How do you make yourself happy ?

how do you make yourself happy ?

Other urls found in this thread:

spaceandmotion.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

truth and reality

spaceandmotion.com/

Watch videos, play games, bake, eat, fap, etc.

Play with water guns with topless chicks.

>Smoke weed
>Get laid
>Eat mango
>Go to sleep

I don't.

Food, music, masturbation, coding, in that order.

Sugar babies younger than me
Hotel room
Booze
Camera
Condoms

The honest answer to happiness

Find something that you love to do and do that as much as you can for the rest of your life.

Drugs -.-

What’s happy?

I already do that and it just makes my dick sore.

Runescape

Must be the getting laid part
I smoke weed, eat mangoes, and go to sleep, and I'm far from happy

Bury myself in my work to ward off the ever-encroaching void left by my lack of any social desirability. Oh yeah, and vidya.

Why Mango?

Smoking isn't my thing, personally, but the rest of list jives just right.

>video games
Well there's your problem.

Honest question, have you ever tried a mango? They're a bit tricky to pit because the stone is so grainy while the flesh is super fibery, but it's so worth it because FUCK are they juicy and sweet.

Stop making yourself unhappy.

Start with your diet. The shit you're eating WILL dictate your mood. If you eat natural foods high in essential vitamins, it will have a direct impact on your energy level, and production of serotonin. Vitamin B6, B12, vitamin C, vitamin D, magnesium, and iron are all things you want to have a proper intake of. And avoid added sugar. It causes dopamine dumps which deplete your reserve, causing your mood to be more unsteady.

Second, start exercising. Do little shit at first. Get up, go take a walk around the block. Just one lap. Do that every day for a week, then start doing a few laps. This is essential for two reasons. One, exercise is proven to release endorphins which boost your mood. Two, you're creating a healthy routine and habit for yourself. Much as you may picture the depressed white collar office worker when you think of "routine", it is proven that humans are happier with set routines. Get a good one like regular exercise going.

Third, find some fulfillment. This is easier said than done, but the easiest way I can put it is to find some creative or constructive outlet that you lose time doing. Something you can work on and become completely consumed by without a care in the world. This is a good start to discovering what truly makes you happy. If you can find a way to make this an integral part of your life, whether it be some form of career or simply a hobby, it's important to devote time to this. A sense of purpose brings a feeling of intent, and subsequently success.

Just some quick tips on contentment. It ain't easy, obviously, or there wouldn't be so many unhappy people. But it's crucial that you ingrain these mindsets into yourself if you're serious about pursuing some semblance of happiness.

I've tried mango and found it underwhelming.

Yeah i tried mangos i always eat one after the gym but only at summertime cause they are pretty expensive other times of the year here.
And yeah ofc they are good but not the one thing to make your life happy or something

I write a suicide note, I try to put myself in the shoes of someone who would read it.
I couldn't do it to my mom
I also go to the gym

Not OP, but I've been working on the diet part, improving little by little with backslides here and there because hey, I'm not perfect. I started the exercise a bit differently since I live on a backroad so I started walking twenty minutes on the tread until I realised the distance counter was stopping just shy of a mile each time, so I started pushing the extra five minutes for the full mile. And I can personally attest to some measure of life satisfaction when I manage to stick toa set routine.

That's fine, it's just not your thing.

I can understand what you mean. I wasn't trying to make it sound like the mango is the ONE THING. Can you believe there are people in Florida with mango trees on their property and they just toss the fruit away instead of using it or giving it to someone who might want it?

Yeah my family has friends in Parguai they have a House with a big garden and also grow some mangotrees and when they are ripe they just fall down and rot on the floor. But what can you do shipping them would also cost a lot of money and they would go bad in the time

I didn't realize I actually WAS already happy until I started doing things that I thought would & should make me happy.

> be me
> be dating girl [that I knew deep down was not right for me] off & on for buncha years
> cave into societal pressure and conclude, "she's the one & I must be with her"
> move out of parents house and in with her
> constantly miss my own privacy, alone time, my cat
> relationship ends and I move back in with my folks.

Truly happy as fuck. To most, I'm probably considered a total failure being 35 and unmarried and not a home owner but, I really don't even care. And I don't say that in a defiant sort of way. I literally am just unphased by others' opinions of me that maybe *are married with families, home ownership, etc. I'm happy to go to work, go to the gym, then come home and get /comfy/ & net around all night & hang with my cat.

My lifestyle is probably not for everyone, but, whatever man. Good luck to you & yours.

That's the mentality right there. Expect that sometimes you might lose your footing, but don't stop climbing. And don't waste time cursing yourself for slipping in the first place, because the mountain isn't getting any shorter, and you've got somewhere to be.