not even top 25 in the EPL

Reserving the right to judge him for another 2 years at least, that's how long it took Bale to be useful for Real so that's how long I'm giving him.

>Cunning football director
>Sign the biggest final choker in football for 90 million

Biglia is twice the player Pogba is

Less goals than Gary Cahill

A defensive mid-fielder position who has a wrong attribute: offensive attack skill.

Less assists than Lucas Leiva

>said choker scores a brace in the most important game of the season so far
pretty good for a choker

>most important game of the season so far
That was the Barca legs after they came back 6-1 against PSG. Biggest match, Higuain is nowhere. Scored two in the tie Juve are favourite for though, what's he up to now in the CL, 5? Finals are were he REALLY excels I guess.

>quarter finals ar more important than semifinals
He also scored in big games in the league.
And find me a 30+ goals per season striker that costs less than 90m nowadays. And not even counting the crippling the opposition factor.

My sides, saved
Previous reputation means little when you're playing for a team like Juventus, especially if they're NT performances no one gives a fuck about. Before yesterday he was a CL choker as well, and see what happened. Higuain's goals directly gave Juve (all but officially) a Serie A title, a cup, and a CL final. All of that for money they got for >pogba, lmao.

>h-he'll get good eventually la
>maybe not next year, but the season after for sure!
Lul

Higuain still had good games against Barcelona, far better than either of MSN. He had more shots on target than entire Barcelona over both legs, Ter Stegen could have spilled spaghetti and let one of those in. Not to mention his movement in front of Barca's CBs created the spaces for Dybala to score twice in Turin

>in the league.
Oh, the Italian league. Yes he's done very well there, really saved Juve's season.
>And find me a 30+ goals per season striker that costs less than 90m nowadays. And not even counting the crippling the opposition factor.
Where did I say anything about this? I said they bought a choker which they did. Fact is Juve have their league won no question these days, the real challenge is the CL and they bought...the biggest big game choker for 90 million.
>if they're NT performances no one gives a fuck about.
World Cup final is the biggest game in football period, child.

The choker just scored a brace in the seifinal, get over it.
And with Higuain Napoli would have been more challenging in the league.
They bought a 30+ goals a season striker, crippling theyr opposition and now have the chance to make the treble, seems like good business to me.

>World Cup final is the biggest game
For Argentinians and teenage Messi fanboys for sure, why the hell should anyone and especially Juventus care? Performances in Serie A were the decisive factor, and as we've seen he can be decisive in CL as well.
>Fact is Juve have their league won no question these days
Well someone hasn't paid attention previous year then, check how Juve were doing with >pogba leading the midfield (Khedira, Marchisio injured) and Higuain scoring left and right. It was a close call, to say the leAST

my honest opinion is that he's the most overrated player right now

>seems like good business to me
Of course it is, but this one particular paki we're replying to somehow believes he'll divert attention from Pogba's hilarious flopping by calling Higuain a choker. Quite a strange thing to do, especially after yesterday

>he's the most overrated player
Except no one besides Manure clients rates him anymore. He was the second comming of Zidane according to British press in August and now they shit on him. When even UK "journalist" expose you as a fraud, you know you've fucked up majestically.

Amazing player, ManU fans and English football in general are just retarded and hate him instead of the team which is clearly underperforming.

A single player in modern football can't make the difference in the long run. He can make you win a couple of games but that's it. And yet everyone expect all this from him.

EPLfags truly are stupid.

>sell world class midfielder
>buy a choker that scores more than any other Juve striker in a while
pogba who?
I unironically think Pjanic is better in this team.

>mfw someone mentions pogba in a positive way

Pogba is a highly intelligent, eloquent and personable role model to millions of black youths. Insulting him is like spitting in the face of millions of black children.

>doesn't make key passes
>creates fewer chances than any of the playmakers in top EPL teams
>barely defends, while being of the most fouling players in the whole league
>next to no workrate, jogs like 35 year old Pirlo
>takes more shots than virtually any striker, scoring less than Cahill
Manure's shittiness is directly tied to >pogba being a guaranteed starter unless he's injured

You do realize 90 million is nothing compared to winning Serie A and the marketablity you get for playing a CL final, with a chance to win it, right?

