NBC worried Jimmy Fallon’s boozing got ‘out of control’

>Jimmy Fallon was warned to cut back on his boozing by NBC chiefs following a series of bizarre late-night accidents, according to multiple insiders.

>An NBC insider said of the funnyman, “There were fears that Fallon was out of control and something could happen while he’s out drinking. Things got so serious at one stage that execs feared that Jimmy was splitting up with his wife over his drinking, but they patched things up.”

>The beloved “Tonight Show” host’s recent allegedly alcohol-aided antics include tripping on a rug at home and nearly severing his ring finger on a table in June 2015. Then he chipped his tooth “trying to open medicine for his injured finger” a few months later. In October 2015 he cut his hand on a bottle of Jägermeister. In September of this year a “very drunk” Fallon was seen alone at an NYC punk bar at 3 a.m, which sparked more NBC concerns.

>Fallon has parted ways with his longtime publicist and just hired Brad Pitt’s crisis p.r. manager.
pagesix.com/2016/10/25/nbc-fears-jimmy-fallons-boozing-is-out-of-control/

Who will replace him when he goes to rehab?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7lqqSop0ywI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Matt Damon

good, fuck him for making trump human

This again?

Is this a new warning or the one from last year?

He should be fired cause he stinks.

Prohibition should never have been repealed. Alcohol is the cause of nearly every problem there is.

Where do you people come from? You're on the west coast, aren't you? You west coast liberal faggots as bad as the rednecks in the south.

He's fine. Old people seem to like him, the only people left still watching late night talk shows, so let them have something they can fall asleep to comfortably.

>Where do you people come from?
Mexico obviously

He may also have a cocaine habit. Just look at how much he touches his nose

youtube.com/watch?v=7lqqSop0ywI

>The beloved “Tonight Show” host’
hahahahahaha

True... But freedom to be a drunken gun slinging outlaw is what made this country great in the first place

He has the highest ratings of all the talk shows and the most popular youtube videos of them too, so he's probably earned that title more than the others right now

>In September of this year a “very drunk” Fallon was seen alone at an NYC punk bar at 3 a.m, which sparked more NBC concerns.

Sounds like a continuing problem.

this guy gets it

it's your show doc

wickedness must be stamped out

DUDE

is he /ourguy/?

LEAVE THE MAN ALONE

Everyone has their demons, god forbid they turn the cameras around onto the producers and executives

WEED

He's a Millionaire, has a wife and baby girl at home

He's living the American Dream.

WTF Fallon, you're acting like a nigger. Damn Roots have rubbed off on him too much

>In September of this year a “very drunk” Fallon was seen alone at an NYC punk bar at 3 a.m

based

AMEN A-FUCKING-MEN

Wonder which bar. I could see Fallon getting drunk off his ass at Double Down by himself

>The beloved “Tonight Show” host

Shut the fuck up Page Six. Only one Tonight Show host is truly beloved.

>the funnyman
Yea no

i never knew i'm gonna go to my local drug dealer right now thanks user

LMAO

the colors should be switched on legal and illegal

His finger is so fucked up looking now.

Depressant doesn't mean it makes you depressed. It means your reaction times are slowed down, they're both depressants

Inshalla

Weed fucked my life up more than booze ever did.

Who gives a shit what people do in their private lives? A little alcohol helps you loosen up and there's nothing wrong with that.

Half the chart is bs. It's a meme

I live in WA state ma man.

that's impressive, really
I can't imagine how

If you were arrested for it, maybe

Wtf I love Fallon now.

>not addictive
It's not phyically addictive but you are retarded if you think weed isn't addictive at all.

Met him once in real life (not even memeing) and he was legitimately nice. Hope he's ok.

Jimmy Fallon?

He drinks so much booze it's more like Jimmy Fall on the ground

that's because you're retarded user

It's emotionally addictive. Not as hard to come down from say a physical addiction like being an alcoholic, but it's still no bueno.

Also weed doesn't cure cancer.

