Vegan Breastfeeding Kills Baby

thehealthyhomeeconomist.com/baby-breastfed-by-vegan-mother-dies/

>Vegan breastfeeding has caused an 11 month old baby to die and the parents are charged with neglect after an autopsy indicated the baby suffered from deficiencies in vitamin B12 and Vitamin A – both known to be critical to a child’s development and sorely lacking in a vegan diet.

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/24/kitten-vegan-diet-nearly-dies_n_3644213.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1371172/French-vegan-couple-face-jail-child-neglect-baby-died-vitamin-deficiency.html
youtube.com/watch?v=QtXQQXKH9wo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>vegans
>not reproducing
This is ok.

if shes vegan im vegan

lol vegans

Vegans are the left wing Christian Scientists.

Vegans should take supplements then.

/thread

Holy shit my sides

if I was a vegans baby I'd probably beg for the sweet release of death so I wouldn't hear her tell me she's a vegan again

JESUS FEED FISH TO PEOPLE... FISH .. MIRACLE FISH .... that's mean ;).

The creator of universe, animals and morality - gave his creation to eat meat - because He knows better.

>Vegans still think humans are not supposed to eat meat

Sounds like bullshit from a bullshit site. Not even clicking the link. Vitamin A can be found in sweet potatoes, in much lager concentration and quality than anywhere else-- you can even get an overdose by eating them. Which is otherwise quite impossible.

huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/24/kitten-vegan-diet-nearly-dies_n_3644213.html

>It turns out that a diet of potatoes, rice milk and pasta is bad for pussy.

>A kitten who nearly died after its owners fed it a strict vegan diet was nursed back to health with 20 CCs of meat.

>“It was extremely weak and collapsed when it came in. It was almost non-responsive,” Dr. Leanne Pinfold said.

you'd be dead by 11 months and if you were the offspring of a strict vegan and you lived past that point,you would only be a detriment to society

What I don't get is that abortion doesn't faze leftists but infant neglect does.

Are you shitlords against post-partum abortion?

since when has milk been vegan?

Who would've thought an incredibly stupid smug diet that's impossible to maintain general health without modern supplements was bad for you

>While I’m not sure I favor charging...
opinion detected

>Are you shitlords against post-partum abortion?
what? in the current year CMON!!

No point in trying to argue with a vegan. If you've noticed that they become increasingly more fanatical after adopting a vegan diet, it's no coincidence--a lack of dietary protein, animal fats, and vitamins found in meat impede proper brain development. In the simplest terms, foregoing eating meat makes you stupid.

>The average non-vegetarian stores between 2,000 and 3,000 picograms of B-12 per day.

>B-12 helps change homocysteine into methionine.

>Although many vegan foods are said to have active B-12, few are proving to actually raise B-12 or prevent its loss.

>There are a variety of symptoms of B-12 deficiency, which is a danger for vegans and live fooders.

>The initial symptoms can include low energy, but it can eventually cause permanent nerve damage, depression, numbness and tingling in the hands and feet, nervousness, paranoia, hyperactive reflexes, impaired memory and behavioral changes.

fpbp

Nature made humans omnivores for a reason you Gurke-loving cuck.

Know what, have a banana

I bet you get your vitamin a from Mohammad's cock.

Vitamins are the least of your problems kraut

Im not even a vegetarian you subhuman fucks.
Just came here from /fit/
But thanks for the banana. Thats quite a good choice my neckbearded friends.

Grocery Jew reporting

I work in an upscale grocery that specializes in local foods, organics, vegetarian/vegan alternatives, etc. etc. Typical pacific northwest libshit grocery store.

Almost every vegan who comes in looks sickly and weak. Pallid or yellowing skin, bags under their dull lifeless eyes, no body fat, no musculature. I know there are vegan athletes but they're obviously taking great care to supplement and balance the diet correctly. The average garden variety vegan I encounter every day is walking with one foot in the grave.

Hopefully they'll be too weak to get up and vote for Shillary in November

>Just came here from /fit/

Fuck off back there. Plenty of delusional 'goal body' threads you can post in.

I really, really, really like this picture.

Your body has a harder time absorbing the nutrients than from animal liver. Don't believe the vegan hype just eat a sensible varied diet full of fish I mean who feels bad about killing fish?

>Fuck off back there
Don't worry, I will. Just came to laugh at you :)

It was actually the comments that pissed me off more than the article. How can so many liberals be proud of being insufferable fucking retards?

I eat 130 gramm of fish everyday my rare-flagged friend. Eating more and mercury could become a problem.

Bioavailability is a thing, but Sweet potatoes have so much vitamin a, that it would never even matter. Even if you could only absorb a fraction of it. I really recommend checking out our threads. Fit doesn't care about ideology, only facts on nutrition. Well, most do anyways.

Laugh at what? We're the ones laughing at Vegans.

why do vegans wear makeup

Afraid of a little pork ahmed?

Well just guessing but the lack of some other nutrients might interfere too. I have read about veganism being dangerous for child rearing. Too be a completely healthy vegan you have to dedicate significant time to eating/shitting and it's very difficult to do.

If you read the actual article:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1371172/French-vegan-couple-face-jail-child-neglect-baby-died-vitamin-deficiency.html

You will discover that this idiot 40-year-old mother had fed her 11-month-old child NOTHING but breast milk for its entire life.

Considering that children need to start eating solid foods around 4 to 6 months of age, it's fairly obvious what's going on here. It's not a vegan diet that killed the kid, it's PARENTAL STUPIDITY that killed the kid.

Plus one could argue that breast milk is an animal product, so the kid wasn't even eating a vegan diet at all.

Pfft. Id eat her meat.

Go to bed Char.

