I feel like shit. I feel like crying. Feels thread, Sup Forums?

I feel like shit. I feel like crying. Feels thread, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W8u2zYXL6DI
imgur.com/gallery/lLCtX
youtube.com/watch?v=GhDnyPsQsB0
youtube.com/watch?v=AE005nZeF-A
docs.google.com/document/d/1r0OOMgs5xgNhoL9dodXS3iuXFKG1txVoYPMKcY0GGk0/edit
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I felt like shit until a watched this video, have a go

youtube.com/watch?v=W8u2zYXL6DI

One of the saddest tales on Sup Forums: The Tale of Elisa Milicent Sinclair imgur.com/gallery/lLCtX

fegget

whats wrong op

Yeah we all do. Life could be worse, atleast your not a nigger right? If so kys faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=GhDnyPsQsB0
It's kind of a long story, but my girlfriend left me due to being interested in someone else. I've known for a while now that things haven't been the same, so it didn't hurt as much when she left, but I still cried. Now all that I feel is this dull ache, constantly hurting.

I remember when Sup Forums would actually come together and be sad together without throwing around insults.

Do you have a better quality of that ?

Those people always exsited, what are you even talking about.

no not really, Sup Forums has always done this, and i'm apart of it sometimes for the fun

aw man, it's okay, if she had the audacity to do that to you then she wasn't a good girlfriend or person in general to begin with

cheer up man, life is worth more than just a girl

youtube.com/watch?v=AE005nZeF-A

this song makes me ultra depressed

I was in your shoes few years ago, things will get better if you will clinch your fists and use this circumstances as motivation to work on yourserlf. Whatever it is transfer your sadness to be better version of yourself.

docs.google.com/document/d/1r0OOMgs5xgNhoL9dodXS3iuXFKG1txVoYPMKcY0GGk0/edit

Thank you; it means a lot.

I know how you feel, me and my girl grew apart after 3 years and it was a real pain. It takes a long time for things to fade, you will be fine man.

Had a bad falling out with this girl awhile back. Was really into her but she end up seeing the douchebag junkie. Her and i ended up making out one night but then it turned into a shitstorm so we stopped talking.

Past few days weve been talking again, talking about what happend between us n shit. Shes saying how she hates herself and how she fucked everything up. Tells me how she would have been much happier with me rather than her ex. She then gives me the green light get fuck her.

This is exactly what i wanted and i still do have feelings for her...but it doesnt really feel right to me at the moment. What do?

hmmmmmmmm

well if you can't live with what she did, or if you think dating her now is a bad time, i'd say delay or just drop her altogether until a better time

did you guys find new girls

Thanks

No problem. I hope you enjoy the story. It's amazing.

I gotta think about it. Wanna think of a good response first...maybe ill humor her and see how things go

this was nice

watch the movie Murderball, if you fetisize disabled people struggling to achieve something against all odds. As someone who is in Wheelchair and quadriplegic, I can tell you it's mostly horseshit what he's saying, and doesn't apply to everyone including.

>Excuses are lies we tell ourselves

oh well gee, I cannot bodybuild because my triceps, and half the hand, and all finger muscles are dead ever since the injury. Cannot even have Independence enough to shift from wheelchair to bed. Guess I'm just making excuses.

i dont think this is bodybuilding specific but more about not fearing the attempt at reaching your goals, even if it may be tough, not just body related ones.

things have gotten better for me in the past few days, user. it almost doesn't seem real. i was living in a shithole and now i'm not. the #1 delusion of Depression is that it'll never end. it will though. white knuckle it long enough and eventually, at some point, you will be able to relax and rest your hands and move on and be stronger for having endured it.

whats your story from shithole to unshithole

well then tell me something I can do apart from being a burden on everyone. Full disclosure: Already have an IT job and decent pay, which is of no real use to me anyways because the joys of this world are beyond my reach

I read somewhere recently:
>Life's a party, and you're not invited

sorry user

can i be honest with you
i've kind of wanted to be quadriplegic
one time i intentionally threw myself off a table and landed on my head trying to snap my neck & either kill myself or become gloriously paralyzed and be diapered and fed and sedated in bed until i don't have to be alive anymore
its probably really horrible though right

do you hate the people around you so much to put them through that misery? I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy though

it looks sad

Sooo..
Feels thread?
Alrighty
After two years of suffering and going to the states of grief.ive concluded a lot of shit
If her happiness is not with me, then so be it. She deserves happiness, even if that is with someone else, that will hurt her more than anything else.
(Clearly im beta as fuck and doomed to die alone)

Stop visiting this board. Sup Forums is a shithole these days, and will only bring you down. Go to other places to build a better you.

its not about hating the people around me as much as hating existence itself but being too afraid of actual death to kill myself
its just a fantasy. if i ever make enough money i would look into paying full time nurses and transitioning to being a vegetable without being a drain on anyone
maybe im selfish though

I just got a bj from my girlfriend a few minutes ago. Feeling pretty good right now.

>am sick with a cold
>been laying in bed all day
>being sick always made me feel comfy
>the weakness, aches, and chills
>dont get sick very often
>start thinking about other times i was sick
>remember my ex
>we worked together
>was my manager
>came into work sick as a duck one morning
>shes babying me
>rubbing my back in crew room
>hugs
>we go to the store together on our break
>she buys me tons of oranges and ginger ale
>also buys me Sucrets® Sore Throat and Cough Drops
>fucking cherry
>hate cherry
>only eat one to show im grateful
>bring them home and throw them in my drawer
>ff to tonight when im sick
>toughts have gone to her
>go in drawer and find two year old sucrets
>have one
>fuckingcherryihatecherryitssogross
>finish it anyway
>miss her somuch

help me i cant stop thinking about this bitch

That's a pretty horrible angle, taking the picture towards the city from behind him aswell as offcenter would be a lot better.

As a man you shouldnt feel the urge to be held, but to hold somebody you love dearly in your arms, knowing that they feel the same for you.
That's just my opinion.

yeah some people are in our lives for a short time and leave an everlasting footprint. call her up?

Eh, I'm a dude and I love both holding and being held by girls. I respect your opinion, though.

Me to, i feel really bad today

i want to cry, but i dont know how anymore

what is this masochist opinion dude. Men long to be loved just as much as women and there's nothing wrong in it.

and tbh rn if i hold someone in my arms they'll probably call the cops and get arrested for assault for there's no one

I am feeling better in my head and that's what counts but I am still a little unsure of how to make my life not poopy... There are events I would like to go to with veget but idk how to set it up, not cause I am beta but cause of life so I cry

Masochist opinion? If my buddy came to me and told me and told that he misses being held in his girlfriends arm id smack the fuck outta him, holding EACHOTHER is one thing, what im speaking off is the pathetic type of 'omg pls hold me woman' idea-

Cheer up lads it'll get better one day