Weed exacerbated my anxiety issues, alcohol didn't really do anything to them but it was a good time.

same fucked with my anxiety. I'm on my 2nd day of quitting cold turkey which is good though

This. This makes Fallon sound strangely adorable and human.

Also this

You'd be drinking too if you had to pretend the shitters that come on your show have talent and/or are funny and likeable.

>nearly severing his ring finger on a table

how?

His ring got caught on the table and it ripped his finger apart.

Actually, it means it depresses the central nervous system, which pot does not.

Same as benzodiazapines and such, too many depressants make you go to sleep and not wake up.

pic unrelated?

Fucking yanks are the wests muslims.

Conan's big break!

Yeh, just some fake Yeezy 350s from csg.

I like to think Lorne passively aggressively tries to stop him from drinking

>Supports trump
>Gets slandered

suicide by 4 shots to the head when brehs?

How the fuck do you cut your fucking finger off by falling on a table? Did he just break it like a twig?

Time to bring back Conan.

>manlet
opinion discarded.

WTF americans, how is that an alcohol problem

>He IS OUt of CONTRoLL
>had a small accident and was seen at a bar like every other normal person over the span of a year

I don't think he will recover from this, nope

So because some people abuse a substance, the majority of the population (who do not have any issues with it) should be denied having the privilege to imbibe when they feel like it?

Wedding rings can do that, I know someone who lost his finger while rollerblading and the ring got caught in a fence.

>pagesix.com

so are you going to post an actual source or go with the same place that reports on celebrity alien abductions.

it's literally just because hillary put him on the kill list because he was decent to Trump on TV

*unsheaths my alcohol addiction and chugs like no human*

>has to talk to complete hacks day in day out that actually think they are talented and better than everyone else
>expecting Jimmy not to rely on substance abuse

I wish I could snoke sneed all the time. Can only do it like once a month so when I do it always makes me paranoid. Like right now.

Look at his eyes in this picture. They're Fraser-esque.

W-will Fallon be the next to wear the crown?

Alcohol should be force fed to you at 18 so you don't end up straight edge. You can cry and shout and moan like a child getting a vaccination, but there are just things you do on the way to becoming an adult and not a prepubescent.

The man sold his soul to NBC, at least let him drown his sorrows in peace.

This

Fags.

Stop whining and take it already

>dude I feel slightly nauseous and sleepy this is like so epic holy shit dude

Never.

they should both be illegal

everyone who thinks "le boozing is le bad" is a fuckingn sad pathetic cuck who has literaly no life.

You're not an adult then that's fine

>lol alcoholism is fake!
This has to be bait.

fire him and get back Conan
and replace Seth Meyers with Norm MacDonald
that's how it should be

Xxxxx STRAIGHT TO THA GRAVE NO SUBSTANCE STOP MOM xxxxX

virgin

wtf where did you get that from my post?

And what's wrong with being straight edge?

Drinking is fun you fun hating autist. Go be antisocial somewhere else (than on Sup Forums).

so many dumb normie redditors on Sup Forums

are you the king of old news?

You seem a little dry

The part where you're throwing a tantrum over the morality of what your parents do.

Should have fed you wine with dinner like a normal family

>Weed literally makes you immortal
>Every sip of alcohol you take is a month off your life expectancy

Wow you sound like a fucking pussy.

>this is like totally epic dude

Die

>Cannabis
>non addictive

>ywn be paid to get wasted and pretend like you care about celebs you interview

JDIMSA

>Will ironically post about "mudslimes" corrupting western culture on Sup Forums later

Anti drug wasn't even cool last year this is some 2011 shit

>inb4 current year

Everyone is depressed and drinks. Your dad is probably drinking.

Get fucking over it

heh binge drinking normies triggered. That's what you sound like

You're right I could use a drink

>mfw I only have social skills after a few drinks

I wish I could channel my intoxicated self while sober.

>Actress says something stupid and Jimmy acts like she's funny and turns to the camera as if we might have missed it, then he proceeds to play charades or Twister with his guests like it's a five year old's birthday party

Who thought making a late night show for reddit faggots was a good idea?