Vegans make an allowance for human breast milk because babies are 'meant to drink it'.

>being raised by a vegan
I hope this is the level of hell shitposters are sent to.

Thanks Lori.

#FISHLIVESMATTER you insensitive rightwing lunatic. If anything humans need to be eradicated from this planet, we destroy every ecosystem that we touch.

yo but what if the child was like weak of body

and couldn't naturally process those vitamins

and they really din do nuthin

test

Meant to quote

Freak accident, this kind of thing hardly ever happens. Look at the millions of fatasses who die every year of heart disease because they spend decades cramming cheese and meat down their throats. Vegans are clearly more healthy on average than meat-eaters.

I didn't read it but I'm pretty sure that can be done on a rich healthy diet.

So basically, Americans need more exercise, or any at all.

that gif made me kek.

This, I know a vegan couple, they both suffered bone loss and she ended up not menstruating from chronic malnutrition.

They put eggs and butter into their diet and improved.

It killed them.

and obese people are clearly healthier on average compared with anorexic people

that means obesity is acceptable

>Be vegan
>Kill yourself and others around you

gg nr

>vegan breastfeeding
what the fuck?
what even is the point of this?
It's not like a chicken dies every time you breastfeed a child
just what the fuck

>Christian scientists
So, most of the influencing ones in history?

it means eating enough protein to sustain milk production for at least two years

I doubt she could, and didn't ask anyone for help or think to maybe feed her child something else.

Yea comparing fast food eating soda drinking blue pilled normal faggot Americans to someone who actually knows what the fuck they are doing.
You don't cut out food groups you don't cut out dairy, meat, potatoes etc. What you actually do is you eat everything in moderate amounts and you don't guzzle soda flushing out your magnesium.

That means you eat both, not one or the other, moron.

Wow somebody who knows something, amazing on this board.

Have a free-range organic baked tendie.

Except sweets you can cut that out.

Christian Scientists, retard. Not Christian scientists. Christian Science is a sect of Christianity that, ironically, believes in prayer over medicine.

They don't have Christian Scientism in Canada?

But, though they were vegans, they did breastfeed the child! They didn't just feed it apple juice and soy milk, like those vegans pulling that kind of stunt before them! That one died in like several days.

This one lasted a whole 11 months!!

I'm not giving up my Diet Coke, REEEEEEEEEE

Yeah, had the same thought. How the fuck is breastmilk vegan? That's exploiting the animal.

Really? I fucking hate it

Drinking the aspartame jew isn't that bacteria fecal matter or something?

I remember reading about this yesterday. The vegan mom and child were climbing Mt. Everest. The kid was obviously in poor shape, and rejected repeated offers of beef jerky from the dad.

>Christian Scientists, retard. Not Christian scientists

You just said the exact same thing twice and then called me a retard you cunt. Get fucked

Nah you can eat fresh fruit and dried fruit and stuff like that.

The fiber keeps you from absorbing some to much of the sugar (depending on the fruit) so it's cool.

But in general I agree.

youtube.com/watch?v=QtXQQXKH9wo

I guess I should have said candy.

mmmm sweet potatoes....

Bravo. A bit extreme, but relevant nonetheless.

sweet potatoes have beta carotene, not vitamin A

If you're really where you are, can you lay some fresh fruit, meat, and produce prices on me?

Genuinely curious.

good shitpost canada

Yeah, but look at this vegan-persecuting society, they generously share the vegan way with their child just that one time, and everyone's around them like vultures!

It's expensive I buy organic too so even more not even sure about weight and price I just go in and end up spending way too much every day like 30-50 $ everyday I do have expensive taste and your dollar is weak I'd say Denmark and London are only slightly cheaper. I can get cheaper fish at the docks or best is to catch it yourself. Like 100g organic baby spinach is like 4$. I can get frozen Icelandic lamb pretty cheap at like 17$ at like 1.2 kg with bone so thats good but yea it's pretty expensive.

gas all vegans!

Because you made the choice to keep it and didn't face the consequences of that choice?

CHILDHAVERS BTFO

>Just came here from /fit/
Are you a closet case or a DYEL faggot that admires other men's "natty" physiques?

I bet vegan pussy is rank.

Tell that to the owners of Soul Vegetarian down in South Side Chicago.

ok ok not vegan but close enough

Family of hippos

He's making a distinction between "Christian Science" and "science pursued by Christians"

The former are "The earth is 6,000 years old" and the latter is "the other scientists who try to figure out how the world works and just kind of assume god made it that way"

You people would be surprised at all the fucked up diets they force onto their infants.

The worst of them are the "underfeeders" who are afraid of making their child fat.

From all the research i'v seen, fat people exist mainly because not only do they eat to much but they sit on their fat ass and do very little.

>flushing out your Mg

I drink about 3-5 sodas a day, what side affects may I be experiencing that I don't know?

Also I'm a hungry skeleton 6'0 145 lbs so don't say obesity.

>being this retarded

>It killed them

Literally or metaphorically?

>having this rare a flag

Soryy guys, he's a Cunt then, not a cunt

Are you the guy in the other thread posting about his parrotfish drowning pitbulls?

Metaphorically.

They were super mopey and butthurt because I was the sick memer who was always arguing against veganism from every one of their bullshit angles like it's kind to animals.

If u lose ur magnesium that's like being cucked by the Jews

Magnesium wise anyway

What's with all this vegan shit on Sup Forums lately?

Kike chan, Dan Gabriel, Reddit, Soros, CIA, really makes you think...

they decided not to keep it faggot. It was not even a year old and clearly could not survive on it's own.

That would be vitamin D.

>Cut out essential vitamins and minerals from diet
>Excess of lipids, oils, and carbohydrates in diet
>Either one being healthier than the other

Come on user, think.