Pictures that define Sup Forums

Pictures that define Sup Forums.

Share them.

whenever we do anything, the world is against us.

pic related

>Sup Forums are lazy degenerates who don't use their massive numbers to change the internet and instead masturbate to anime and shitpost

What a surprise

Typical disgusting racism

Typical disgusting racism

The NSA does not spy on this website.

1/3

2/3

3/3

>what do you mean you don't want to fuck up this guy's facebook???
>he's a liberal! plus he bullied me at high school today :((((((
>get him Sup Forums, you gotta fight against degeneracy!

no thanks fag

Neckbeards releasing their pent up anger against society through a medium of politics.

What's the point, in the end? Every white country is either cucked or poor. I'm not going to use violence because I'm too much of a pussy, as are the rest of the people on Sup Forums. I love the idea of the USA but the only place where one can make large sums of money is New York City, and the only places in the rest of the USA that are as white as the UK are rural buttfuck nowhere areas. I accept the failure of the white race.

There's nothing wrong with liking disasters. They make people drop the charade, stop whining about their stupid petty self-entitlement issues, and remember what really matters.

fuck off shill

Shou ga nai wa ne~

Big words for such a little man. What exactly are you doing for our survival, apart from shitposting on a Honduran fly-fishing forum? It's time to accept our fate, faggot.

Great thread OP, I'm a #CruzMissile now.

nice strawman this literally never happens. some Sup Forums tier shit responses in that comic. the real reason is that espousing Sup Forums in real life gets you ostracized because of the current political climate. That's why we're voting Trump so the political rhetoric can be for everyone to grow a fucking backbone.

>It's time to accept our fate, faggot.
classic shilling, stay classy shlomo.

>only place you can make money is New York

Are you fucking retarded?

does anyone have the other version where it's everyone that's crabwalking spouting nonsense?

Holy shit what autism is this?