Shota thread

shota thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sSZbpOItGUg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=sSZbpOItGUg

reporting in

sup

Not too much, just started watching a tv show, bf went to bed about a half hour earlier than he normally does because he goes back to work tomorrow and we had a long weekend. Just wish he'd told me he planned on going to bed early, would have gotten a nice dicking before bed if I'd known he wouldn't be around right now.

Aw, sucks.

you're seriously gonna cheat on your boyfriend

and wtf this isnt social hour post shota

Little bit, I got plenty on saturday though, so it's not that bad.

Nigger he asked me a question. I'm not going to just be rude and ignore him. And I will never cheat

sup is not a question

POST SHOTA
P
O
S
T

S
H
O
T
A

i only like shota because of the foreskin tbh

Can't say I know that feel

Foreskin+Flaccid is such a cute combo.

yeah i like it when its fully covered when hard as well

quiet bread

hard to post when you're babysitting

boys in girls clothes? or boys without clothes?

pedos

Mitsui jun does that a lot, almost fully covered or showing the head a little bit.

without

Maybe I can liven things up?

MORE!!!!

Pls continue

didint mean to tag lmao
but still... MORE

That's it for that set sadly

Commissar shota here with fresh shota for you all

asstr org/nifty/gay/incest/pool-party/
think you guys would like this story

This artist uploads how comic in rediculous resolutions. So I have to downsize it all to fit it on Sup Forums

>condom
lame

I helped two other boys have sex at camp when we were 11 but I only got sucked/jerked :(

Rip

you were a cuck even at 11

Ikr. I helped guide the bottom boy's dick into the other boys hole because he was sitting on top of him face to face. I rubbed my dick against the bottom one but none of us wanted to get fucked after they did it the first time :(

I should have fucked the cute boy first :(

Did they not use lube or something?

lilgay

checked

Unlucky. should have just bitten the pillow und took it.

they were 11. 11 year olds dont carry lube around with them 24/7

They used spit.

Probably :( At least I had fun with some cute boys.

That's no good, you couldn't have gotten like butter from the kitchen or something? Or cooking oil? I lost my virginity at 11 too, and I loved it, went back for more several times a week until my family moved when I was 16. Never hurt me at all.

Maybe they just didn't like the feeling of it. Some boys are weird. I sucked a different boy though his briefs because he thought "it would be gay if (he) was naked"

Didn't theey do it long enough for the top to finish? I can't imagine them not being in to it if they actually finished.

I didn't ask. One of the councilors walked in and we stopped after that.

>I sucked a different boy though his briefs because he thought "it would be gay if (he) was naked"

What is it that compels boys to come up with these lewd, arbitrary, work arounds for doing gay things? I've even heard times where they think it's less gay to eat ass than it is to suck dick.

>I'm not naked if I have underwear on
>Its not gay if I'm not naked

he had a small dick too. Maybe that was part of it

I love boys who have no problem with showing their feet. I just love how Naruto has to stand on the stomach to lower himself down. I find that a turn-on.

Anyone else here sucked off their big brother when they were a shota? i know i did and i loved it

All true. And yeah that's something Mitsui Jun has been doing more i think, it's a super cute pose that is also really sexy at the same time. Something about them being totally naked and having to place their feet on the guy's stomach to lower themselves onto the cock. It makes it look really fun and nice.

Kind of an almost dominating thing, or at least the man underneath has to be willing to be stepped on. It is a wonderfully cute pose, and I just don't have enough of them.

I sucked the tip because it was too big to suck. I remember being 8 or 9 and being amazed when I saw him jizz for the first time.

Which one of these is supposed to be the shota?

Yeah in a way it kind of is. My favorite thing about it is how the boy can go up and down at his own pace, like it's all about making him comfortable and letting him do it as fast or as slow as he wants.