Realized that there’s a very strong possibility im a sociopath...

Realized that there’s a very strong possibility im a sociopath. Every psychology resource ive read or watched online denies that I have humanity. Goes against everything i was taught growing up and believing myself to be normal. Anybody else face this issue

>psychoLOGy

I believe Jim Carrey. We’re not real. We don’t exist. It’s all an illusion.

10/10 would lick her face

thread ruined leaving now

Need examples/greentext

What do you think of girls? I have a sociopathic friend and I want to compare you two

Welcome aboard user.

No need to be worried/sad about it, once you develop your sociopath skills it gets really entertaining.

Faggot

Nigger

I’ve had a rocky relationship with them going back to my mom. I generally like to avoid them, because many of the ones I know are shallow, or just want attention. Those that I am close with are highly empathic, are wonderfully easy to read and gain favor with

I’m back in my college town and now realizing this about myself, I’m going to use it to my advantage

Just a recommendation, don't use it on your family.

One distinct trait of sociopaths is that they never can believe or accept the diagnosis of psychopath. Thanks for playing, come back soon.

Said diagnosed disorders are the best huh user

Cringe thread detected.

You live in a time of literal renegade dystopia. I would take anything youre concluding to the relevance around you with a big grain of salt.

A real sociopath wouldn't care enough to look up the psychology resources.

This

how autistic do you think i am? i see no advantage to potentially estranging myself from my family

Sad
Sociopath

Pick one

Growing pains, you'll get over it.

>sociopath skills
Kek

> how autistic do you think I am?

Either you forgot where you are or you are a newfag

Ok, and do you experience emotions, if any?

Oh snap, trick question

nip nip, cheerio

I’m not devoid of emotion. my emotions tend to be subtle because i see over expressing them as a weakness. id say my strongest are sadness and anger, which are very entertwined to me

How about anxiety? And would you say you like to take actions that involve high risk?

Nice try, asshole.

My family lies pretty isolated, so I have some social anxiety from not being socialized well for most of my life. I tend not to be too risky but in college ive walked around alone at night and rode my bike around the city half drunk for fun. Not as risky as some of the normal college kids

Ok. Well I can confidently say you aren't a sociopath, however I do feel like you have some narcissism in you.

Yeah, i know im a narcissist. Thanks for the helping with my sanity tonight user

I don't think that is totally true. Surely there are a subset of people with ASPD that are smart and rational enough to realize what they are.

Sometimes individuals with undiagnosed autism are misdiagnosed as sociopathic.

Can you elaborate on why you believe you have a sociopathic personality?