Sup Sup Forums, can any slavbro's out there recommend me some Gopnik kino; basically Russian noire...

sup Sup Forums, can any slavbro's out there recommend me some Gopnik kino; basically Russian noire, dark shit on the cold streets, hardbass, movies like "Brother" and "Brother 2"? Cпacибo дpyзья

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jf9NIy-RZ3M
imdb.com/title/tt2456536
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bimmer (Бyмep)
Road movie about 4 gopnik-bros.

Thank you my friend for sorting my viewing for tonight :)

Hello Satan, different slavbro here

Blind Man's Bluff / Жмypки (2005)

And Aleksey Balabanov is general

I will add it to the list! Thank you my good fellow, you are a legend. I watched Бpaт a couple of nights ago and it was some real gangster shit; no scarface fantasy of rising to the top; just real stone cold fatalism, loved it.

Hot kompot and warm spirits to all my Slavbro's over in RUS with their excellent movies!

Russian movies: when you run out of trash.

Shitposters: when life loses all meaning

You mean when you watched all the capeshit tiwce?

May I suggest Brother 3?

It's not crime or anything, but pic related is pretty slav, it's about a slav and a jew on a road trip sort of

Shitposting has much more aesthetic value than shitty russian movies. Garbage is a compliment.
No surprise, that you're a pro shit consumer.

Watch The Green Elephant.
Пocмoтpи фильм Зeлёный cлoник.

Russians are not Slavs. They are Asiatic, closer to Mongolian than to true Slav, like Croat, Czech or Pole.

>Croats
>Slavs
>Not Turkish/Italian rape babies
kek

Turkish rape babies were taken in as Janissaries.

Doesn't make them slav. SRBIJA STRONG

jesus christ you're as bad as the niggers with their "we wuz kangs" shit....you're not a nigger presumably so we expect you to actually have the intellectual honesty of logic.

get over it...russians are slavs

youtube.com/watch?v=jf9NIy-RZ3M

where do you find these movies?

Russia is a big country, my underage friend.

Do you even history? Serbia was conquered by Turks while Croatia was fighting against them with Hungarians under Habsburg protection.

russians are not white

Settle down my Chuvash friendo.

So being Hungarian/Turkish/Italian rape babies is better? I'm just memeing anyway. There are a few theories that Croats weren't originally Slavic. That they're slavicized Goths or Indo-Aryans. So, I wouldn't count the Croats among true slavs.

The redder the more Slav.

Interesting stuff, thanks senpai.

Ew.

check out korean finland

Hello Taras. How's """refugee""" life in Riazan going?

Oкpaинa/ the outskirts. FUCKING WATCH IT.

80% of Croatia was conquered too, and most of it was a battlezone, and guess where rapes mostly occur, in warzone or in a mostly pacified province where Christians were governed under a special system?
In any case, no one in Balkans is "Turkish rapebaby" for simple fact that Turks are literally CONVERTS, so Greeks, Balkan Slavs, Albanians, Armenians. Turkic element in Turks is like 10% today and those old Turkic tribes never really settled in Balkans.
So even if those "Turks" raped everything in their sight, it would be genetically same people raping genetically same people, and thus you couldn't really see any change in genetic composition.
"Turks" in Balkans often didn't speak Turkish, they were just converts to Islam. Their descendants are modern Bosniaks/Slavic Muslims/Pomaks in Bulgaria.

Nothing good can be made by snow niggers.

imdb.com/title/tt2456536

>yfw you'll never be more gay than this slav shit