Why are Asian males never in leading roles?

Why are Asian males never in leading roles?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_HJNAv-2GFI
ajcn.nutrition.org/content/80/4/1088.2.full
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Issei_Sagawa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martial_Law_(TV_series)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sessue_Hayakawa
youtube.com/watch?v=EyfEVphpYKU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because Asians are natural followers.

Every movie ever made or produced in Asia has an Asian male in the lead role.

this

You know why.

Because no one wants to see a film with a 4 foot beta

Because you're wrong.

Because token black actors are used to distract you. The Jews aren't liberal at all.

Jackino Chan

Oh, ho, ho, you edgy little cunt. Gee, I can find some of the most notorious figures in history also and post their face as the start to a thread.

Why does there have to be endless shitposts from autistic retards, and fuck it, I'm just going to fucking report you anyway.

God DAMN I've had it with you fucking cunts and your endless fucking shitposting. Fuck you. Fuck you with a chainsaw. Jesus Christ, I'm legitimately fucking mad. FUCK YOU!!! You fucking cunt. When the mods are done fucking you in your babycuntass and you come back three days fucking later to shitpost your stupid fucking thread again, shithead, I fucking HOPE TO GOD that you somehow fall off of your chair and through a glass table nearby.

And when you do, when you're gargling your own blood and choking to death as it enters your STUPID FUCKING LUNGS, you fucking cuntsnatch, I pray to GOD that you somehow have this moment of recollection that you FUCKED UP BY MAKING THIS STUPID FUCKING THREAD and at that very moment of death you realise "OH DEAR GOD, THERE'S A HELL AND I'M GOING TO IT FOR MAKING ANOTHER STUPID FUCKING THREAD ABOUT WOO BUM-KON OR JUNKO FURUTA OR SOMEONE EDGY" and you get pitchforkraped in your hairy, greasy, fat fucking anus for eternity.

THAT WOULD REALLY GOD DAMN SATISFY ME.

Keanu Reeves is half asian

He's also half brain-damaged.

Your point?

Just a matter of time, bro. Honkeys be terrified, we're coming

Is that the ruby ridge murderer?

Asians study all the time. They play a reading role in that.

They are. IN ASIA!

quarter. his grandmother is chinese.

Too alpha.

Yet how many white males star in action movies? Literally none Bruce Lee, Jet Li, Jackie Chan and Kane Kosougi see a pattern here?

no, thats lonny

Is that the dude that murderfucked like half his village?

>I have never watched a Hong Kong movie

This is why

Who is Jackie Chang

this to be honest.
Also they have leading roles in movies produced in Asia, you just have to not be an American to realize that.

Because youtube.com/watch?v=_HJNAv-2GFI

Be honest OP, are you literally a mouth breathing idiot or is this b8?

If you wanna see some Asian dude in a leading role, you can just watch Asian cinema.
That's also why blacks are always saying Hollywood is racist, you can't tell them to "go watch some African cinema" because it is non-existent.

Um Nollywood? Africans have Nigerian, Ghana etc etc films themselves. Youtube African film trailers and proceed to have your mind blown.

>he doesn't watch ethiopian kino

Dicks not big enough.

They make better directors, as they have a cinematic view of the world (mainly due to aspect ratio).

nigga leading roles not bleeding roles, plus he's clearly half white

too inattractive

they dont complain all the time like niggers

Lactose intolerance means they are too small. Also asians chicks dont even wanna fuck then how the gell donwe set up a realistic romance?

>asians chicks dont even wanna fuck

He moved on to other villages as well. He killed like 54 by the end.

That's an actually good and human looking asian man.

>post apocalyptic adventure in ethiopia

So nothing would chance?

He said that there was like zero work that needed be done on sets because it is a post-apocalyptic shithole.
He also wanted to film in an abandoned theme park built years ago by some crazy millionaire but once on site, they encountered bandits armed to the teeth with AK and that wanted them to pay to film on the site. They were in the middle of the negotiation when another band of bandits arrived and they started shooting each other.
And despite all this crazy shit, the movie still manages to be boring af
(inb4 "boring" a pleb criticism)

Kek, africa and the black man.

This.

Not a big enough demographic in the west (yet) for major leading roles outside of the Jackie chan/Jet Li chop-socky genre.

You honestly think Asians are smaller because they don't consume dairy as an adult?

Because of the small dick stigma. Leading male roles have to be "swinging dicks".

what about Steven Seagal?

Not him, it's a bit more complicated than that but yeah, if you look at a map displaying dairy consumption and height across the world, you can see that there is at least a correlation.
So yeah, lactose intolerance could play a role in them having a smaller and more brittle skeleton compared to Europeans.

ajcn.nutrition.org/content/80/4/1088.2.full

He's Samoan.

The frenshch are known for they yellow fever.

They sure are.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Issei_Sagawa

tru

Actually hes Japanese and Mongolian

>Actually hes Japanese and Mongoloid
ftfy

Asians are in leading roles in Asian countries such as China, Japan & India. It would be moronic to ask why there aren't more Whites in leading roles in Bollywood.

