Is fisting your butthole really a diet? I heard if you just your butthole and expand it shit will just come out...

Is fisting your butthole really a diet? I heard if you just your butthole and expand it shit will just come out. But then your body had to replace shit. So you start losing weight.

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video31051621/xhamster.com_7478392_handjob#_tabComments
xvideos.com/video21256593/luna_ramondini_e_l_assalto_anale_di_chris_diamond_-_xtime.tv
xhamster.com/videos/blonde-girl-sucking-big-dick-7907727#
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sauce?
More?

Sounds totally legit, do it.

i agree, sauce is required

Sorry friends. No saucers here. I have been hunting for days ... Some day I shall ... Find it

This is now a blowjob thread.

Uh I just saw that vid the other day. Let me find a link

Op please sauce

GODSPEED user

Good man.

Think I found it. It’s short. xvideos.com/video31051621/xhamster.com_7478392_handjob#_tabComments

Yup.. there isn't a longer version anywhere

Site without mother
/5CBA5C5

Am newfag.

how do i use this?

don't tell this newfag our secrets. laugh at him instead. ahhahaa newfag.

We may educate in the name of a good nut!

damn I wish some girl would suck me outdoors.
would be so relaxing

there is a third person recording this girl blowing this guy... aww fuck that's hot.

motherlessDOTcom

/5CBA5C5

edgy 12 yo faggots think they are hackers by not telling you

don't do this.. it puts you on a fbi watchlist.

why?

>Is fisting your butthole really a diet?
This is by far the stupidest shit I have read on Sup Forums today. OP I hope you get shit all over your arm.

fbi honeypot sites.. etc etc..
tldr : bait

She's apparently a fluffer or something like that, and it looks like it's her in this video.

xvideos.com/video21256593/luna_ramondini_e_l_assalto_anale_di_chris_diamond_-_xtime.tv

>But then your body had to replace shit
??? your body only produces shit because its the waste product that you dont need from the food you eat
your body doesnt just fucking produce shit because you have no shit in your (relatively speaking, anyway)
and no, constantly shitting will not make you lose weight

>I heard if you just your butthole and expand it shit will just come out. But then your body had to replace shit. So you start losing weight.
No.
You'd lose the weight of the shit that just left you but you would not just magically lose weight this way. That's moronic. Your body doesn't need to "replace shit", shit is literally what you body is trying to get rid of to begin with. You fucking tard.

xhamster.com/videos/blonde-girl-sucking-big-dick-7907727#

best i can do

Luna Ramondini

I'm your heroe.

>explaining shit replacement
>not using the opportunity to use "turd"
>uses "tard"
kek