>> [insert]

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FzjhdR4NG6A?t=4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm not racist, but

[Something very fucking stupid]

>UNGA BUNGA WE WUZ KANGZSDS
>t. OP
OP isn't just a faggot. He's also a nigger and deserves to hang from a tree.

kkk

He was about to call the police but the niggers got to him first

"Stop you are making too much sense"

>No immigrants from shitholes.

About right.

"god blesh the unidsh shtaytsh"

>wow he's saying what we're all thinking

"Fucking nigger"

More like:

"I raped my daughter and now I have and idiot autist son/grandson."

Your own kind has turned it's back on you.

"I think there's something wrong with my app, it's just displaying the logo in the center."

>[If the Democrats ever actually helped the minorities become successful then they would start voting Republican to keep what they had gained]

youtu.be/FzjhdR4NG6A?t=4
Niggers better watch out

Hey! This is supposed to be Trump bashing. Get on the same page already. I will not have any diversity of thought. Now get bashing turd muncher.

>I'm not THAT racist

Typical nigger engaging in assault when confronted by logic and reason

Trips of truth
>I like you

that would be funny if Trump ever used logic or reason

Figured out how to be president.
You never saw it coming.

Eddie Murphy or MLK?

would you fuck my wife?

only became president because too many lazy ass democrats, aka niggers, didn't bother to vote

#metoo

"Look at me, I de captain now"

Like 302's have any credibility. The fucks sold out Bulger

WE

Don't worry, Trumps getting blacks jobs. They'll be awake to vote next time. But... Will the democrats vote farm be affected?

WTF that's just a roastie thot trying to get shekels from r/the_donald. You can clearly see that from her lip piercing and tattoos

all those niggers that voted for Obama didn't bother to vote during 2014 or 2016 and now everything he's done is being undone. good job, niggers.

Fuuuqq too real

As the illegals leave or are deported it creates opportunity for blacks. It seems they want to work. Maybe by not voting they made a great descision.

what makes you think black people want to work on farms, costruction, or as house maids?

Go back to your containment board, I'm sure you'll get lots of imaginary figh fives and (you)s over there. Pussy.

4-chan is a containment website nigger. Stop using white inventions like the internet. That's cultural appropriation.

>white hands
>white crowd

"Mub da mo bidda te dat tum muhfugen bix nood cof bin dub ho muhfugga."

hahaha Martin Luther King Jr was a small government Republican. I swear to god it takes a special kinda retard to be a liberal theses days

is that the best you can come up with, retard?

Perhaps a sense of meaning... maybe a stretch... perhaps pride. They do have pride.

Illegals go, waged go up. Gets above the welfare amount, they consider.

Kind of like what will happen if the IT India guys are kicked from their H1B1 visas. Wages for IT professionals goes up.

trump is more progressive than mlk was
mlk denounced gay marriage
trump is fine with it
one of many examples
>the stupidity of the left is never ending

How about "words aren't violence"

No reason to be violent over free speech.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

dude it's Martin Luther King day. Shame on you.