Juventus is obviously trying (and succeeding) to become a brand, look at the new logo, what they're doing on the social media with the players and the Stadium area.
If the chinks will start following Serie A en masse now that both Milan clubs are chinese a club which managed to play the CL final twice in the last 3 years will have a huge appeal.

Returning to your "argument", as you could see from last night's match Higuain can score goals when it matters and we're going to the final and lose it then too bad, we'll try again next season with a better team, since we're not customers we know how to accept defeat and work hard to try to win in the future.

But telling stupid brits like you all this is obviously a waste of time.

I don't think you fully realize Pogba is worth much more than just being the best midfielder in the world. Look at the list of most expensive football players before this summer - Bale, Ronaldo, Suarez, Zidane, James Rodriguez. All whites. Tell me, how are black muslim kids kicking the ball around in Paris ghettos supposed to indentify with them? Now the oppressed have their own hero, and they'll know that if they work hard enough, they can end up like Pogba - biggest superstar at the biggest club.
Kek
>Pjanic is better in this team
Naturally he is, compare Pjanic's peformances against Barcelona to anything >pogba amounted to against random EL fodder from Moldova. Do you think Juve would be capable of such 100% teamwork and concentration (2 goals conceded in entire CL) with an airheaded clown in midfield?

Qoute from literally who

>Pogba: Three assists in entire pl season

>Lucas Leiva: Three assists in last five games

BASED Italians going in hard on Manure and Poopba.

Typical frenchman.

I never though I would see such good opinions on sp

>a striker's job is to score goals

See, people, this is exactly why English football is never taken seriously.

Fuck off, you're obviously biased for some unknown reason.

As a juvefag I'm tired of you.

Well you didn't refute any of the arguments

i unironically still rate him

Pogba is one of the best MF right now

How much is he worth in vietnamese dongs?

Alexandre Song-tier

youtu.be/uGCddldZ-Mo

>its the indonesian man city fan, IT guy again

How's outsourcing working for you?

I did in my first post, learn how to read.
He made a shitty decision because in ManU right now he can't grow as a player, especially in the defending phase.

You're a cancer to Juventus fans, stop obsessiong over a player which doesn't play for us anymore and just accept that he's a good player and stop looking at stats alone like some autistic retarded ameritard or a britbong as if they were the bible.

Already the second best midfielder in the EPLel when it comes to consistent performances, despite a shitty season for him and the entire team, and the best is closer to a striker than a midfielder either way. Though so far his attitude is more of a kid who tries to prove how great his is, otherwise he'd be a GOAT already.

Stats are on Pogbas side either way if you don't go through the trouble to adjust what's displayed but look at the complete picture.

I'd point out shit Manure bought regardless of where it came from, I hate the team not Pogba himself. The fact it was Juve who scammed them hard makes it sweeter, but I'll mock Griezmann the same way if he transfers there and plays like >pogba does now.
>he can't grow as a player
For such price you're buying a player capabale of delivering, not gambling on his potential development. And Pogba isn't 19 years old either, like Martial was. Stats are useful when deluded pakis start claiming "He creates chances!", "Dominates midfield" while it's simple fact he's virtually uselss.
And if you're worried about customers being hostile towards Juve because of me bullying them, just notice how clueless and causal Manure supporters are (H-higuain is horrible business!). You can wreck them in two reasonable posts

You're answering to a guy who spent 8 hours straight talking about Pogba and how Pogba is shit, and how ManU is shit too.

>Already the second best midfielder in the EPLel

Just read his posts.
If its not Pogba
Its ManU
If its not ManU
Its the EPL
If its not the EPL
Its the pakis who overrate Pogba

How many South Korean Won?

You reckon pogba would dab at his mothers funeral?

The numbers certainly say so but feel free to explain why he isn't one of the best.

Just look at his face, he's a fucking nigger

There are good black players like Henry and Ronaldinho and Ronaldo... but you looked at their faces and you didn't see a fucking nigger from the middle of the Congo, there was some white blood in there to give them a proper brain

>The numbers certainly say so
Like what... Total number of attempted passes? Whoscored rating? There are two better midfilers at Manure alone, arguably three