So we all agree this was the worst monster madness?

So we all agree this was the worst monster madness?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mxLQk6YUlR4&list=PLPWda6VrAw3MMgX_Oym2btNT0yxLiMAYu
youtu.be/mxLQk6YUlR4?list=PLPWda6VrAw3MMgX_Oym2btNT0yxLiMAYu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>ok guys aint got time for shit but I want money so, suck it dry

>So we all agree this was the worst monster madness?
people say this shit every year.

but this one was particularly bad, without actual clips from the movies to watch. And lots of movies he has already reviewed.

>yo let me tell you everything that happens in this movie scene-by-scene. Lol. I dunno check it out if you think you like it. Here's mike and I playing some new jorror games from 2008 wow those graphics in the meantime please like and subscribe

if by worst you mean worst then yes you are correct

i really like it

Nope. Last year's was worse.

It confirmed that he doesn't understand John Carpenter's The Thing and considers it a shallow gorefest worse than Friday the 13th

I disagree with most of his choices, but I still enjoy the vids and his point of view. It's so refreshing to see someone that actually gets passionate about movies, but doesnt seem to be a broken cynic like... well... us.

Putting any friday the 13th above the Thing or Evil Dead is retarded, but it's his list, what are you gonna do ?

I am glad there is no Mike this year

>spoils the movies
>his "review" is just a plot summary

It's been a long long time since I saw a Monster Madness.

Has it always been like this?

I don't remember it being so blatantly shitty

>without actual clips from the movies to watch
because youtube sucks with handling copyrighted material, and it was a pain for Jame's last year doing separate reviews for youtube and the main site

Basically this. At least Mike and Bootsy is good. They should really give Bootsy his own show, something like that Battletoads tutorial he did, that was maximum level of comfy.

Godzillathon was the worst because that shit has nothing to do with halloween. this year is pretty good..

Did James ever make a marathon feature on the website so i dont have to click on every fucking video?

Yeah it's called youtube playlists.
invented 10 years ago

His Sequel-a-Thons were the best because they actually went into detail. Most other ones, he'll give you a basic run down of the plot, maybe spoil a few things, give a few relatively known behind the scenes facts about the film and that's it. There are instances where he'll actually give his opinion about a movie, like, saying Scream was overrated or something, but it's so rare. What a hack.

You're objectively wrong.

>saying Scream was overrated or something, but it's so rare. What a hack.

but it is, it's just a meme movie

Shut the fuck up, you stupid motherfucker. Scream is the greatest slasher of all-time.

retard. most of the MM isnt on youtube.

wrong, every episode is on youtube

dumbass Im referring to all of them. not just this year. going back to 2006 when the 1st one came out.

I repeat, dumb fuck, that they are all on youtube.
youtube.com/watch?v=mxLQk6YUlR4&list=PLPWda6VrAw3MMgX_Oym2btNT0yxLiMAYu

Back in like may mike said bootsy was recording another one. Idk what happened.

thats one video you fucking retard. i even looked t his channel and thats only monster madness video he had. they arent all on youtube. kill yourself.

proper playlist link, I believe.
paste it in your browser. Quit calling medumbass, when you're an ignorant faggot.

youtu.be/mxLQk6YUlR4?list=PLPWda6VrAw3MMgX_Oym2btNT0yxLiMAYu

They are all on youtube, this playlist here has 174 episodes alone.

All you need to do is search Monster madness (number here)

Jesus christ you're a dumb fuck.
YOU PASTE THE FUCKING LINK IN YOUR BROWSER. NO SHIT YOU'RE NOT GOING TO SEE THE PLAYLIST EMBEDDED ON Sup Forums YOU DUMB FUCKING CUNT

>watching it with giant spic subtitles
yeah no thanks

Yeah kill yourself faggot

the only fucking faggot here is you retard.

Have sex.