POP THESE NIGGAS LIKE A WHEELIE NIGGA

YOU A SILLY NIGGA

IN THE HOOD WITH THEM BILLY NIGGAS AND THEM HOOVER NIGGAS

we already have a 3d loli thread pick a new topic

Rainbow dummy

hey look, a trash can

you broke faggots will never have as much money as him

this is what happens when u stop beating kids, they get away with shit

he'll be bagging my groceries in 3 years with all these other soundcloud shitheels

we wuz kangz n shit nigga

Maybe, but I won't have over 300 black hood rats wanting to put a bullet in me

NIGGAS IFFY UH

BLICKY GOT DA STIFFY UH

no but fr 69 is shit and his skittles looking ass can drop off the face of the Earth for all I care

he's a millionaire you dickhead

An hero

He looks fukin gay

Tbh I like the sound. Wish he didn't look like such a day though

That doesn't mean he isn't gonna go broke. Hes a fucking piece of uneducated shit. That's like saying because someone won the lottery they are good for life.... Uhmm... What is it that happens the majority of time when people win the lottery?...

lol....no

why is it all black people think if they see a rapper on tv or youtube hes a millionaire?

likely hes barely worth 6 figures even if hey had a record deal.

What do you guys think of Keke?

I liked Fetty and Boogie's parts but not 6ix9ine's

Anyone that looks like that needs to be committed to a mental facility.

PENIS STIFFY UH
CUM REAL STICKY UH

He also a convicted sex offender.

How can someone pride themselves so much in being a waste of human life?

I'm white and you're underestimating his popularity. He has 2, soon to be 3, songs on the Billboard Hot 100, and he was already popular in Eastern Europe.
Just because he acts ghetto doesn't mean he isn't smart with money. Clearly he's smarter about money than you because he has more of it.
He's actually not considered a sex offender

69 hard af, love that brooklyn ass hood mofo this isnt the place to post this, most peoples favourite band on Sup Forums are the fucking cringy Gorillaz

Record deal is a loan.
Say you get a million dollar recording deal
They give you an amount, this pays for studio/tour/marketing, which you have to pay back, so even if you’re successful, you will barely have any actual money made after touring.

Music BUSINESS
Heavy emphasis on Business

I think Sup Forums likes death metal and kpop

metal and symphonic metal make me want to fucking killmyself, thats the type of person a 26 year old aspie with a beard wearing flannel would listen to

well now that we know your intelligence is beyond lower than a kid with down syndrome your opinion doesnt really hold much value

PUNCH YOU IN YOUR FACE MUH-FUCKA I KNOCK YA TEETH OUT

EVERY TIME I COME THROUGH NIGGA I GOT MY HEAT OUT

IF YOU WANT SMOKE AIN'T NOTHING WE GOTTA SPEAK 'BOUT

SEE YOU WITH THAT RED FLAG ON WHAT THAT BE 'BOUT

lol who the fuck is this polkadot skittles looking ass faggot?

yeye im steady macking on snap while youre sitting there in your moms basement listening to feel good inc on repeat

Pleading guilty to three counts of unlawful use of a child in a sexual performance makes you a convicted sex offender. He may not have to register with the other pedos, but don't think he was an innocent bystander.

You should for liking shitty niggers rapping

Don't speak negro, hold your breath till ya skin turns white then we be on an equal level!

When you're black you lack any color you are just an abyss looking at our world in jealousy.

You talk big, act like you got game but al all you are is another Jackson, Turner or West.

Sniker, lick your lips and smile at us enough and you will end up in a tree with the other crows.

Martin Luther King was the only black man, the rest of you are all simians, colorless bums and helpless men.

How does that validate his appearance? He looks retarded

What a short sighted faggot

Casanova is realer than 6ix9ine for sure, but his music is terrible

It's hard for me to take this nigga seriously though and that's disregarding the rainbow hair/teeth. I grew up around these niggas and he's no threat to anybody out here. Some of the niggas he run with are really bout that shit but he's legit a goofy nigga.

yeah of course he's a goofy nigga. Most hood NYers seem to fuck with his music, but he still seems like he's trying too hard