Saw a dude wearing pic related today. Was he a Nazi?

Saw a dude wearing pic related today. Was he a Nazi?

How does this shit work? How do you approach a guy like that?

Can tell purely off the boot.

They are worn across the political spectrum

learn your laces

coulda been a skinhead
or a nazi
or a antifa fag
or a punk

or the coolest kid at the hot topic

There was this one kid at rehab who wore those and said he saw demons and shit. He always protected me from the nuggets there dodging jail time, but he told me once that he killed someone by ripping out their spine with a spoon

white laces are definitively white power
red= is questionable (can go either commie or Nazi)
blue= means blue collar non-political
Black= Neutral

yeah most people who buy docs dont know that shit though

what do green laces mean? Irish?

They were white. That's why I noticed. What do you say to a guy to find out?

or the army of faggots

black can also mean anarchistic

Niggers* not nuggets

with a gun and a trench coat. Then tell him "Soon brother"

Why did you want to approach him? Are hoping to blow him?

That is why they get black laces

Thank you for posting a picture of your boots. If you need help coming out to your parents, we support you.

Why don't you get a fucking life and stop worrying about some dude's shoes?

I have a pair of ox blood, with black laces.
Because im metal and hate everyone

Quality spoon

You love cats

Wearing high boots, with a thick sole, made out of leather? Didn’t realize that was secretspeech for fuck niggers.

We hear your cry for help and we are ignoring you

actually dogs, cats are ok but prefer dogs.
they're useful

I prefer to be ignored

>best way to approach Nazis is the sly gay angle.
>whip your dick out in the bathroom offer to suck his

I grew up in Georgia with a strong white pride back ground. Found out in a WPWW summer camp all that hatred and anger has to be blasted up little boys booty holes. Then even further in to high-school notice my fellow skins thought women should know their place in the world, and that it was cool to go off on survival and paramilitary camps without them, to secretly bum each other.

Further on when I went to prison I learned that white pride meant lots of ass fucking, either the mud skins as domination or other skins as punishment.

Only after I moved away and got my tats removed that I realized it's one giant secret gay club, where you channel the rage of hiding your shame into pure hatred of other people.

Seriously gay shit happens with hardcore Nazis and skins secretly.

>>Seriously gay shit happens with hardcore Nazis and skins secretly.
Speaks truth

No doubt dude.

One of the hardest coolest AB recruiters in my home town used to try and recruit storm troopers in high school to go out of state to wreck punk shows and other rally.

His shtick used to be getting the young guys drunk and taking them to out of town Skin punk shows, and get them laid with club girls.

Then after a while he would pitch this righteous duty and white history, about knights and squires. And that a sacred sacrament untold of becoming a knight was drinking the life energy of a knight when you were his squire. He'd then drive you out to the woods and make you blow him.

Then he'd be all it's for the cause, if you tell any one you've denied the sacrament and did it as a faggot. And threatened all manner of retribution for not standing on your own as a man......

Real gay shit

Another time at a show I accidentally walked into a wood shed to take a phone call and saw one skin head straight mule fucking this other one's ass hole.

The terrified moment they got busted they suddenly started fighting and beating each other bloody. Caused a whole ruckus, just to save face so if any one asked they weren't fucking but fighting in there.

thats why I hate political organizations. They're no different then organized religion. They all want to fuck you in ass one way or another.

Never let that guy be the big spoon.

Fucking gold

Yeah I got bum burgled quite a few times till I cleared my head and conscience. Got out of prison and out of the life.

Now living on the west coast, meet all manner of young wanna be pecker woods and skins. All I think is how much dick they are he trying ready by to chug down and don't even know it..

But get all mad about gays and gay rights, knowing full well fag shit is part of the biggest secret of the white pride, Nazis, Aryan, kkk, bull shit fest.

Don't be so quick to judge. I think Jesus wore a pair just like those.

with a bat

"Into Jews?"
"Into the oven?"

Oh yeah one of my older "brothers", told me in confidence that in his old age he couldn't get it on with his old lady.

Like his dick straight wouldn't work unless he worked himself up into a hate fueled frenzy. And the only way he got off was tagging that broad doggy style and pretending she was a cute little perfect Hitler youth.

Totally made sense too when I saw Hitler youth propaganda posters hanging in his bedroom.

He probably stared deep in those blue eyes every time he was plowing her, imagining blowing a load in that boys ass.

They look like the steel toed boots I wear to work, expect mine have black laces. I have bad ankles so mine go up like that for the extra support. I work in a mechanic shop, and everyone in it is required to wear steel toed boots for protection.

Went to a special camp to learn survival and combat skills with my fellow white warriors one summer.

They made us play a game called pound the puff. We legit had to sit in a circle facing each other naked. They then put on David Allen Coe cds, and we were forced to jack off, last person to cum got the shit kicked out of him for being a faggot puff.

They said it was to tech us how to focus under stress and pressure.

I think they just wanted to watch sweaty 16 year old boys jack off nervously.

What I'm trying to say OP Is that honestly you want to be a cool Nazis, you just gotta swallow their semen and bullshit.