Reminds me of pic related

Because Asians are short, lithe, emasculated, somber and have small cocks. Action heroes need to be tall and muscular and fuck bitches and dole out sick bants. I've never ever felt threatened on any level by an Asian. Just knowing they are small dicked and unappealing to women is enough for me never to take them seriously. Also it seems they have no idea how to be cool. They just copy what westerners do and play an up hand version of it. Even niggers know how to be cool.

>It would be moronic to ask why there aren't more Whites in leading roles in Bollywood.

Terrible analogy, there are not millions of white people in India

>that projection

Know your place whiteboi

I don't think a lot of people would pay to see a yellow 5 foot tall mongloid with the face of a chimpanzee and slanty eyes run around doing action star stuff.

What are the hands meant to represent? Is the black guy throwing gang signs?

Please convince me to watch this movie, it's een sitting on my HDD for way too long

He meant mongloid asians not caucasoid asians.

>adult
No.
As a developing person, maybe.
But Asians have a lot of variance in their gene pool and the stereotypical view of Asians mostly short and thin is false.
The reason for that perception is that in previous decades, the Asians came from very specific select places in Asia, like Hong Kong.
While even Hong Kong's demographic is atypical for the surrounding region, it still largely belongs to Southern China and in general people in Southern China are shorter.
People up north are much taller, and it's not uncommon to see them clear 6 feet. In generations past malnutrition prevented this from being expressed, but nowadays you see tall Asians everywhere.
Hong Kong is a special case though because it's a huge boiling pot of different types of Chinese.

Its great? I don't know what else to say, other than I really enjoyed it.

>when the cuckpost is just right

Into the Badlands is probably the first american show with an asian guy as lead. Works pretty well actually.

He has a black woman as love interest, lel.

ALWAYS

There was a show called Martial Law back in the day starring Sammo Hung.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martial_Law_(TV_series)

That guy is nowhere near as handsome as Daniel Wu though

Sammo Hung don't need no good looks to fuck everyone's shit up.

Favorite Asian actors?

in america? maybe the same reason blacks are over represented in media, film/television? asians are in to math and science and have the highest IQ as far as races go. maybe they generally think such things are below them and are pushed in to studying more rigorous careers by their families/communities. that seems to be the general vibe I get.

theyre still second to america, explain that

Jackie Chan
Jet Li
Ken Watanabe
The captain from Sunshine

idk what you mean

Because Asia has big enough of a movie market so they dont need exposure in murican films

*SMACKS LIPS*

How can white men even compete?

What do you mean? Go on youtube and search for the video recordings of Elliot Rodger

He's only half asian tho

This is the only correct answer.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sessue_Hayakawa

His "broodingly handsome"[4] good looks and typecasting as a sexually dominant villain made him a heartthrob among American women during a time of racial discrimination, and he became one of the first male sex symbols of Hollywood.[5][6][7]

During those years, Hayakawa was as well-known and popular as Charlie Chaplin and Douglas Fairbanks, although today his name is largely unknown to the public.[3]

His popularity, sex appeal, and extravagant lifestyle (e.g., his wild parties and his gold-plated Pierce-Arrow) unsettled many segments of American society which were already filled with feelings of the "yellow peril".[8] With the rising tensions between Japan and the United States, Japanese actors were no longer welcome in Hollywood.[9] Following the end of the war, Asian characters were depicted in a desexualized fashion in modern Hollywood and in the wider society,[10][11][12] as exemplified by the controversial character of I.Y. Yunioshi in Breakfast At Tiffany's. Hayakawa refused to adopt the negative stereotypes. He abandoned Hollywood for European cinema and there he was treated equally.

I never really understood this complaint that Asians are never in leading roles in Hollywood.

Asians make up what, 5% of the U.S. population? Obviously they are going to be a minority in terms of leading roles in Hollywood.

Plus its not like they are nonexistent, though admittedly they are generally regulated to Martial Arts movies (not counting mixed like Brandon Lee and Keanu Reeves.)

How many non-asians do you see in Asian cinema? Fucking close to zero, because the non-Asian population in those countries are close to zero.

>Asians make up what, 5% of the U.S. population? Obviously they are going to be a minority in terms of leading roles in Hollywood.
0/10

so do jews and blacks but they make up 90% of tv

so fuck you kike

>>>r/asianmasculinity

They played their cards too early.

Remember, Asian brothers: Be stealthy.

He's Native American.

>Hayakawa was as well-known and popular as Charlie Chaplin

Holy shit he looks like Hirohiko Araki. Had him been blacklisted harder than Mel Gibson?

>t. jew

African cinema is a thing user.

Watch Asian flicks if you want Asian leads

youtube.com/watch?v=EyfEVphpYKU

I have the same problem. I kind of want to watch it but I also suspect it's going to be really slow paced which can be a drag for a film that's like 2 and a half hours.